Will the court allow me to refuse child support?

Old October 17th 07, 06:51 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

Default Will the court allow me to refuse child support?

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

So you admit custody always goes to the mother, unless proven in court
that
she is unfit!

If the mother is fit to take care of the child, why would the child not be
able to stay with her? There are things a mother can do for her child that
father can not, and then there is the bond between most mother's and
children
that start in the womb.
If the mother is not un-fit, I see no reason to remove the child from her
care.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

You have just demonstrated the same mantra the court uses in their bias
towards fathers when granting custody.
The end result, the woman gets 100% custody, and the man is forced to pay
100% of the finance with no guaranteement to visiting his child.

It's all perfectly legal and makes it OK in your book!

Old October 17th 07, 06:53 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:
Apologies if this is not the right forum for this question, but I am
hoping someone will know the answer. My soon to be ex and I live on

[quoted text clipped - 35 lines]
bashing
me for giving you useful information.

Do you really think the responses to her so far have been negative and
bashing?

I am surprised that your people have been able to hold their name calling,
and woman bashing remarks in, but thay won't be able to to for long. It is
only a matter of time before they start with the name calling, and the
whole
thing about only women make children, and rape is the womans fault,
ect....
If this woman read half of the posts from your group, she would never
return.

Did you see Gini's comment about black people, and how they should have to
sit in the back of the bus yet? Yeah, I pretty much know what type of
people
I am dealing with around here.

Now you are grasping at straws because you fail to admit you know nothing
about the child support system!!!!

Old October 17th 07, 07:07 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"whatamess" wrote in

It seems that when MEN ask for custody and decide to forgo CS,
the courts normally allow it

Not true, we already been told by our KBfamily person thatno matter how
much a man spend on Lawyer, he will never get custody of the child.

Old October 17th 07, 08:27 PM posted to alt.child-support
Shadow36

"DB" wrote in message
et...

"whatamess" wrote in

It seems that when MEN ask for custody and decide to forgo CS,
the courts normally allow it

Not true, we already been told by our KBfamily person thatno matter how
much a man spend on Lawyer, he will never get custody of the child.

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

If the mother is fit to take care of the child, why would the child not
be
able to stay with her? There are things a mother can do for her child
that a
father can not, and then there is the bond between most mother's and
children
that start in the womb.
If the mother is not un-fit, I see no reason to remove the child from her
care.

Typical feminazi garbage.

Old October 17th 07, 08:55 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

Default Illiana From FamilyKB has Issues

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" wrote

Did you see Gini's comment about black people, and how they should have
sit in the back of the bus yet? Yeah, I pretty much know what type of
people
I am dealing with around here.

==
ROTFL!
see why you can't support
the kids you chose to bring into this world.
==

Old October 18th 07, 02:15 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

teachrmama wrote:
Apologies if this is not the right forum for this question, but I am
hoping someone will know the answer. My soon to be ex and I live on

[quoted text clipped - 35 lines]
bashing
me for giving you useful information.

Do you really think the responses to her so far have been negative and
bashing?

I am surprised that your people have been able to hold their name calling,
and woman bashing remarks in, but thay won't be able to to for long.

First of all, they are not "my people." They are people.

It is
only a matter of time before they start with the name calling, and the
whole
thing about only women make children, and rape is the womans fault,
ect....

Do you think it kind to make such comments as the one above?

If this woman read half of the posts from your group, she would never
return.

Perhaps---perhaps not. And it's not "my" group.

Did you see Gini's comment about black people, and how they should have to
sit in the back of the bus yet? Yeah, I pretty much know what type of
people
I am dealing with around here.

I believe she was referring to someone's comment that the law must be obeyed
because it is the law. Some laws are just wrong--like the one that required
blacks to sit at the back of the bus.

Old October 18th 07, 02:57 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"teachrmama" wrote

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote

Did you see Gini's comment about black people, and how they should have
sit in the back of the bus yet? Yeah, I pretty much know what type of
people
I am dealing with around here.

I believe she was referring to someone's comment that the law must be
obeyed because it is the law. Some laws are just wrong--like the one that
required blacks to sit at the back of the bus.

==
Whoooosh! (Flew right past her.) Heh, Little does she know that three of our
collective six kids
are black and I let them sit in the front of my van all the time. Yep. There
they are--right there beside me.
(Not posted via FamilyKB)
==

Old October 18th 07, 04:08 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"teachrmama" wrote in

I believe she was referring to someone's comment that the law must be
obeyed because it is the law. Some laws are just wrong--like the one that
required blacks to sit at the back of the bus.

It was quite perfectly legal to burn human beings at the stake too!

There's always something in this country that sparks mob hysteria, knee Jerk
reactions like throwing all the Dead Beats in jail isn't accomplishing
anything. Hopefully one day when there's a better solution, you can look
back on this era like the McCarthy days.

Old October 18th 07, 06:57 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Gini" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote

Did you see Gini's comment about black people, and how they should have
sit in the back of the bus yet? Yeah, I pretty much know what type of
people
I am dealing with around here.

I believe she was referring to someone's comment that the law must be
obeyed because it is the law. Some laws are just wrong--like the one
that required blacks to sit at the back of the bus.

==
Whoooosh! (Flew right past her.) Heh, Little does she know that three of
our collective six kids
are black and I let them sit in the front of my van all the time. Yep.
There they are--right there beside me.

chuckle

Old October 18th 07, 07:02 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

DB wrote:
"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

[quoted text clipped - 9 lines]
that
lifestyle.

Yada, yada, yada.....

If the mother is un-fit, and it is proven in court........

Once again, bits and pieces to suit yourself

So you admit custody always goes to the mother, unless proven in court
that
she is unfit!

If the mother is fit to take care of the child, why would the child not be
able to stay with her? There are things a mother can do for her child that
father can not,

Like what? (Besides breastfeed, and, even then, breast pumps make mother's
milk available to be fed to baby by daddy)

and then there is the bond between most mother's and children
that start in the womb.

And when Daddy holds baby for the first time, and feels thos little fingers
wrap around his finger, there is an instant and eternal bond there, too.

If the mother is not un-fit, I see no reason to remove the child from her
care.

If the father is not unfit, I see no reason that the child should be removed
from his care. 50/50 shared custody, and the child has the best of both
worlds.