Only STUPID men make posts like this...

Old November 1st 04, 10:01 PM
Ray Gordon

Default Only STUPID men make posts like this...

Here's a line to explain to them why you don't want them:

If you don't want them, then why are you wasting your time
even talking to them in the first place?

This is how I blow these desperate creatures off when they approach me.

Old November 1st 04, 10:07 PM
Mr Nifty

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
Here's a line to explain to them why you don't want them:

If you don't want them, then why are you wasting
your time even talking to them in the first place?

This is how I blow these desperate creatures off
when they approach me.

But I was under the impression you never went out, or
do you mean "approach me online when I'm being a fake
psychic / millionaire / guru" etc?

Mr Nifty (Agent of S.C.A.M.)

Old November 1st 04, 10:13 PM
Byte Me

"snip
This is how I blow these desperate creatures off when they approach me.

With the face you have and that whatever it is on your lip, I bet you don't
have to worry about fending off many women of any type. I know it's
Halloween, but is that really a picture of you on your profile? Or did you
get it out of a cheap detective magazine?

When was the last time you had to fend anyone off Ray? Maybe a stray dog
after your prawns...ROFL

Twerp
BM

Old November 1st 04, 11:43 PM
Ray Gordon

:This is how I blow these desperate creatures off when they approach me.

More delusions of adequacy.

Alex is jealous and tries to blame his ex-wife for his failings as a man.

Old November 1st 04, 11:44 PM
True Internet Cockroach

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
Alex is jealous and tries to blame his ex-wife for his failings as a man.

So, would you have a go at the man who wanted to date your single mom?

Still making profit of the knowledge of hypno-rape of young moms, as well as
all other women?

Tit.

Old November 1st 04, 11:47 PM
Ray Gordon

More delusions of adequacy.

I'm still trying to figure out where he thinks single mothers are so
desperate.

Your eunuch of a husband is living prof of that. He's not ALLOWED to address
me anymore. He gets the privilege of paying to raise the children of
another man you ****ED. .

You're a cheap piece of **** who has been inciting men here to threaten me.
Funny how you claim offense as a woman for anything I say about "women" yet
disclaim the same connection when someone repeatedly threatens me over it,
going so far as to even repost part of the original threat.

Old November 1st 04, 11:55 PM
HeeroYuy

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
More delusions of adequacy.

I'm still trying to figure out where he thinks single mothers are so
desperate.

Your eunuch of a husband is living prof of that. He's not ALLOWED to
address me anymore. He gets the privilege of paying to raise the children
of another man you ****ED. .

You're a cheap piece of **** who has been inciting men here to threaten
me. Funny how you claim offense as a woman for anything I say about
"women" yet disclaim the same connection when someone repeatedly threatens
me over it, going so far as to even repost part of the original threat.

Struck a nerve, did she?