Evil Caseworkers and what makes them ...

Old May 4th 06, 03:32 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default Evil Caseworkers and what makes them ...

Greegor wrote:
What really motivates caseworkers
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/chinesebaby.html

I can't imagine why you'd post a piece of sick humor when I posted a
serious analysis of the issues of child abuse frequency based on the
turnover rate of caseworkers.

I guess it's because it proves what I've claimed from the start for
three years now -- that workers who do not get paid enough, have too
much work pressure, heavy caseloads, too much (often unpaid) overtime,
required on-call status (it means when they aren't at work they are
still subject to be called into work), tend to not stay as long and
since high turnover equates with poorer work we are on to something
important.

Society will get the caseworkers they pay for. Just like in ALL other
areas of work and professions.

But you have nothing to say, do you?

That's because there IS nothing to say, other than that you and others
in this newsgroup have been lying for years here.

And you'll go on doing so, and I'll go on pointing it out.

How does it feel to really be one of the bad guys?

It's obviously your career choice, isn't it?

0:-

Old May 4th 06, 05:09 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default Evil Caseworkers ('nuff said)

aaaaaaah, nobody loves the poor baby snatchers............ boohoo,
boohoo, boohoo, boohoo, boohoo, boohoo, boohoo, boohoo,
boohoo............your problem isn't baby snatchers...........it's
nobody in their right mind takes your silly ass plan to save the
children seriously...........

]:^ does a poor imitation of rodney dangerfield..........

Old May 4th 06, 05:28 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

wrote in message
ups.com...
aaaaaaah, nobody loves the poor baby snatchers............ boohoo,
boohoo, boohoo, boohoo, boohoo, boohoo, boohoo, boohoo,
boohoo............your problem isn't baby snatchers...........it's
nobody in their right mind takes your silly ass plan to save the
children seriously...........

]:^ does a poor imitation of rodney dangerfield........

You are doing a great imitation, you aren't getting any respect either...

Old May 4th 06, 04:35 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Kane says he "can't imagine" etc...

Maybe you lack imagination?

Old May 4th 06, 04:50 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
Kane says he "can't imagine" etc...

Maybe you lack imagination?

I wonder if I owe you and lil 'o' an apology of sorts.

I never thought my harsh and frequent exposure of your fraudulent and
unethical behavior here would result in both of you going off on
disjointed babbling rants of this magnitude.

Maybe a quick trip to the shrink would help.

I'll be happy to take up a collection in our two newsgroups.

0:-]

Old May 4th 06, 06:31 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Its not his plan, its the nations plan. Since there are so many
parents harming their own children in such horrible ways, in all
portions of the nation, the plan has to be of a national level.

As for "baby snatchers", better to remove them to a safe enviornment
than to leave them with their abusive and/or nelgectful parents, dont
you think?

Ron

Old May 4th 06, 07:12 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Ron wrote:
Its not his plan, its the nations plan. Since there are so many
parents harming their own children in such horrible ways, in all
portions of the nation, the plan has to be of a national level.

As for "baby snatchers", better to remove them to a safe enviornment
than to leave them with their abusive and/or nelgectful parents, dont
you think?

"Think?" THINK? You have got to be kidding. 0:-

Ron

Old May 5th 06, 12:41 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/chinesebaby.html

Ron: Wouldn't this remove the market pressure
and make baby marketing in the US not economically viable?

Sort of a Wal Mart effect on baby stealing?

Old May 5th 06, 12:54 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Ron wrote:
Its not his plan, its the nations plan. Since there are so many
parents harming their own children in such horrible ways, in all
portions of the nation, the plan has to be of a national level.

Of course it must be at a national level.

As for "baby snatchers", better to remove them to a safe enviornment
than to leave them with their abusive and/or nelgectful parents, dont
you think?

I certainly think so, but I suspect there are people on this ng that
think otherwise. These are individuals who, sadly, view children as
possessions to be treated however the parent deems appropriate.

LaVonne

Ron