US boys, aged 8 and 9, charged with rape

Old November 20th 07, 07:26 PM posted to alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
ThePsyko

Default US boys, aged 8 and 9, charged with rape

On 20 Nov 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.support.incest and heard
R. Steve Walz cry out in ...

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

Three boys, ages eight and nine, are in custody in the United States,
charged with kidnapping and raping an 11-year-old girl near a suburban
Georgia apartment complex.

The alleged attack happened on Thursday and the girl's mother reported
it to authorities on Sunday, police in the city of Acworth said.

"The victim said they were playing outdoors and the girl was forced
into a wooded area where she was sexually assaulted, where one of the
boys raped her," Acworth police Captain Wayne Dennard said.

The three boys - an 8-year-old and two 9-year-olds - appeared in
juvenile court on Monday, dwarfed by the courtroom chairs and wearing
navy blue jump suits and shackles. Their names were withheld because
of their age.

-----------------------
So much for your notion that 9 y/o's don't like sex,
no matter how much rape is a bad idea.
Steve

and I'm sure if those boys had just been allowed to masturbate their
fathers, none of this would have happened...

/sarcasm

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

******ing off the planet, one person at a time**

Old November 20th 07, 07:59 PM posted to alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

[...]

Nonsense, nine year olds love sex and have a great time.
Sex is just the kind of thing nine year-olds love

R. Steve Walz

Old November 21st 07, 12:00 AM posted to alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
ThePsyko

On 20 Nov 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.support.incest and heard
XXX cry out in ...

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

[...]

If they had be ENCOURAGED to have sex with their sisters, mothers,
aunts, etc then it WOULDN'T have happened!

Or so you believe. But we'll never know for sure now will we?

Old November 21st 07, 12:25 AM posted to alt.support.incest,alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
David[_4_]

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:20:10 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
typed furiously:

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

[...]

Perhaps the child pornography they were shown failed to work it's
magic in preventing child rape?

/sarcasm

Oddly the police seem to think an eleven year old CANNOT consent to
sex and consent is moot.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/11/20...ml#cnnSTCVideo

I guess they need Simpson and Walz to educate them!

In fact the police have no opinion on the matter, they are constrained
by the law which ASSumes that an under-a-certain-age child cannot
consent. That "under-a-certain-age" varies widely from ten to
twenty-five.

It is not the police who need educating, it is you. I do not agree
with much of Walz' ideas and this is one of those times. You keep
trying to put Walz and me in the same category but are unwilling and,
indeed, unable to show just where I have promoted the same ideas as
him.

In other words you are deliberately lying.
--
Regards
David
Old November 21st 07, 12:25 AM posted to alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
ThePsyko

ThePsyko wrote:
On 20 Nov 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.support.incest and
heard XXX cry out in ...

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

[...]

We could always find out. A massive experiment with 200,000 children
in the experimental group and 200,000 controls. The experimental
group will be followed for the next 40 years and allowed to have sex
at any age and WITH any age. The controls will be followed, but
brought up in your ****ed up sex-hating society.

You'd love to have free access to 200,000 children wouldn't you!

Old November 21st 07, 10:07 AM posted to alt.support.incest,alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
David[_4_]

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 16:49:54 -0800, Brandon D Cartwright
typed furiously:

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

[...]

IOW children can NOT give consent to an adult to **** them despite
your protestations to the contrary.

Legally no. When have I ever stated to the contrary. Please cite the
post where I do so.

Leaving the legal ramifications behind do you honestly believe that
children cannot consent to anything. They consent to many things every
day. They consent to being fed, bathed (perhaps that may be
problematic) and being hugged. They answer questions in the
affirmative and the negative which is what consent means.

It is not the police who need educating, it is you. I do not agree
with much of Walz' ideas and this is one of those times. You keep
trying to put Walz and me in the same category but are unwilling and,
indeed, unable to show just where I have promoted the same ideas as
him.

In other words you are deliberately lying.

Not at all..you have trimmed and shifted your views considerably since
nymshifting.

Since I did not Nym shift and I have not changed my e-mail address at
any time you are deliberately lying. Are you frustrated that you
cannot find my correct e-mail address? Boo-hoo!

You *have* stated unequivocally that young children *can* give
consent to sex with adults and under those circumstances ****ing them
is just fine.

If you have changed your mind that is to your credit.

I have never stated such. You are lying but I should not be surprised
at that. You do it all the time.

I did state that children can give consent to anything, including sex,
but that is not an invitation to adults to assume that it is all right
for them to go ahead. Education of the child is a must before
fully-informed consent can be given in any particular.

Coercion in any sexual episode is never all right whether it be
physical or mental.

You are obviously against sex-education for children since you always
ignore that option.
Old November 21st 07, 02:08 PM posted to alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

On 20 Nov 2007 23:24:47 GMT, (XXX) wrote:

"The victim said they were playing outdoors and the girl was forced
into a wooded area where she was sexually assaulted, where one of the
boys raped her," Acworth police Captain Wayne Dennard said.

The three boys - an 8-year-old and two 9-year-olds - appeared in
juvenile court on Monday, dwarfed by the courtroom chairs and wearing
navy blue jump suits and shackles. Their names were withheld because
of their age.
-----------------------
So much for your notion that 9 y/o's don't like sex,
no matter how much rape is a bad idea.
Steve

Nonsense, nine year olds love sex and have a great time.
Sex is just the kind of thing nine year-olds love

Yes I thought you would like this..

Your child rearing methods bearing fruit..

And you say eventually all children will be like this if you had your
way..What more proof of your criminal insanity and need for
incarceration could possibly be needed?

If 8 and 9 year olds (and younger) were able to express their sexuality
openly and freely they wouldn't be raping 11 year old girls (and, did you
know, one of these boys who alledgedly "raped" this 11 year old had a
broken wrist; she couldn't have stopped the boys? The father says that
this was totally consentual - who are you to dispute that?).

The police who investigated dispute that..that's why they are locked
up..

-------------------------------------
No, the police merely arrest possible suspects.
What you claimed is actually what the courts are for.

The father wasn't there...listen for yourself..

---------------------------------------
The police weren't there either.

I bet the girl wanted them to **** her and then spilled the beans
at a sleep-over much later!
Steve
Old November 21st 07, 02:09 PM posted to alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

[...]

----------------------------
Why?

More like, if 11 year old girls were allowed to ask their boy
friends to help them sexually, this bull**** wouldn't be a problem.
Steve
Old November 21st 07, 02:21 PM posted to alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

[...]

------------------
You mean by the police? I see no recounting of any pornography.

Oddly the police seem to think an eleven year old CANNOT consent to
sex and consent is moot.

-------------------
Oddly they can't consent but are charged with rape!
Now how does that work again? Obvious nonsense!!!
Steve
Old November 21st 07, 02:24 PM posted to alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
ThePsyko

On 21 Nov 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.support.incest and heard
R. Steve Walz cry out in ...

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

[...]

Ahhh... so it's the victims parents fault that she was raped -- all
because she couldn't ask for it...

She secretly wanted it, right? And her dad secretly wanted to **** her
anyway so this is the next best thing? Letting his daughter get ****ed?
Maybe he should have had the boys over for dinner afterwards! You and he
could then get together and swap daughters for the night just to have
some fresh meat!