A Parenting & kids forum. ParentingBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » ParentingBanter.com forum » misc.kids » Info and FAQ's
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Iud

Old May 1st 07, 09:45 AM

First recorded activity by ParentingBanter: May 2007
Default Iud

I got an Idu 2 months after i had my daughter Aug 24th 2005 and had it in untill recently April 27th 2007 it came out. I was having weird cramps, Dark blood spotting and could feel the Actual iud. Now i been on Antibiotics since the 27th. She did a pap and made me do a preg test. Came out Negative. Went back today May1st to follow up and going back friday May4th.Sunday April 30 woke up all rosey and Ran for the tiolet and off and on living next to it. The next day again today same thing woke up sick feeling. My Doctor said it could be the Antibiotics. Before the Iud Got taken out i was feeling sick off and on and my breast were tender and sore. Now im in the state of still sick taste buds are all gone like its like i can't taste anything. Whats wrong?