CSE -- "We're from the Government, and we're here to help you!"

Old March 11th 04, 04:59 AM
Werebat

Default CSE -- "We're from the Government, and we're here to help you!"

Hey kiddies! It's me, Smilin' Sam, your friendly neighborhood CSE
official! I'm here today to explain the many benefits offered to you by
your local branch of the Child Support Enforcement system!

Did you know that before CSE, the Government didn't have as many ways to
take money away from Daddy as it does now? It's true! Those were dark
times, since we all know that Daddy doesn't give a hoot about you and
would just as soon see you starve to death as think about you. Oh, don't
cry -- Happy Poppa Government is here to help!

When Mommy went on Welfare, the Government took on all the
responsibilities that Daddy had been shirking -- taking care of you! Bad
Daddy! BAD!!! But don't worry, today we have many ways of finding Daddy
and making him pay. If he doesn't, or he can't, Bad Daddy goes to jail!
And we all know that only criminals and other Bad People go to jail,
don't we? See, he really IS a Bad Daddy!

If Daddy cared about you, he would have stayed with Mommy and helped her
to take care of you. Since he ran off, though, we here at CSE have ways
of making him pay for what he did. Remember, when Daddy complains about
us taking money, he's complaining about having to give YOU money! Why
doesn't Bad Daddy want to take care of you? Doesn't he love you? Or
does the Government love you more? Could be!

Some Daddies lie to their children about how the Government takes money
that they would have spent on their kids. This is an easy lie to
disprove! Most Bad Deadbeat Daddies owe about $500 per month in Child
Support. Has Daddy ever given YOU $500? No? Well then he's obviously
lying when he says CSE is taking money from you! How can we be taking
money that Daddy never gives you? Lying Daddy!

*Cough*

Eh, someone else take it from here -- I'm busy today

- Ron ^*^
Old March 14th 04, 06:59 AM
kokopup

What about Mommies that left their child and were ordered to pay child
support but never have but tells child that she is going to get her back and
has not money cause Daddy get it all. Lie Lie Lie
The child comes back from visiting Mom and takes everything out on Daddy
cause Mom has no money when in reality it all went for alcohol, boyfriends
and narcotics to make her high. She says when she gets a house in 2 or 3
years then she can come and live with Mommy. The childs grades go kaput and
she don't care about school any more and gives everyone a hard time. What
then

--
Judithe Cameron
Canine Castaways Rescue