I have a daughter that is 6 her "father" hasn't paid a dime

Old July 7th 04, 11:54 PM
bunnylove1994

Default I have a daughter that is 6 her "father" hasn't paid a dime

My daughter just turned 6 this past June. Her father owes her over
18,000.Everytime he is found he takes off again.He never stays in one
place for long.If anyone has any ideas please contact me.

Old July 8th 04, 12:08 AM
Bob

bunnylove1994 wrote:
My daughter just turned 6 this past June. Her father owes her over
18,000.Everytime he is found he takes off again.He never stays in one
place for long.If anyone has any ideas please contact me.

Yep, here's a suggestion.

Get a job, support YOUR daughter, and quitcherbellyachin.

You have made his life hell. You're the kind of female who gives all
women such a bad name that few sane men will have much to do with you.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old July 8th 04, 07:55 AM
bunnylove1994

Default I have a daughter that is 6 her

Bob,
You are a complete ignorant asshole! Where do you get the right to tell
me to stop bellyaching?? I do support my daughter.As for i have made his
life a complete hell BULL****! This man beat me when i was carrying his
daughter.He has warrants all over the place and he owes my daughter over
18,000 so why don't you just sit your pansy ass down and stfu!!!You must
be a deadbeat too since your supporting them!

Old July 8th 04, 02:31 PM
Bob

bunnylove1994 wrote:
Bob,
You are a complete ignorant asshole! Where do you get the right to tell
me to stop bellyaching??

This is Usenet, Toots. Bob has every right imaginable to tell you any
thing Bob wants. Your whining about how much some man should pay you is
simple greed.

I do support my daughter.

As you ought. It's YOUR responsibility to support YOUR daughter.

As for i have made his
life a complete hell BULL****!

LIE. By your account he's had to live on the run -- total hell,
because of your greed andy your failure to take responsibility for your
own child

This man beat me when i was carrying his
daughter.

Boo Hoo. Most DV is initiated by the female for psychotic reasons, nag,
whine, badger, nag until she has an excuse for a divorce or whatever.
Every ****ing bitch whines that "he beat me." It's the universal lie of
whiny bitches wanting someone to pay them to take care of their children.

Sorry, Toots, that old saw an $5 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

He has warrants all over the place and he owes my daughter over
18,000

LOL. YOU mean you think he owes YOU "over 18,000." You greedy ass
bitches are all the same. The world owes you a living. Men-pay,
women-get-paid. Pound sand, bigot.

so why don't you just sit your pansy ass down and stfu!!!You must
be a deadbeat too since your supporting them!

No, Toots. You bitches have insulted MEN into silence for decades, but
many MEN aren't going to just shut up and listen to your whining greedy
lies any more.

Bob