Quaker Auditions Coming to Chicago

Old October 8th 07, 11:26 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

Default Quaker Auditions Coming to Chicago

Hello!

I am a casting director for the Quaker Company. We use "real people"
in our chewy granola bar commercials. We will be in Chicago next
Monday, 10/15, and Tuesday, 10/16, looking for kids ages of 5-10,
along with their caregivers (parents, grandparents, baby sitters,
etc.) to appear in a national commercial.

We seek active, physically fit, articulate boys and girls who love
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars. We're looking for all ethnicities,
particularly Asian, African-American, and Latino. We're looking for
close friends, siblings, cousins. We're looking for adopted children.
We're looking for single parents with kids. We're looking for extended
families that eat breakfast together.

These auditions will be by appointment only - we don't do those big
group auditions. We have a toll-free number 1-866-9QUAKER (978-2537)
or call directly at (616) 706-0690. Feel free to forward this
information to other families you know!

Thanks so much! This will be a great opportunity for some lucky kid
and their caregiver!

Patty Drake
Quaker Casting

P.S. If you want to check on my legitimacy, my boss is Jane Brody. She
teaches acting at DePaul University in Chicago. You can see her bio
at:
http://theatreschool.depaul.edu/facu...aff.php?id=125