for alejandra: very comforting premium news server access - bec jimba - (1/1)

Old January 30th 07, 07:00 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions
jock

Default for alejandra: very comforting premium news server access - bec jimba - (1/1)

Hello to all,

One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download.
Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... it's all inside waiting for you.
They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere.
Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium nntp access.
With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back.

Convenient thumbnail indexes
Streaming audio and video
800 GIGS of new multimedia content each day
Blazing fast downloads

Come to http://www.newsdude.net and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Koylo. Ey i ijwe uyti is ...