growth spurt

Old July 14th 03, 06:40 PM
Lucy

Default growth spurt

"E" wrote in message
OK, DD has been eating constantly. along with that, she seems to be

napping
more - by this I mean that she falls asleep in my arms, but as soon as I

put
her down she wakes up and starts crying. if I hold her, she sleeps great.
so, my question, does sleeping more go along with a growth spurt?
Edith

I have heard (not necessarily from a reliable source) that babies always
sleep more during growth spurts.

Something to do with the nutrition being used more for growth than for
moving and doing awake things.

Having said this, I didn't notice my DD sleeping more during her growth
spurts. That was maybe because she kept waking up due to hunger.

growth spurt hell Angela Schepers Pregnancy 1 June 16th 04 03:05 PM
growth spurt? Leanne Pregnancy 5 May 17th 04 05:58 PM
Growth spurt or just stress? Phoebe & Allyson Breastfeeding 4 July 11th 03 07:39 PM
growth spurt going on a long time Anne Rogers Breastfeeding 2 July 11th 03 11:51 AM
2 week growth spurt? JoAnna Breastfeeding 1 July 11th 03 01:04 AM