Evil Caseworkers and what makes them ...

Old May 5th 06, 11:15 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default Evil Caseworkers ('nuff said)

I am posting from alt.parenting.spanking. Unfortunately, there are
cross-posts. I didn't create the cross posts, but I certainly do know
what ng I am in when I post. Especially since I have never directly
posted to alt.support.child-protective-services.

Do you now understand how cross-posting works (grin)!

By the way, any more thoughts on parents allowing children to be bitten
by wild rats as negligent?

LaVonne

Greegor wrote:

LaVonne thinks she is posting in alt.parenting.spanking
she has commented about "this group" several times.

Do you know where you are, LaVonne?

Old May 5th 06, 11:26 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

I have to admit, this tipped the scales. Do you think greegor actually
took this website seriously and thought the website provide some sort of
accurate information?

LaVonne

0:- wrote:

Carlson LaVonne wrote:

First of all, "ebaumsworld.com" is a humorous spoof. Only you could
actually take this seriously.

I think we are seeing some kind of psychic breakdown going on here. Greg
has been out of touch with reality before, but not quite on this scale.

LaVonne

Greegor wrote:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/chinesebaby.html

Ron: Wouldn't this remove the market pressure
and make baby marketing in the US not economically viable?

Sort of a Wal Mart effect on baby stealing?

Old May 6th 06, 01:03 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
Kane, What mistake did I make about a Federal Law?
Please be more exact.

Kane wrote
In what context?
I see none of my remarks in this post.

Unless you post the full context I'm not
going to blindly attempt to answer your
usually asinine questions.

But thanks for your attention, nonetheless.

Will this do?

Kane wrote
Greegor, you can't even get a simple federal
law right and attack your state of Iowa wrongly
in the congressional record. With your ranting
and raging illogically, and without facts, you
were misleading people seriously and with
a chance of harm.

Which law and how was I wrong about it?

Old May 6th 06, 03:07 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:

LaVonne thinks she is posting in alt.parenting.spanking
she has commented about "this group" several times.

Do you know where you are, LaVonne?

If you think she doesn't know where she is, then you obviously do NOT
know where you are.

But we've known that about you for years. You obviously somewhere in the
outer space vacuum of your mind.

0:-

Old May 6th 06, 03:09 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Carlson LaVonne wrote:
I have to admit, this tipped the scales. Do you think greegor actually
took this website seriously and thought the website provide some sort of
accurate information?

Of course. He thanks Kathloon for her contributions. Or are you not
familiar with the cps group nutcase?

Not here fault, as she is a Lyme disease victim, but he can't seem to
sort that out. She has had LE interventions and court orders she is so
out of line, but greegor uses her babbling paranoid accusations for his
own needs.

We have a severe nutcase on our hands, but if you've followed his career
that should come as no surprise to you.

0:-

LaVonne

Old May 6th 06, 03:17 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Kane, What mistake did I make about a Federal Law?
Please be more exact.

Kane wrote
In what context?
I see none of my remarks in this post.

Unless you post the full context I'm not
going to blindly attempt to answer your
usually asinine questions.

But thanks for your attention, nonetheless.

Will this do?

Kane wrote
Greegor, you can't even get a simple federal
law right and attack your state of Iowa wrongly
in the congressional record. With your ranting
and raging illogically, and without facts, you
were misleading people seriously and with
a chance of harm.

Which law and how was I wrong about it?

You castigated Iowa CPS for not establishing CRBs as the fed directs,
not paying the least attention to the "fine print" where is stated
clearly that if the state received only the capped funding they were not
required to meet the demands of a higher order.

And Iowa DID in fact have the very thing you denied them as having, CRBs
in every required area of the state.

And greegor, I covered this in great detail long ago, posted the
citations from the statutes and regulation and you did NOT respond then.
Why at this late a date?

Do you think that newbies and those with short memories don't KNOW what
you did, or how I exposed it?

All they have to do is google it. House Ways and Means committee and
your name googled together will do it just fine.

Why don't YOU try it, if your memory is truly faulty, eh?

You made an utter fool of yourself, not unlike those that testify to
alien UFO abductions, by falsely claiming Iowa had violated federal laws
on CRBs.

Do you really want to have this exposure AGAIN? Are you that sick in the
head, and a masochist that you'd want it revealed yet again?

Tell you what. Look it up. Defend your claim.

Hell, I'm getting older and slower all the time. I could be wrong.

Wouldn't that that be a wonderful coup for you? To actually prove Kane
wrong for once?

Go for it idiot.

Go for it.

0:-

Old May 6th 06, 03:44 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Carlson LaVonne wrote:
I am posting from alt.parenting.spanking. Unfortunately, there are
cross-posts. I didn't create the cross posts, but I certainly do know
what ng I am in when I post. Especially since I have never directly
posted to alt.support.child-protective-services.

That makes you, of course, a villain. Evil like CPS is "EVIL."

Do you now understand how cross-posting works (grin)!

Of course he does. He just is so impotent he couldn't figure out any
other way to attack you.

I keep waiting for an attack with facts and logic.

Do you think I might be wasting my time? R R R RR R

By the way, any more thoughts on parents allowing children to be bitten
by wild rats as negligent?

Let's see if he answers, shall we?

FWIWDHYB

LaVonne

Kane

Old May 6th 06, 05:17 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

oooooooooh, my poor boy, you know so little about how the world
works............all regimes try to make their opposition look like
criminals..............the chinese have been calling falun gong
"hooligans" for years.............they even managed to get the american
secret service to arrest a falun gong reporter who openly questioned hu
during his visit to washington............it's not just religion and
patriotism that are the last refuge of scoundrels..........sometimes
it's law..........other times it's women and children.........

ron justifies cps' criminalization of parents

Old May 6th 06, 05:25 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

wrote:
oooooooooh, my poor boy, you know so little about how the world
works............all regimes try to make their opposition look like
criminals..............the chinese have been calling falun gong
"hooligans" for years.............they even managed to get the american
secret service to arrest a falun gong reporter who openly questioned hu
during his visit to washington............

No, the Chinese did no such thing. NO matter who had gotten that close
to a president and put up a banner or sign and began ranting, they would
be arrested.

it's not just religion and
patriotism that are the last refuge of scoundrels..........

falun gong is a religious organization. Try for consistency.

sometimes
it's law..........other times it's women and children.........

Sometimes it's the moon phase, or an alligator attack. Anything is
possible when ranting without facts or logic.

ron justifies cps' criminalization of parents

Nope. He notes the facts: that some parents (thankfully rather a small
proportion of the total number of parents) do in fact do criminal acts
against their children.

You have proof they have not done so?

And CPS makes no decisions as to the violations of law being crimes. The
judges do that.

You don't even understand our government system, yet you feel free to
criticize it. Ethically indefensible, lil 'o'

But that's you, at every opportunity.

0:-

Old May 6th 06, 05:34 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default ]:^ easily insulted

obviously my insults don't have to be very good to get under your thin
bitch skin............