!ACC claim for pregnancy

Old October 25th 05, 11:57 PM
Tracy

Default !ACC claim for pregnancy

"Beverly" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 12:02:41 -0700, "Tracy"
wrote:

"Beverly" wrote in message
.. .
At any rate, the only guarantee against pregnancy is abstinence (or
historectomy) and most adults should know this. NOT knowing it is
contributory negligence in my opinion.

There is still a [very] small chance of pregnancy even after a

hysterectomy.
Some can be intra-abdominal pregnancies, and others ectopic. Abstinence,
the removal of the ovaries, or post-menopause are the only ways of
guaranteeing a woman she can't get pregnant.

I meant a full historectomy, including the removal of both ovaries,
but thanks for helping me be absolutely clear as to what I meant... I
think.

Understandable, and in a weird way I feel like my sons who always end up
getting technical with me. When I think of hysterectomies and the different
types, I think of the on-set of menopause in connection to the different
types. It was something I had to consider when faced with the potential of
having one myself. My doctors wanted to delay it as long as possible
because of menopause, but some in my family felt I should have had one
regardless. I'm glad I went with my doctors' suggestions and left
everything in place. Instead I'm just letting nature take its course and
deal with what comes natural one day at a time.

Anyways - I wouldn't want anyone out there taking a doctor to court suing
because they became pregnant after having a hysterectomy. ;-)

Thanks,
Tracy
~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/

Old October 26th 05, 12:05 AM
Andre Lieven

As all this is about women's reproduction, of what possible
topicality can it have to soc.MEN ?

Please trim your headers in future.

"Tracy" ) writes:
"Beverly" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 12:02:41 -0700, "Tracy"
wrote:

.. .

--
" I'm a man... But, I can change... If I have to... I guess. "
The Man Prayer, Red Green.