introduction

Old October 20th 04, 12:48 PM
Tiffany

"CME" wrote in message
news:l%mdd.20430$_u6.8078@edtnps89...

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
news:WiWcd.24780$z96.6774@clgrps12...

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:20:01 -0400, "Tiffany"
wrote:

Well, were we to play head doctors, we could analyze that some one is
projecting and that the annoyance with our 'flirting' could be their
own
feelings of loneness or maybe even jealousy coming into play. But we
aren't
doctors. lol

considering that the two people who said something have significant,
probably permanent relationships, I'd say psychosexual neofreudian
analysis is dead. Thank god.

Hey, no typos Paul, does that mean you are using both hands at the
moment?

eyebrow raised

I wonder what that signified?

'kate

Just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean you can't feel lonely
and taken for granted, perhaps then they're just prudes which doesn't
sound any better. It's innocent online flirting that made me chuckle
once or twice. HOW SHOCKING!!!

Christine

You were part of the flirting...... you can jump in any time. Heck,
anyone can! Come on..... everyone join in! Flirting is fun!!!

I'm also the first person to tell you guys to take it offline. Oh the
irony.

Christine

That's funny! I didn't even realize it. I should be upset at you then for
distracting us?!?!? Nah, its all to funny to me.

Old October 20th 04, 12:51 PM
Tiffany

"CME" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

No. We preferred you would take it offline when it got to the licky
sucky
stuff.

How is "BOB" these days?
Batteries run out?

Dennis

Dennis, you are wicked.

He needs a spankin... where's Kate and that paddle???

Christine

Amen, and I want dibs on that too. How fun to spank Dennis.

Old October 20th 04, 12:52 PM
Tiffany

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 23:15:05 -0400, "Tiffany"
wrote:

I get lots of practice listening. If you don't really listen to people,
they
know it. Plus you have to learn to read between the lines, listen to what
they aren't saying, stuff like that. I know about as much as anyone who
truly listens to those around them. It is hard to not give input though. I
bite my tongue a bit. lol

Er.. hon? You're more of a therapist than I am.

'Kate

but that's not what I get paid to do. lol

Old October 20th 04, 12:57 PM

"CME" wrote in message

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

You obviously do not consider other posters ideas, feelings, thoughts.
I was not telling you what to do.
Now I will simply have to add you to a blocked list and unfortunately,

even if
you have something interesting or newsworthy to read, I won't see it.
That is sad.

What's eating you Vicky?
I thought it was an innocuous enough thread at a time when nothing else
was
going on.

Dennis

I'm going to go for the tasteless response because dammit I feel like it. I
think no one's eating her, hence the hostility.

Kat, driving down Wayne Gretzky Drive do you remember that flashing sign in
the winter? I don't know why it struck me at this moment. lmao

Christine

Christine, that was a tacky response. I have zero hositility. My sex life is
actually no ones business. Keeping yours private would probably benefit those
with weak stomachs.
Vicky a.k.a V

Old October 20th 04, 01:02 PM

"V" wrote in message

No. We preferred you would take it offline when it got to the licky sucky
stuff.

How is "BOB" these days?
Batteries run out?

Dennis

I don't know Dennis. Go ask your girlfriend. I simply asked two people to take
it off line, along with other posters and suddenly I am a "netcop".
....::sigh::
I am just letting it go as of right now.

Old October 20th 04, 01:26 PM
P.Fritz

"CME" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:22:43 -0400, "Tiffany"
wrote:

"'Kate" wrote in message
m...
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 23:31:25 +0100, "denanson" Dennis@Large .ie
wrote:

"'Kate" wrote in message

(loveya.. and missed my dysfunctional online family terribly.

Love you too 'Kate.

Dennis

sniffle

I feel so loved.

'K

All the good feelings around here..... I am loving it.

Doesn't it feel... a lot... like we all need a group hug?

((((((( alt.support.single-parents )))))))

'Kate

I would love a hug but that is a public display of affection. Oh heck
with it...... ((((((((((((((everyone)))))))))))))))))

((((((everyone)))))) and then cops a feel.

Christine

Ohhhhhhhhh......now I am all tingly :-)

Old October 20th 04, 01:27 PM
P.Fritz

"CME" wrote in message

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message
snip
You see, I don't take kindly to someone trying to tell me what I

can
and
can't post on a public NG. Your best bet would have been to

ignore
it.
If
you have been here so long, surely you know well enough that

this
isn't
the
first time, it won't be the last. This goes to the other who had
comments
make also, not just V.

You obviously do not consider other posters ideas, feelings,

thoughts.
I was not telling you what to do.
Now I will simply have to add you to a blocked list and

unfortunately,
even if
you have something interesting or newsworthy to read, I won't see

it.
That is sad.

Why do people think that matters? First off, you WILL see my posts

when
others reply. Second, who takes this **** so seriously that I would

be
hurt
or care that someone ignores me??? That is what is sad. lol

Classics sign of someone who has lost the arguement.......Renaming a
thread
with someone's name......and announcing they have killfiled
someone...........................YAWN

And over innocent flirting on the internet, how pathetic.

Yeah......toss around a few innuendo's and somebody gets their pantie
tied
in knots.......hell I didn't even get graphic LOL

BTW.....who said it was innocent?

Christine

*I* was pretending to be innocent at least.

So what else do you pretend / fake? ;-)

Christine

PS: That header should cover it, flirt away!

Old October 20th 04, 01:30 PM
P.Fritz

"CME" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:33:00 -0400, "Tiffany"
wrote:

"CME" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message

You always have to wonder......when someone makes such an unfounded
accusation.....if there isn't a bit of "projection" going on..........
(which is then followed by loud denial) :-)

oh you gotta be kidding. I'm pretty good at sexual innuendo and the
banter between you and Tiff was sexual innuendo. And just because it
isn't overt doesn't mean it's too subtle to be detected. And whether
or not you plan to act on it is totally irrelevant.Ya did it, own it.
Otherwise you're just going to look like you're too ashamed to admit
you *want* her.

whether it belongs here or not isn't for anyone to say but people
certainly have the right to comment on what's posted.

And holy ****.. who cares? I hope y'all get a room and move it into
real life so that every post that you two participate in doesn't
become ... like this one. I'd always heard that those who talk about
it all the time are the ones who get it least.

'Kate

Paul wants Tiff? :O No way, I would have never gathered that! Paul
get
off your duff and go flirt over coffee then report back, preferably
with
pics please. LOL

Christine

ME? He flirts with you too! He flirts with Kate too! He must be a horny
devil wanting all of us.

wink Dat ain't flirtin' he's doing with me.

'Kate

Face it Tiff, he was just being polite when he was flirting with us. I've
been around a block or two to know that.

What do you mean polite????? I've seen your pic. :-p

Christine

Old October 20th 04, 03:03 PM
Tiffany

"'Kate" wrote in message

wrote:

news:02h8n01g21or9n7a56k7qv6i1pm9g75p23@4ax. com...
wrote:

"'Kate" wrote in message

(loveya.. and missed my dysfunctional online family terribly.

Love you too 'Kate.

Dennis

sniffle

I feel so loved.

'K

All the good feelings around here..... I am loving it.

Doesn't it feel... a lot... like we all need a group hug?

((((((( alt.support.single-parents )))))))

'Kate

I would love a hug but that is a public display of affection. Oh heck
with it...... ((((((((((((((everyone)))))))))))))))))

((((((everyone)))))) and then cops a feel.

Christine

Ohhhhhhhhh......now I am all tingly :-)

down.. *there*?

I mean, could be the rogaine I suppose...

LMAO..... chocolate milk on the screen!!!!

Introduction J Costello Single Parents 1 January 28th 04 09:18 PM
Online Interview Introduction Susan DeBord Pregnancy 0 December 8th 03 03:42 PM
Peanut introduction Cheryl S. General 30 November 7th 03 01:35 AM
introduction silivrenglaur Pregnancy 10 October 9th 03 05:05 PM
Introduction Catheleijne Berck Breastfeeding 3 July 15th 03 01:42 PM