Man walks into office and kills ex-girlfriend over child support

Old July 15th 07, 06:24 PM posted to soc.men,alt.child-support
Grizzlie Antagonist

Default Man walks into office and kills ex-girlfriend over child support

On Jul 15, 10:17 am, Relayer wrote:
On Jul 15, 12:11?pm, Grizzlie Antagonist
wrote:

On Jul 15, 2:32 am, Relayer wrote:

Sooner you than me.-

I paid almost 7 times that amount per week.

Like I said...

Old July 15th 07, 06:32 PM posted to soc.men,alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Masculist" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jul 15, 9:43 am, "teachrmama" wrote:
I wonder how many years worth of child support that was. Is there a link
this story? 18 years of support is ony 43000--and I know how bad
interest
and "penalties" can be.

The story said "two decades" of child support and yes, the interest is
that bad...I know. Then add to it the mistakes the agency makes and
it could even go higher.

He must have felt really trapped to do such a
thing!

It's not only feeling trapped, but the assholes rip off your kids and
then make you pick up the welfare tab and/or the new boyfriend's
shelter costs. What amazes me is that more men don't do something
like this. It shows how stoical and forgiving men really are.

Oh, believe mw, I know how bad it can be. My husband is stuck in the
system, too.

It says he dodged payments for 22 years--but many of those years had to be
avoiding back support--because the woman was 60, so it had probably been a
while since she had any minor children. I want to find out how much he
actually owed, and how much was "penalties and interest."

Old July 15th 07, 06:43 PM posted to soc.men,alt.child-support
Relayer

wrote:

On Jul 15, 2:32 am, Relayer wrote:

Sooner you than me.-

I paid almost 7 times that amount per week.

Like I said...

LOL...I did wwant to see her mysteriously disappear a few
times...unfortunately, she never did..

Old July 15th 07, 06:45 PM posted to soc.men,alt.child-support
Relayer

On Jul 15, 12:32?pm, "teachrmama" wrote:
"Masculist" wrote in message

[...]

actually owed, and how much was "penalties and interest."- Hide quoted text -

Obviously a majority was interest and penalties

Old July 15th 07, 07:13 PM posted to soc.men,alt.child-support
John Larkin

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 23:19:35 -0700, "
wrote:

Yeah. You read that right. He drove all the way from Arizona to Ukiah
in California and shot the succubus in the head. And then he walked
next door to the courthouse and surrendered. You gotta hand it to
him. There's only so much abuse a man can take before reacting. And
this is the kind of man that pushes back, violently.

So he'll spend the rest of his life with another guy in a tiny
bunk-bed prison cell, instead of being out and economizing, or even
running away to Brazil and starting over there. That doesn't sound
like a sensible reaction to me.

John

Old July 15th 07, 07:15 PM posted to soc.men,alt.child-support
Masculist

On Jul 15, 10:32 am, "teachrmama" wrote:
"Masculist" wrote in message

[...]

"Penalities and interest" in my case of 10-15 years back support (the
"welfare bill") are five times the principal. Yeah, I know, "How's
that possible?" That's what I asked the agency and I still don't
know.

I have an explanation. The feminist government is consciously and
actively trying to oppress us men and fathers. Then one shows these
and many other examples of what is happening, and others call you
paranoid, a loser and irresponsible. They either don't believe it or
think you deserve it.

Feminism is the perfect device to oppress men.

Smitty

Old July 15th 07, 08:03 PM posted to soc.men,alt.child-support
[email protected]

On Jul 15, 11:13 am, John Larkin
wrote:

So he'll spend the rest of his life with another guy in a tiny
bunk-bed prison cell, instead of being out and economizing, or even
running away to Brazil and starting over there. That doesn't sound
like a sensible reaction to me.

John

I agree. It was not a sensible reaction, especially doing it in public
and then turning himself in. Maybe he's planning something that will
bring attention to these injustices?

Old July 15th 07, 09:02 PM posted to soc.men,alt.child-support
Gini

"John Larkin" wrote
wrote:

Yeah. You read that right. He drove all the way from Arizona to Ukiah
in California and shot the succubus in the head. And then he walked
next door to the courthouse and surrendered. You gotta hand it to
him. There's only so much abuse a man can take before reacting. And
this is the kind of man that pushes back, violently.

So he'll spend the rest of his life with another guy in a tiny
bunk-bed prison cell, instead of being out and economizing, or even
running away to Brazil and starting over there. That doesn't sound
like a sensible reaction to me.

==
These things don't happen when the person is being "sensible."
They happen when the person has lost the ability to think sensibly.

Old July 15th 07, 10:33 PM posted to soc.men,alt.child-support,alt.support.marriage,alt.support.divorce
Avenger[_2_]

"Gini" wrote in message

"John Larkin" wrote
wrote:

Yeah. You read that right. He drove all the way from Arizona to Ukiah
in California and shot the succubus in the head. And then he walked
next door to the courthouse and surrendered. You gotta hand it to
him. There's only so much abuse a man can take before reacting. And
this is the kind of man that pushes back, violently.

So he'll spend the rest of his life with another guy in a tiny
bunk-bed prison cell, instead of being out and economizing, or even
running away to Brazil and starting over there. That doesn't sound
like a sensible reaction to me.

==
These things don't happen when the person is being "sensible."
They happen when the person has lost the ability to think sensibly.

Then he's not guilty by reason of insanity )

Old July 15th 07, 11:03 PM posted to soc.men,alt.child-support,alt.support.marriage,alt.support.divorce,alt.aratzio
Aratzio

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:33:19 GMT, in the land of soc.men, "Avenger"
got double secret probation for writing:

wrote:

Yeah. You read that right. He drove all the way from Arizona to Ukiah
in California and shot the succubus in the head. And then he walked
next door to the courthouse and surrendered. You gotta hand it to
him. There's only so much abuse a man can take before reacting. And
this is the kind of man that pushes back, violently.

So he'll spend the rest of his life with another guy in a tiny
bunk-bed prison cell, instead of being out and economizing, or even
running away to Brazil and starting over there. That doesn't sound
like a sensible reaction to me.

==
These things don't happen when the person is being "sensible."
They happen when the person has lost the ability to think sensibly.

Then he's not guilty by reason of insanity )

No, but you would be. Learn what is the difference between insanity
and nonsensical, dipweed.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2