Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

Old October 12th 07, 04:08 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

Default Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote in

Do you have any useful advice?

I was convicted for not having enough money to pay the child support they
wanted!
The mother did not receive the money she was looking for.

Best advice, get yourself a job and don't depend on the government for
anything.

Old October 12th 07, 04:29 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana

DB wrote:
"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote in

Do you have any useful advice?

I was convicted for not having enough money to pay the child support they
wanted!
The mother did not receive the money she was looking for.

Best advice, get yourself a job and don't depend on the government for
anything.

I don't depend on the government, I am sorry you have to. I do work. Do you
have any advice on how to collect my child support? If not, please move along.
Thank you.

Old October 12th 07, 04:48 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote in

I don't depend on the government.....

You don't?

Your education, your child's education was not provided by the government?
The roads you drive on are not provided by the governement?
The food you eat is not government controled?
The protection bylaw is not proided by the government?

Lady, even your **** is handled by the government, of course you depend on
the governement!!!!!

Lady, when are you going to start paying your fair share of taxes to pay for
all these services?
Your type is so typical, you live ina bubble of self righteousness and you
want all services, but you don't want your taxes to go up to pay for
everything you receive.

Is it fair that your children and future generations should pay your part of
the debt?

Do you have any advice on how to collect my child support?

If you want money for your kid, go earn it as other generations have done
for years and stop your whining like a cry baby!!!!!

Old October 12th 07, 05:07 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana

DB wrote:
"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote in

[...]

Such hostility... You are bitter, as I and all can see, but if what you state
above is what you truely believe, then you have also been depending on the
government, and should not pass any judgement on others.
Do you have any helpful information on how to collect my child support? If
not, move along please, because this is the last time I am going to ask
nicely. Thank you.

Old October 12th 07, 05:32 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana

Gini wrote:
It looks like there are a lot of deadbeat supporters, enablers, and
deadbeats on this usenet group. This particular thread is not for

[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
please
move along.

==
I was here first :-)
==
I will not play into your attempts to change the subject.

==
LOL, then I guess you are finished here. This group is for NCPs who have
child support issues. I
guess you're new to usenet. You might want to educate yourself on usenet
etiquette before
barging into a group you know nothing about and making a total fool of
yourself. BTW, why did you
have kids you can't afford? If you didn't want to take care of them, you
should have put them up for
adoption. Why don't you quit whining about how hard you have it and make
yourself more employable?

It is a parenting group (Group Name Parenting Parenting), not strictly for
NCP's who don't want to help out the CP's they have kids with, and you do not
have the monopoly on it.
I have stated many times that this discussion, thread, topic, or what you
want to call it is not for the purpose you are trying to turn it into. It is
not for NCP’s to bash CP’s and the child support institution.
If you don’t have any positive advice to give, once again, move on.
I am not interested in listening to any NCP’s who want to cry about child
support they do not want to pay. I am trying to be polite in hopes you will
take a hint, and go where others fell the way you do, but you refuse. I don’t
understand that. Why are you just trying to argue with someone you don't know
when I specifically asked for HELPFUL advice? Move along now, please,
because you are looking much more foolish by your own statements than you
could ever hope to make me feel with them.
When people have children, regardless if they can afford them or not, it's
none of your business. I just thought you would like to know that normal
people would not have made that statement, more so because it is completely
false.
Move along now; go on to where your rude comments will be appreciated.

Old October 12th 07, 06:09 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote in

When people have children, regardless if they can afford them or not, it's
none of your business.

It is when her tax dollars have to pay for it!

I just thought you would like to know that normal
people would not have made that statement, more so because it is
completely
false.

What does a dead beat like you know about Normal people?

Old October 12th 07, 06:19 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote

It is a parenting group (Group Name Parenting Parenting),

==
No. No it isn't--You are crossposting from a parenting forum.
alt.child-support, which is a USENET group
dealing with child support issues of NCPs, and it is not connected with YOUR
parenting forum.
==
not strictly for
NCP's who don't want to help out the CP's they have kids with, and you do
not
have the monopoly on it.
I have stated many times that this discussion, thread, topic, or what you
want to call it is not for the purpose you are trying to turn it into. It
is
not for NCP's to bash CP's and the child support institution.
If you don't have any positive advice to give, once again, move on.
I am not interested in listening to any NCP's who want to cry about child
support they do not want to pay. I am trying to be polite in hopes you
will
take a hint, and go where others fell the way you do

==
Lady, you are the one crossposting to OUR group! Get a clue and learn the
proper way
to post on YOUR forum without crossposting your crap to us.

Old October 12th 07, 06:59 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana

Gini wrote:
"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote

It is a parenting group (Group Name Parenting Parenting),

==
No. No it isn't--You are crossposting from a parenting forum.
alt.child-support, which is a USENET group
dealing with child support issues of NCPs, and it is not connected with YOUR
parenting forum.
==
not strictly for
NCP's who don't want to help out the CP's they have kids with, and you do
not

[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]
will
take a hint, and go where others fell the way you do

==
Lady, you are the one crossposting to OUR group! Get a clue and learn the
proper way
to post on YOUR forum without crossposting your crap to us.

If your group is about child support then that is quite possible, but it
doesn't mean you have a monopoly on the group, or the right to change a topic,
let alone be as rude and nasty as you are being! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY
HELPFUL ADVIDE TO GIVE JUST MOVE ON. How hard is that? Can you understand the
words that are comming from my keyboard.

Old October 12th 07, 07:11 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana

DB wrote:
"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote in

When people have children, regardless if they can afford them or not, it's
none of your business.

It is when her tax dollars have to pay for it!

I just thought you would like to know that normal
people would not have made that statement, more so because it is
completely
false.

What does a dead beat like you know about Normal people?

No, it isn't anybody's business but the parents. It isn't yours, or hers.
Still, with all of the hostility, deadbeat actions, and enabler protests,
your neglectful ways can not be masked by your bleak, and dull insults, or by
going off topic. You can see the subject, so obviously, it was not meant for
you, yet you still come and comment. Instead of nicely pointing out that
there was a mistake, you want to jump up, and throw the topic off of hand.
I am normal, but you are far from normal. Normal people do not act in the way
you have acted, nor do they downplay a fathers responsibility to the children
he fathered. You go right ahead and protest the system in this way, but who
are you complaining to?
I have stated over and over again that I do not have any sympathy for non
custodial parents that don’t pay their child support or those that enable
them, or support them and their views. Why do you want to argue with me when
I made this clear from the get go?

Old October 12th 07, 07:19 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Illiana" u38194@uwe wrote in

I have stated over and over again that I do not have any sympathy for non
custodial parents that don't pay their child support or those that enable
them, or support them and their views. Why do you want to argue with me
when
I made this clear from the get go?

Show me one father that doesn't want involvement with their child?