Roll Call

Old December 25th 03, 06:16 PM
Daryl Brown

Default Roll Call

Hi we're Daryl (36) & Ann-Marie (37) Brown we have a singleton David (1/94)
& g/b twins Morgan & Jordan (11/96). We live in Woodstock, Georgia.
"Elissa" wrote in message
Hi, I'm Elissa. I have 13 week old b/b identical twins Joshua and Jacob,

and a
3 year-old daughter, Becky. We live in Alpharetta, Georgia.
----------
Elissa - Mommy to Rebecca Meagan 9/6/00, Joshua Emmett &
Jacob Bryant 9/26/03.
"Before I got married, I had six theories about bring up children; now I

have
six children and no theories." - John Wilmont, Earl of Rochester

Old December 25th 03, 09:24 PM
Daddy2b

I am Dennis and have been married to my DW Lisa for 10 years. We live
in Southern California. Mom is 23 wks with b/g twins after a
successful in vitro process. 2 cats and a dog will make quite the
circus in April, but we cannot wait!

Daddy2b

Old December 25th 03, 09:54 PM
middletree

I'm James, married to Beth, and our twins are Abby and Jacob, born
9-11-2001. We're expecting the birth of Zachary David in early March. We
live in Arlington, TX
www.middletree.net

"KimandJuan" wrote in message
With all the new faces posters here, I thought it might be time to

reintroduce
myself.
My husband (Juan30) and I (Kimberly25) have three girls, Alexis Iliana 4,

Emma
Elidia 14 mth and Aislyn Gabriela 14mth. (zygosity unsure). I have been
posting here since September last year and have found it to be a wonderful
resource in parenting multiples. We are in Central Texas and I suppose

that
about sums it up.
Welcome to all the newbies!!!

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

Old December 25th 03, 09:57 PM
DeliciousTruffles

Hi! :-)

I'm Brigitte (37) and I am married to the most wonderful man on the face
of this planet (30). I'm a former Civil Engineering Technologist (now I
work as a SAHM) with my speciality being municipal underground. DH and
I met at school and he is also a Civil Engineering Technologist but his
speciality are highways.

We went through 5 years of IF before we conceived on our 1st IVF
attempt. This resulted in our b/g twins, Joshua and Katerina, who are 2
years old now. Our 2nd FET attempt has resulted in this current
singleton pregnancy. I am due in February.

We also have 2 indoor cats, Charlie Chaplin and Puck. We live in
Merritt, BC, Canada (about 3 hours drive east from Vancouver).

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old December 25th 03, 10:25 PM
Jack H.

"KimandJuan" wrote in message
With all the new faces posters here, I thought it might be time to

reintroduce
myself.
My husband (Juan30) and I (Kimberly25) have three girls, Alexis Iliana 4,

Emma
Elidia 14 mth and Aislyn Gabriela 14mth. (zygosity unsure). I have been
posting here since September last year and have found it to be a wonderful
resource in parenting multiples. We are in Central Texas and I suppose

that
about sums it up.
Welcome to all the newbies!!!

Havent been around in a while, But not really a newbie.

Life in Israel is different I can say that much!
Been here 6 months now.
Culture shock was and is still a daily thing.
Work hours are long and pay is low.
The kids Abiail and Jonathan are the light of my life.
Born September 10 2002 10:25 and 1030 am EST (GMT+5).
They started walking at 11 and 10 months respectively and are enjoying their
time in daycare with great nannys (for lack of a better word, I find my
english skills deteriorating, every day I am forgetting words in my native
tongue!).
The first month or 2 of day care I wasnt working, woke up with the kids and
liesurely got the kids to the DC center in time for breakfast, 8:30, hung
around for an extra half hour talking to the help and getting to know all
the kids every day and all the nannies thought I should work there, I guess
because of the way I played with all the kids and made them laugh. There are
11 kids in their age group with 2-3 nannys to care for them! At the
Chanukah party all the kids who could walk left their parents arms and came
over to say hello to me to the amazement of their parents, at least half of
which I have never seen. the othere got all excited when I came over to say
hi!
man I love kids!
I havent seen mine awake in 2 days and that was my biggest fear in coming
here and having to work the hours for the pay again but 1 sallary just will
not cut it here.
Tomorrow is another story.
from 12 pm tomorrow to bed time saturday is the time I live for.
Abigail and Jonathan are a handful but the times when they push each other
and laugh or chase each other around the sofa and fall into a bundle
together, both trying to get up and pull the other one down again all the
while laughing in the pure, crisp, crystal bell tone of innocent dlighted
laughter makes it all worth it.
They are enjoying the things here that we did not have in NY and that makes
it all worth while.

Sorry for not posting more freequently but I am still here.

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

Jack

Old December 25th 03, 10:29 PM
Jack H.

"Daddy2b" wrote in message
m...
I am Dennis and have been married to my DW Lisa for 10 years. We live
in Southern California. Mom is 23 wks with b/g twins after a
successful in vitro process. 2 cats and a dog will make quite the
circus in April, but we cannot wait!

Daddy2b

It is something else!
also have b/g 1 year and 3.5 months now.
IVF is how it happened for me.
Glad you have had good results with it too.
May all go well and health be with you and yours!

Peace.

Jack

May Birthday Roll Call DeliciousTruffles Pregnancy 7 April 30th 04 09:56 AM
6 month roll call Kathy Breastfeeding 10 March 16th 04 05:36 PM
9 month ish roll call teapot Breastfeeding 25 March 15th 04 04:36 AM
December birthday roll call Sophie Pregnancy 9 December 3rd 03 08:54 PM
5 month roll call teapot Breastfeeding 13 November 12th 03 08:59 AM