ping: Cy/C

Old August 1st 06, 08:14 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Jess

Default ping: Cy/C

As I remember, we share a similar...*ahem* attribute?

Might one ask where ya'll do your shopping? I'm in need of a bit more
support, especially sports-wise.

Jess

Old August 1st 06, 06:05 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

I am an avid equestrian among other sports my enlarged breast started
to be a problem. Sooo, I doubled up when nessecary, it was the only
thing that worked but atleast it worked!

I tried every bra I could afford to no avail. Nursing and regular
styles. I even went the extra mile to go to the speacility mother
stores and spend 20 to forty dollars on thier bras. My back would hurt
I would get heat rashes were the sweat accumulated and those bras would
start to fall apart, there was not enough support with just one not to
mention the havoc that the rough rides would reak on my breast. So I
began to were more supportive outer wear like tanks with built in bras
plus a nursing bra (perferably the cheap simple cotton ones I found
great ones at wal-mart); or nursing bra with a sports bra over top.

I avoided purchasing bras with underwires becuase I am so active all
the time they were not confortable they never seemed to help out any
extra....but I did keep some pretty underwired ones for speacil
ocassions.

I hope this helps, I remember wondering the same thing at one time. I
don't know how long you have been BFing but from expierence my breast
were different shapes and sizes at various stages, so what works one
day my not be best the next, and don't get rid of any bras if possible
you may need it later.

Old August 1st 06, 06:56 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Jess

wrote in message
oups.com...
I hope this helps, I remember wondering the same thing at one time. I
don't know how long you have been BFing but from expierence my breast
were different shapes and sizes at various stages, so what works one
day my not be best the next, and don't get rid of any bras if possible
you may need it later.

It's partially from nursing, but mostly from the fact that I've gained about
forty pounds over the past year or two and the boobage is...impressive, if
one wants to be polite about it.

There are a couple of sites that sells sports bras for us-lululemon is one
that I remember off the top of my head.

Jess

Old August 3rd 06, 07:31 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
CY

Default Cy/C

lol - yes we do!! HOw funny that you'd remember that! I guess "impressive"
is the operative word here, haha!

I have actually had luck at Wal-Mart lately. They have a (small) selection
of nursing bras, that go up to (iirc 44 or 46 DDD). I also like Baby Mother
and More in Gilbert (kinda pricy though).

I also love www.breakoutbras.com, they have a great selection, but sizing is
sometimes an issue there because of the variability in manufacturers sizing.

iirc though you aren't still nursing so you probably don't need a nursing
bra in which case I have no advice because I haven't bought a non-nursing
bra in 5 years!!!

Have you tried JC Penney outlet at AZ Mills??

Old August 4th 06, 01:39 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Jess

"CY" wrote in message
lol - yes we do!! HOw funny that you'd remember that! I guess
"impressive" is the operative word here, haha!

I have actually had luck at Wal-Mart lately. They have a (small)
selection of nursing bras, that go up to (iirc 44 or 46 DDD). I also like
Baby Mother and More in Gilbert (kinda pricy though).

I also love www.breakoutbras.com, they have a great selection, but sizing
is sometimes an issue there because of the variability in manufacturers
sizing.

iirc though you aren't still nursing so you probably don't need a nursing
bra in which case I have no advice because I haven't bought a non-nursing
bra in 5 years!!!

Have you tried JC Penney outlet at AZ Mills??

God, I hate Penney's. I just found out that Playtex goes up to our size, so
I was going to get some ugly functional bras there and get some pretty ones
later. Someone else suggested Nordie's, too, at least for a decent fitting.

Jess

Old August 4th 06, 02:13 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Jess

"CY" wrote in message
Why do you hate Penney's? I LOVE Penney's!! Yes, I second Nordstrom - my
friend just got fitted there and the bra fitter lady did it without a tape
measure first (with her hands) and then measured just to be sure, and she
was SPOT ON! Didn't know about Playtex but once I stop nursing (in the
year 2010 at this rate!) I'll check 'em out

I just don't like them. :/

there's also www.bravissimo.com They have pretty bras.

Jess

Old August 4th 06, 05:50 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Jess

"CY" wrote in message
newsfBAg.874749$084.2662@attbi_s22...
Hey, they are from the Motherland??!

Yup. Thought you'd like that.

Since shipping is such a bitch, if you want to order from them, you want to
combine orders and we'll split shipping?

Jess

Old August 5th 06, 04:27 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

The ones I found at Wal-Mart were

A) breathable
B) Adjustable; not only in the back but in the cup area as well.
C) Practically, the same variety that you would fins in a maternity
store.
D) Affordable.