Hey kate

Old July 25th 03, 10:32 PM
CME

Default Hey kate

"Didi" wrote in message
news:7leUa.143878$N7.20613@sccrnsc03...
Bri wrote:

How dare you put my name and address out on the Usenet again..... This

conversation is finished, so is my support. Feel better now that you've
stooped to the level you keep accusing everyone of being???

This is beyond low -- even for Lorian. How dare you, Lorian, attack Bri
when she has been very supportive to you over the years?!?

Christine wrote:

Yeah wow, I couldn't believe I saw that. Twice no less.

It is appalling, frankly.

Didi... now you.

Actually, she's grasping at straws when it comes to my location, and my
family is perfectly safe. Thanks, though, for your concern, Christine.

The last time Lorian tried to threaten me, she had an on-line romance
brewing with a US Naval guy, and she threatened to send him over to my
house. Little did she realize that my husband is a former Naval Officer,
and we regularly host enlisted Naval Corpsmen for holiday dinners. I'm
thinking we have nothing to worry about from the US Navy.....

Should anyone else makes these kind of threats, though, and Lorian is on

the
phone with the FBI. Truly comical.

Jesus Christ Lorian, what are you thinking??? You come running here

for
support, and then **** people over that care enough to give it to you.

It's an "Us" vs "Them" mentality, and it hasn't served her well thus far

in
her life. Whenever anyone writes anything she perceives as even remotely
threatening to *her*, whether friend or foe, they get lumped into the

"Them"
category, and she lashes out. Beware of what personal information you

share
with someone with that personality-type lest your info be broadcasted over
the 'Net after you become a "Them".

Seems like some people here are TOO forgiving. I doubt they'll make the

same mistake twice.

I've tried to be nice and supportive to Lorian in the past, but I

certainly
will not bother in the future.
--
Didi
Mother of 4, Step-mother of 1

Yeah well it's no wonder...

Christine

Old July 25th 03, 10:35 PM
CME

"Rolly The Pervert" wrote in message

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

Didi wrote in message

Beware of what personal information you share
with someone with that personality-type lest your info be broadcasted

over
the 'Net after you become a "Them".

It is not simply information shared.
In a post today Lorian stated information about my intended visit to

Maureen
last year. I have not shared this info with her. In fact I have only

told
three people from this group what happened and ALL by private Email.
I would like to know which of the three divulged this info to her. Or,

if
no
one did, how did she get it.
Is she competent enough to have hacked into my mailbox? Tom, perhaps you
could give me some pointers as to what to look for?

is my email addy

I can audit your system if you want, only take a few minutes.

But I don't think she's *that* technically inclined, unless you have a
really ridiculous pasword.

No dood, I think someone fed her partial information is all. One of your
friends has a big mouth. I was told m wanted to keep all this private,

and
doesn't want her **** dragged up.

I think those of us who respect her, should not reply to stuff about her

at
all, and as far as the "leak" goes, I think it's better to investigate it
via email.
One thing for sure, if Lorian outs anyone elses personal info, I'll setup

remailer bot and spam hers across the porn groups.

Wow, I wouldn't want to mess with you in a dark alley. lol Please accept my
apology Tom. I can now see why you hate her so.

Christine

Lorian, an explanation please.

Dennis

Old July 25th 03, 11:43 PM
Rolly The Pervert

wrote in message ...

Didi wrote in message

[...]

You know what, i've said it before, but it's not usually till she pulls a
boner or two that people remember here cause it's a very forgiving group
full of very good people. Just about everyone of her detractors here was
once a friend, till she went ape**** on em, or betrayed their trust, or
slagged their kids. Some of the **** she does is dangerous to the people
around here. I've been on usenet since 1996, and I've still met no other
person who gets herself involved in as much **** as she does this
persistently. She crossposts to alt.recovery.na , folks from there start
posting back , then she bitches that I'm bringing trolls here. ( those
trolls as she calls em, are just regular folk from another group that shes
xposting to )

You've taken a few shots at me, I made fun of you a bit, but i'm not
malicious. She's a special case. She's mildly more tech inclined then most,
and she uses that to dig up dirt of folks, and try and use it against them
and bully them. Add that to whatever the **** is wrong in her head, and this
is the result.

Don't fear me, I'm a young dad trying to make ends meet, in love, getting
married and enjoying my life. Fear her, she's lonely, miserable, hatefull,
and looking for someone to blame all her problems on, who do you think is
dangerous?

Cheers
tom

Old July 26th 03, 01:48 AM
Didi

Dennis wrote:

I would like to know which of the three divulged this info to her.

'Twas not me, that's for sure.

Or, if no one did, how did she get it.

Not a clue, but after the stuff that she pulled on Robbin and Peter in their
real lives, I'd put nothing past her.

Old July 26th 03, 01:52 AM
Didi

&

I think those of us who respect her, should not reply to stuff about her

at all, and as far as the "leak" goes, I think it's better to investigate it
via email.

I am sorry for divulging the information, here, about Mo's fall. I didn't
realize that she wouldn't want the people here who care about her to know
that it happened, and I couldn't stand the insinuations about her
disappearance that were being made.

I will absolutely respect Mo's request to not share any further information
lest it be used against her by those here who do not care about her. She
will always be my friend, and I will love her for that.

FWIW, I did have a boyfriend -- before Mike -- who set up my e-mail so that
every piece of mail that I either wrote or received went blind cc'd to his
e-mail addy. He, however, had access to my PC directly.....

Old July 26th 03, 02:25 AM
turtledove

wrote in message ...

Didi wrote in message

[...]

All I have to say is this....

I am so sorry that I ever in my wildest imagination tried to find any good
in that tramp of a person. There truly are people that are just evil and
mean and liars and not worth the time of day. I thought for an instant that
she was actually on the mend this time. I am truly a fool.

My humble apologies Tom.

*bri

Old July 26th 03, 03:04 AM
Rolly The Pervert

"Didi" wrote in message
. net...
Tom wrote:

I was told m wanted to keep all this private, and doesn't want her ****

dragged up.

&

I think those of us who respect her, should not reply to stuff about her

at all, and as far as the "leak" goes, I think it's better to investigate

it
via email.

I am sorry for divulging the information, here

It's not your fault,. **** it's not even 'kates. Truth is , if lorian was
any type of decent person, she wouldn't have tried to use it against her.

nuff said , glad things are going well for you

Old July 26th 03, 03:50 AM
CME

wrote in message ...

Didi wrote in message

[...]

LOL, I was only teasing about you being the dangerous one. I see the light.

Christine

Old July 26th 03, 03:54 AM
CME

om...

wrote in message ...

Didi wrote in message

[...]

Yeah I know what you mean Bri. I try to give people the benefit of the
doubt until they prove me wrong, and I'm a big enough person to see when I
was wrong, so horribly wrong. God, I hope her son gets as far away from her
as he can. She'll turn on anyone.

Christine

Old July 26th 03, 04:21 AM
Rolly The Pervert

[...]