The root of all evil

Old July 30th 04, 07:56 AM
AZ Astrea

Default The root of all evil

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
ink.net...

"AZ Astrea" wrote in message

Oh and I like to read about the woes of irresponsible women who

haphazardly
let any men they find appealing leave their reproductive cells in their
receptacle. And then when the appeal wears off they whine about having

provide support to the life they created. But wait! Women have more
choices than that! Once the appeal wears off they can 1) go to planned
parenthood and get the morning after pill 2) go to planned parenthood

and
get RU486 3) get an abortion 4) give birth and give it up for adoption

5)
give birth, play mommy for a couple days and drop the kid off at a

hospital
or firestation.

You left out the first line of defense - Women can inject themselves with

an
over the counter spermicide like Gynol II or other spermicide based

product
to kill any active sperm in their "receptacle" before they go to PP for

Plan
B, RU486, pill based abortion, or medical abortion.

-------------
Of course! I just thought that goes without saying. And don't forget the
female condom!

(I always thought the fem con looked ridiculous, and weirdly loose.)

~AZ~

Old July 30th 04, 11:00 AM
Turin

Deserted Dad wrote:
witchwirsen wrote:
Wow, I didn't even know that Google had message boards, just

stumbled
upon this accidentally the other night.

rest of ignorant flamebait bulls**t snipped

This post has to be a joke....has to be. Nobody is this clueless.

Could be. Only one post from this account on Usenet. Way too
double-standarded for someone who poses as being objective and/or new
to all of this.

Lady, if by some chance you are real and not a troll, you seriously

need
to bend over and kiss your own ass, because you sure as hell aren't

even
worthy enough to kiss mine.

Maybe a troll, but probably just some four-legged Wiccan scratching off
a bunch of fleas. Thinks she's a "goddess", but can only attract
flies. Aradia deep throats Cernunnos seven days a week.

---
The Deserted Dad

- - -

You don't have to hate him just because he has beautiful hair:

Turin

I have such sites to show you...

"He who changeth, altereth, misconstrueth, argueth with, deleteth, or
maketh a lie about these words or causeth them to not be known shall
burn in hell forever and ever...."

-----

Old July 30th 04, 02:52 PM
witchwirsen

You didn't disappoint me. I knew you would claim that. Doesn't it
suck that I have a different set of reproductive organs as you and
think differently because of that?
I would like to officially offer my sincerest opologies on behalf of
all the women of the world for having more choices in control over our
bodies than men do.
I will admit that I have not read every post on this board, however,
in none of the posts I have read thus far do I see one single man
touch upon the issue of abstinence.
Why is that?
You know damn good and well why.
If you admitted that it was an effective and valid form of birth
control that would be totally and comletely left in the hands of the
potential father then you would also have to admit that the men on
this board who claim to have been forced to pay child support for a
child they did not want would have to indeed admit that they were
negligent with thier reproductive cells and did not do all that they
could to manage those cells in a responsible manner, therefor
subjecting THEMSELVES to the pllight they face.
And of course, who wants to admit they were wrong?
I'm not a feminist because I have a uterus.
It just so happens that anatomically men and women are different.
Having a uterus ensures women that they have control over the outcome
of any pregnancy that may occur from a sexual encounter.
Men have a penis, which ensures them that they will have an orgasm in
any sexual encounter they may have.
Women produce one to several reproductive cells per month.
Men can produce millions upon millions of reproductive cells per day.
Women have many more choices in birth control than men, such a true
fact, but men do have choices that they choose not to exercise.
Blame it on whatever you like if it makes you feel better, but if you
impregnante someone you are 50% responsible for that life. Period.
And don't give me that crap about women having children totally for
child support payments, or holding a fetus hostage for funds, or being
irresponsible with birth control. I know it's hogwash. I took
measures myself to keep from getting pregnant that included using the
pill, the rhythm method, condoms, and having only oral and anal sex
all that the same time and I became pregnant anyway. Sometimes your
best efforts just don't work.
Eventually I figured out that abstinence was the key, and so practiced
it.
And I have never had to pay child support. To anyone. For any
reason.
I'm sure there are women out there who do get pregnant to force a
father into child support. It's awful that a few people would cause
so much controversy and place such shame on us all as members of the
human race for monetary gain.
And I KNOW that there are many men out there who refuse child support
just to get back at an ex, or because the general feeling is I no
longer care for mommy so I no longer are for the child that mommy and
I made together.
Regardless of the situation I still maintain that if YOU do not want
to pay cild support, YOU can avoid having a child.
Who cares how MANY choices in birth control you have???? At least you
have some. Exercise your right to use them instead of sitting around
complaining about how you got the shaft.
I would like, in closing, to say that I do not know that there is a
READILY AVAILABLE male pill on the market (an issue that was brought
up), I only happened to see on the news that one was available.
If I was incorrect about the availability of such a pill I sincerely
apologize.

Just as a quick after thought, I would be very curious to know how
many millions of dollars the state of Caifornia alone has paid out for
abortions of unwanted children, and how many of those dollars were
paid on behalf of negligent fathers. I could almost bet that the
fathers share of cost would be staggering.

"Phil #3" wrote in message link.net...
It is rare one can witness so much bigotry, venom and incorrect assumptions
in one post. Trust me, you are a feminist regardless your claim otherwise
because if it quacks and walks like a duck....
Phil #3

Old July 30th 04, 03:06 PM
witchwirsen

"AZ Astrea" wrote in message ...
"witchwirsen" wrote in message
m...
I, myself, raised two children as well. I left thier father when they
were infants. I never even filed for child support. Neither did I
ever receive child support. The father who so wanted those children
never offered it either.

-----------------
Okay so that guy got lucky that you are a strong woman who doesn't play the
victim and doesn't feel entitled to welfare.

Maybe you are right. Then again, maybe while my ex husband was
'getting lucky' my children, our children, his children, meanwhile,
could have had more were thier father as responsible as I.
Maybe right now they would be sitting on a pretty college fund
provided by support from BOTH parents and the excellent finance
management skills of thier mother.
As it stands these two adult children who were born into a marriage
and WANTED (before the divorce) by thier father, lived in a lot of
cheap apartments in bad neighborhoods, ate a lot of rice and bean
based meals, wore a lot of hand-me-down clothes, and rarely had things
like video games and good durable shoes.

Thier father went on to have 12 more children that he could not and
would not support.

He's a lucky guy alright.

The mothers and children all got the shaft...literally and
figuratively.