hCG Update!

Old July 11th 03, 02:11 PM
New York Jen

Default hCG Update!

So, looks like I'm really pregnant! My hCG on Tuesday was 331 and yesterday
it was 880...progesterone is 18.8! I'm going for my first sonogram on
Monday, July 21 (that's going to be some wait!) and I'll certainly update
all of you then! Thanks so much for all the good wishes and information!
Looks like I might be headed back to MKP!

Jen, the much shocked momma to Laszlo Cooper, 17 months

Old July 11th 03, 03:46 PM
Sara

!

--
Sara, accompanied by the baby barnacle

I check this e-mail account infrequently
Old July 11th 03, 04:10 PM
Astromum

New York Jen wrote:
So, looks like I'm really pregnant! My hCG on Tuesday was 331 and yesterday
it was 880...progesterone is 18.8! I'm going for my first sonogram on
Monday, July 21 (that's going to be some wait!)

Way to go Jen! Get a bunch of really good books to
help you pass the time....

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)

Old July 11th 03, 06:18 PM
Truffles

New York Jen wrote:
So, looks like I'm really pregnant! My hCG on Tuesday was 331 and yesterday
it was 880...progesterone is 18.8! I'm going for my first sonogram on
Monday, July 21 (that's going to be some wait!) and I'll certainly update
all of you then! Thanks so much for all the good wishes and information!
Looks like I might be headed back to MKP!

Hip-hip-hooray!!! :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old July 11th 03, 08:40 PM
Dawn Lawson

Michelle Podnar topposted:

Wow, Congratulations!!! What is the EDD?

That's easy.....since Jen only had a very faint line when she first tested,
she's probably only 2-3 weeks gestation! (post-ov), so late March, early
April....right, Jen?

Old July 11th 03, 10:10 PM
iphigenia

New York Jen wrote:
So, looks like I'm really pregnant!

Congratulations! I've been mostly offline lately, so I'm surprised too, but
quite happy for you!

--
iphigenia
www.tristyn.net

Old July 12th 03, 02:08 AM
New York Jen

"Dawn Lawson" wrote in message

Michelle Podnar topposted:

Wow, Congratulations!!! What is the EDD?

That's easy.....since Jen only had a very faint line when she first

tested,
she's probably only 2-3 weeks gestation! (post-ov), so late March, early
April....right, Jen?

"New York Jen" wrote in message
et...
So, looks like I'm really pregnant! My hCG on Tuesday was 331 and

yesterday
it was 880...progesterone is 18.8! I'm going for my first sonogram on
Monday, July 21 (that's going to be some wait!) and I'll certainly

update
all of you then! Thanks so much for all the good wishes and

information!
Looks like I might be headed back to MKP!

Jen, the much shocked momma to Laszlo Cooper, 17 months

Since I don't get my period, I have NO idea when we conceived! I'm assuming
I'm only about 4-5 weeks along (technically since my LMP, which was
nonexistent) so we'll know a due date a week from Monday when I have the
sonogram. Praying for a heartbeat!

I'm thinking March - April for sure, since Laszlo was conceived on May 27
and my due date was Feb. 17 (he came 11 days early).

- Jen

Okay, last update for a while :) Sophie Pregnancy 23 April 10th 04 04:25 PM
29 week update Linz Pregnancy 3 August 20th 03 01:29 PM
34 Week Update Cindy Camp Pregnancy 1 August 15th 03 08:03 PM
31+ weeks ob/gyn appt & update (long) Elly Pregnancy 6 August 14th 03 06:15 PM
Last update of our baby-website Plissken Pregnancy 0 July 22nd 03 01:30 PM