CBPTTD (cute but painful things they do)

Old December 19th 03, 12:04 AM
Chotii

Default CBPTTD (cute but painful things they do)

So Gwendobaby woke up on her tummy this morning, and apparently looked over
to find mommy sleeping on her side nearby. OH look. Mommy's nipples are just
sticking out there. Grab, grab, grab yank, grab scratch, grab pull...repeat
until mommy wakes up and rolls to her other side. Then cry, toys all gone!

Well, as alarm clocks go, I must say it was pretty effective.

--angela

Old December 19th 03, 05:17 AM
AlenasMom

"Chotii" wrote in message
So Gwendobaby woke up on her tummy this morning, and apparently looked

over
to find mommy sleeping on her side nearby. OH look. Mommy's nipples are

just
sticking out there. Grab, grab, grab yank, grab scratch, grab

pull...repeat
until mommy wakes up and rolls to her other side. Then cry, toys all

gone!

Well, as alarm clocks go, I must say it was pretty effective.

--angela

LOL! Alena does that to me too!!!!
Isn't it funny how babies do similar things all the time? Today she changed
channels on our tv by grabbing the remote and chewing on buttons.

Old December 19th 03, 05:25 AM
AmyAmy4734

So Gwendobaby woke up on her tummy this morning, and apparently looked over
to find mommy sleeping on her side nearby. OH look. Mommy's nipples are just
sticking out there. Grab, grab, grab yank, grab scratch, grab pull...repeat
until mommy wakes up and rolls to her other side. Then cry, toys all gone!

Well, as alarm clocks go, I must say it was pretty effective.

--angela

That's really funny! Christina does that sometimes after she finishes nursing.
Owwwwwwie! I have some tiny scabs above my nipples where she insists on
pinching me while she nurses.

Amy
mom to Patricia 5-12-99
Christina 3-21-03