CTTD

Old September 21st 03, 04:08 AM
A & L Lane

Default CTTD

This one may sound a bit weird but it really makes us laugh - just before
bedtime, our whole family likes to cuddle up in bed and maybe watch a bit of
tv. dh usually wears no shirt and we can tell when ds2 is getting tired
because he will lift my shirt to nurse although he wont concentrate unless
we go to bed properly in his room. Lately, he has taken to checking out my
husband's nipples - he will bend down and kind of pretend to suck and then
sit up and shake his head and lift his hands as if to say "it just doesnt
work - I dont know why but it just wont work". He looks very serious but I
think he is just kidding around because he keeps doing it I think for the
laugh he gets from us. We think it's funny anyway.

cheers
Leah

Mum to Patrick (July 1997) and Angus (January 2002)

Old September 24th 03, 04:00 AM
Brandy Kurtz

"A & L Lane" lonewood @ telstra . com wrote in message ...
This one may sound a bit weird but it really makes us laugh - just before
bedtime, our whole family likes to cuddle up in bed and maybe watch a bit of
tv. dh usually wears no shirt and we can tell when ds2 is getting tired
because he will lift my shirt to nurse although he wont concentrate unless
we go to bed properly in his room. Lately, he has taken to checking out my
husband's nipples - he will bend down and kind of pretend to suck and then
sit up and shake his head and lift his hands as if to say "it just doesnt
work - I dont know why but it just wont work". He looks very serious but I
think he is just kidding around because he keeps doing it I think for the
laugh he gets from us. We think it's funny anyway.

cheers
Leah

Mum to Patrick (July 1997) and Angus (January 2002)

LOL! That is cute. My dd will not lay down next to around dh when he
dosn't have a shirt on, as if a hairy chest disgusts her! I am waiting
for dd to mistakenly twiddle dh's nipple, so that i can have a hearty
laugh!

Brandy

CTTD: Original Sin Manifests Itself Chookie General 1 May 10th 04 07:40 PM
CTTD: Time out toypup General 2 May 7th 04 05:11 AM
CTTD! JennP General 1 January 15th 04 05:27 AM
CTTD MarvSlk Breastfeeding 0 August 29th 03 12:09 AM
CTTD (spelling test again) Iowacookiemom General (moderated) 0 August 24th 03 04:28 PM