Join a Modern Moms Club and get a gift for Mother's Day!

Old April 27th 05, 02:32 AM
Modern Moms Clubs

Default Join a Modern Moms Club and get a gift for Mother's Day!

Early last year, Modern Mom (www.modernmom.com) launched Modern Moms
Clubs to provide all moms - those that work, stay at home or somewhere
in between - an opportunity to meet other like-minded women with whom
to have fun, garner support and create lasting friendships.

The response was overwhelming - in just one month, we had more than 20
chapters and we've continued to add new chapters every month.

Beyond our playgroups, Moms Nights Out and regular events for the whole
family, Modern Moms provides member benefits such as:

- The Modern Moms Green Card, a national discount card offering up to
30% discounts from retail and service partners online and across the
country.
- The Modern Moms Book Club, featuring a new book choice each month to
discuss at monthly Modern Moms Club events.

- Mother's Day Gift: Through this week, all Modern Moms Club members
will receive a handy Modern Mom tote bag filled with more than $200
worth of gifts from our partners - check out a partial list of what's
in the bag.

- And the gifts keep coming! Every few months, you'll get new items to
try out and keep - just for being a Modern Moms Club member!

No chapter in your area? Start one! We make it easy to get a chapter
off the ground. Email us at for more information.

Ready to join? Visit
www.modernmom.com/clubs to sign up!