Quick Re-Intro!

Old June 3rd 04, 11:19 PM

Default Quick Re-Intro!

Hi Everyone,

I ran into Sophie on alt.fashion, and thought I'd poke my head in here
again. Not sure if anyone remembers me, but it sure feels like a sort
of homecoming. It's nice to see many of the old familiar names.

I was here a couple of years back when I had my son, and now I'm 4
weeks away from expecting #2!

I look forward to participating in many discussions, and am happy to
be in a position where I can draw on my own experiences to help answer
many concerns.

Cheers,
Nenette

Luc - June 29, 2002
#2 - June 29, 2004
Old June 3rd 04, 11:32 PM
Iuil

raveneyecandy wrote
I ran into Sophie on alt.fashion, and thought I'd poke my head in here
again. Not sure if anyone remembers me, but it sure feels like a sort
of homecoming. It's nice to see many of the old familiar names.

Hey Nenette! I remember you - we were due date buddies on mkpttc :-).

I was here a couple of years back when I had my son, and now I'm 4
weeks away from expecting #2!

Oh wow. Congrats. We're nowhere near getting pg with #2 it seems - 18
months not trying to prevent so far :-(.

#2 - June 29, 2004

Cool due date. Are you hoping for a different birthday for #2 or do you
think Luc would even notice?

Jean

#2 - June 29, 2004

Hey you did the same thing as my sister - her son and daughter had the same
due date, 2 yrs apart. They ended up being 2 yrs and I think a week apart

I've managed to have my 1st and 4th babies 6 yrs and 2 weeks apart

Sophie
#4 due July 7, 2004

Old June 5th 04, 05:23 AM

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 23:32:59 +0100, "Iuil" wrote:

Hey Nenette! I remember you - we were due date buddies on mkpttc :-).

Hi Jean! Of course, I remember you too! :-)

I was here a couple of years back when I had my son, and now I'm 4
weeks away from expecting #2!

Oh wow. Congrats. We're nowhere near getting pg with #2 it seems - 18
months not trying to prevent so far :-(.

Thanks. I'm sorry to hear about trouble with #2. I'll be sending
positive thoughts your way.

Luc - June 29, 2002
#2 - June 29, 2004

Cool due date. Are you hoping for a different birthday for #2 or do you
think Luc would even notice?

I don't think Luc is even aware that he's going to be a big brother,
at this point! :-)
I would love them to have different birthdates, because DH and I
really want to celebrate their birthdays separately so they each have
a special day. But he (DH) jokes that if they do have the same
birthday, he'll be calling them the twins. :-)

Quick Into Cherie General 3 June 7th 04 01:15 AM
A quick birth anouncement ang Pregnancy 14 April 29th 04 05:37 PM
quick intro Indyrah Pregnancy 4 April 12th 04 11:09 PM
Intro & thanks Deirdre Pregnancy 12 December 5th 03 07:42 PM
official intro A&G&K Pregnancy 16 October 14th 03 01:04 AM