Hey kate

Old July 26th 03, 03:42 PM
Paul Fritz

Default Hey kate

"Didi" wrote in message
news:hJvUa.151997$H17.53455@sccrnsc02...
Lorian wrote:

And what personality type is that?

Well, without a DSMIV in front of me, and realizing that I am no
psychologist, I would guess that you have a touch of borderline

personality
disorder with a narcissistic quality to it. For my purposes, however,

the
disorder isn't what's important -- it's the behaviors that you display,
repeatedly.

Don't forget the paranoia ;-)

Old July 26th 03, 05:03 PM
Lisa aka Surfer

"Didi" wrote in message
> [...]
Lorian wrote:

um, I have never tried to threaten anyone online, I am the one who is

constantly being threatened by TOM

The perpetual victim, I know.

prove it. because you are making that up. do you know how to google?

Actually, I won't google it, but to help you recollect, you said that

you're
boyfriend (online squeeze) was heading to my neck of the woods and you'd

be
sure to tell him to look me up. I told you that I had 38 reasons that no
friend of yours would ever show up at my door.... Remember that
conversation?

I did not turn anyone in to the FBI, peterd's ISP did. Because he was

that far out of control. But that is in the past.

Blah, blah, blah -- you want to keep it in the past b/c you don't want
people to know how far you are willing to take your vendettas.

You have it too, you love it, you bring it with you and you create war

every time you come to this newsgroup and you always choose a scapegoat to
rally everyone around. It is a pathetic little game, you must be very

bored
and very sad.

I came back to set the record straight about a dear friend of mine --
someone who you can't stand and who you will take every opportunity to

take
pot-shots at. Furthermore, this is a PUBLIC ng, so I can and will post

here
whenever I feel like it -- about whatever I feel like.

LOL! You keep saying that I feel sad -- Lorian, I am the happiest that I
have ever felt! Life is good. I feel like a true testimony for
single-parents. It is very possible to find love and happiness and to
create a family with someone else. Blended families have their unique
qualities and challenges, but it *is* possible!

And what personality type is that?

Well, without a DSMIV in front of me, and realizing that I am no
psychologist, I would guess that you have a touch of borderline

personality
disorder with a narcissistic quality to it. For my purposes, however,

the
disorder isn't what's important -- it's the behaviors that you display,
repeatedly.

The people who trust you need to know that when you get angry, you lash

out
with any information that you have at your disposal -- no matter how
friendly they have been to you in the past.

You have NEVER been anything less than cruel to me. The only thing

you've
ever done positive for me is spell my name correctly!

Actually, that's not true, Lorian. I was, for a period of time, trying

very
hard to respond nicely to you -- after Peter's death. You just can't

handle
that, though, and you look for the storm and entice negativity.
--
Didi
Mother of 4, Step-mother of 1

She seems to forget that there are still some of us who were here back then.
Some of us actually remember the threats and actions that were meant to ****
with peoples lives.

You want to hear something funny? Well, not funny haha but, whatever.

Lorain's pathetic post where she once again (no newbies, this is how it
starts every time) details the woes of her poor poor life, made me wonder,
ok, I know too much about this chick. So I had my dearest darling sit down,
I gave him a coffee and had him read the post.

After a bit, he turned and asked if he had to finish this? I laughed, and
asked if he was feeling naseous yet.

I kinda keep him up to date, from the perspective that it's so predictable
where the whole drama will lead to next. And this completely unbiased
opinion of his, is, how can anyone let themselves live like that. OK,,,I'm
paraphrasing here, LOL,,,,

What a mar00n she is. Keep up the floor show. It reminds the rest of us
that it could be worse, we could be like Loony.

Lisa