Philadelphia area cs amnesty ends June 1

Old May 30th 07, 09:07 PM posted to alt.child-support
jverner

Default Philadelphia area cs amnesty ends June 1

I ran across this story on the Internet and thought I would post it
he

http://cbs3.com/topstories/local_story_150104018.html

Regards,

JV

Old May 30th 07, 09:27 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

Awesome man, so glad to hear our mighty government officials doing a bang up
job at something!!!!

Collecting a whopping 1 million messily dollars from poor people must have
taken a lot of work.
Lets just say that each of these dead broke fathers had $5000 to shell out,
that would involve 200 cases.

Anybody want to take a guess at how much it cost us tax payers to process
these?

Again, what's our running tab on this pointless war again, $800,000,000 and
counting?
Didn't the governemt just give $10,000,000 to the fat Oil companies for R&D?

So glad the government is finally looking out for the tax payers!

oups.com...

Old May 31st 07, 02:40 AM posted to alt.child-support
Kenneth S.

"jverner" wrote in message
oups.com...
I ran across this story on the Internet and thought I would post it
he

http://cbs3.com/topstories/local_story_150104018.html

Regards,

JV

"People who owe child support in the Philadelphia area" . . . that's what
the story says. How many of these "people" are of the female persuasion, do
you think?

It's almost amusing to see the verbal contortions that politically correct
persons in politics, the bureaucracy, and the media go through to avoid
confronting an obvious reality.

Old May 31st 07, 03:43 AM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

I would caution anyone in the Philadelphia area to read the AMNESTY
AGREEMENT carefully...here in Virginia, DCSE's "amnesty" agreement
doesn't preclude the custodial parent from going after you
independently of the agreement.

Consequently, I've been found in contempt while I had a valid amnesty
agreement in place. Of course, coming into compliance with that
agreement mean't I had no money for an attorney, either. In the
northern Virginia suburbs of Washington, DC, only 22 people actually
took advantage of the amnesty offering by DCSE - I'll do whatever I
can to make sure no one does the next time they have such an offering
(which hasn't been for YEARS here in Virginia.

Old May 31st 07, 03:56 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"jverner" wrote in message
oups.com...
I ran across this story on the Internet and thought I would post it
he

http://cbs3.com/topstories/local_story_150104018.html

Isn't America wonderful? Congress passes a bunch of "feel-good" laws that
can't be enforced. Then they offer people amnesty to come forward out of
the shadows to become legal. This CS amnesty has about as much chance of
working as getting illegal aliens to come forward and pay fines and back
taxes.

Our politicians don't have a clue about how to fix problems with solutions
that actually work. They keep putting Band-Aids on problems instead of
understanding the root causes that created the problems and doing things to
fix the underlying issues.

Old May 31st 07, 04:38 PM posted to alt.child-support
jverner

Have you written Glenn Sacks about what happened to you? It sounds
like the kind of story he might dig into.

Old May 31st 07, 05:22 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in

Our politicians don't have a clue about how to fix problems with solutions
that actually work.

Big government doesn't work!

When are people going to realize it's time to put this fat pig to rest?

Old June 1st 07, 12:13 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"DB" wrote in message

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in

Our politicians don't have a clue about how to fix problems with

solutions
that actually work.

Big government doesn't work!

When are people going to realize it's time to put this fat pig to rest?

When it flies.

Old June 2nd 07, 04:45 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Chris wrote in message ...
When it flies.

I'll check it out tomorrow; I'm just heading home. Thanks!

mk5000

"Fell in love with a girl | fell in love once and almost completely | she's
in love with the world | but sometimes these feelings
can be so misleading | she turns and says "are you alright?" | I said "I
must be fine cause my heart's still beating" | She says "come and kiss me by
the riverside, bobby says it's fine he don't consider it cheating."-Fell in
love with a girl ~ The White Stripes-