oops, fell over

Old April 14th 05, 01:41 PM
Anne Rogers

Default oops, fell over

well I've heard of many people doing this in later pregnancy, I managed to
trip over absolutely nothing, couldn't save myself and came down to earth
with a bump. Unfortunately I've bruised my knee quite badly, but at least
there was no harm to bump or Nathanael who was on my back. Of course I was
at the furthest point of today's adventures from home at the time and
getting back was a struggle, fortunately I was able to ring DH and he met me
at the bus stop at the home end. I'm feeling battered and bruised now :-(.

Anne

Old April 14th 05, 03:33 PM
Emily

Anne Rogers wrote:
well I've heard of many people doing this in later pregnancy, I managed to
trip over absolutely nothing, couldn't save myself and came down to earth
with a bump. Unfortunately I've bruised my knee quite badly, but at least
there was no harm to bump or Nathanael who was on my back. Of course I was
at the furthest point of today's adventures from home at the time and
getting back was a struggle, fortunately I was able to ring DH and he met me
at the bus stop at the home end. I'm feeling battered and bruised now :-(.

Glad Nathaniel and bump are okay. I hope your knee
recovers soon!

Emily
Old April 14th 05, 04:54 PM
sharalyns

((hugs)) Hope you heal quickly!

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James (9/21/01)

Old April 14th 05, 09:26 PM
Irrational Number

Anne Rogers wrote:

well I've heard of many people doing this in later pregnancy, I managed to
trip over absolutely nothing, couldn't save myself and came down to earth
with a bump.

I did that in the first pregnancy. I'm walking very
carefully this time around.

-- Anita --

Old April 14th 05, 09:56 PM
Melania

Anne Rogers wrote:
well I've heard of many people doing this in later pregnancy, I

managed to
trip over absolutely nothing, couldn't save myself and came down to

earth
with a bump. Unfortunately I've bruised my knee quite badly, but at

least
there was no harm to bump or Nathanael who was on my back. Of course

I was
at the furthest point of today's adventures from home at the time and

getting back was a struggle, fortunately I was able to ring DH and he

met me
at the bus stop at the home end. I'm feeling battered and bruised now

:-(.

Anne

Your poor knee! Thank goodness N and the bump came out unscathed. What
a pain (literally), though.

This last little while in Korea hasn't been easy on you, has it?
Hopefully England will be kinder for the remainder of the pregnancy

I haven't fallen over this time around, but I am ridiculously clumsy.
Every day is a parade of dropped keys, knocked over glasses - I have a
bruise on my forearm where I somehow managed to pinch it in the bifold
closet door. I feel for you!

Melania
Mom to Joffre (Jan 11, 2003)
and #2 (edd May 21, 2005)

Old April 14th 05, 10:13 PM
Welches

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
well I've heard of many people doing this in later pregnancy, I managed to
trip over absolutely nothing, couldn't save myself and came down to earth
with a bump. Unfortunately I've bruised my knee quite badly, but at least
there was no harm to bump or Nathanael who was on my back. Of course I was
at the furthest point of today's adventures from home at the time and
getting back was a struggle, fortunately I was able to ring DH and he met
me at the bus stop at the home end. I'm feeling battered and bruised now
:-(.

Glad to hear you're okay. Hope Nathanael wasn't too shocked either.
I fell down the stairs at 34 weeks (luckily happened to be the date of my
u/s) carrying the washbasket. #1 was so scared that she insisted that she
had to hold my hand going up/down stairs for the rest of pregnancy to stop
me from falling. :-)
Debbie

Old April 15th 05, 10:30 AM
Chookie

In article ,
"Anne Rogers" wrote:

well I've heard of many people doing this in later pregnancy, I managed to
trip over absolutely nothing, couldn't save myself and came down to earth
with a bump. Unfortunately I've bruised my knee quite badly, but at least
there was no harm to bump or Nathanael who was on my back. Of course I was
at the furthest point of today's adventures from home at the time and
getting back was a struggle, fortunately I was able to ring DH and he met me
at the bus stop at the home end. I'm feeling battered and bruised now :-(.

Ouch. Haven't fallen over yet this pgy -- fell over on my way back from a
dental visit and scraped my knees and hands when pg with DS. Had a couple of
stumbles this time, and I have dropped quite af ew things.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.
Old April 15th 05, 07:42 PM
Joybelle

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
well I've heard of many people doing this in later pregnancy, I managed to
trip over absolutely nothing, couldn't save myself and came down to earth
with a bump. Unfortunately I've bruised my knee quite badly, but at least
there was no harm to bump or Nathanael who was on my back. Of course I was
at the furthest point of today's adventures from home at the time and
getting back was a struggle, fortunately I was able to ring DH and he met

me
at the bus stop at the home end. I'm feeling battered and bruised now :-(.

Anne,
I'm sorry you had a fall! Hope you are healing well. My sis who is due
mid-May just fell, too. She fell flat on her back because she stepped onto
a freshly mopped floor. She is okay, though, and I think she mostly has
hip pain. Falling can be scary!
--
Joy

Rose 1-99
Iris 2-01
Spencer 3-03
# 4 Oct 2005

oops.. for pic links Angela Schepers Pregnancy 2 May 11th 04 04:43 AM
Oops . . . Leslie Breastfeeding 51 March 23rd 04 01:55 AM
OOPS!...They did it again Suzy Foster Parents 0 January 4th 04 06:27 AM
oops... CME Single Parents 6 September 29th 03 10:15 PM