New

Old January 30th 07, 08:02 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jenn

Default New

Hi all,
I also posted in alt.infertility.pregnancy. I've been a lurker of
alt.infertility.primary for a LONG time. For 10 years my husband and I have
used no protection, for 6 years we have been trying very hard. I just found
out over the weekend that I'm pregnant! I lost over 70 pounds the last
couple of years, so I'm sure that was what happened, I haven't ovulated in
such a long time. I have PCOS, endometriosis.
I was on pain medication for the endometriosis, so when I found out over the
weekend I threw all of the pills away, BIG mistake. My blood pressure shot
through the roof (I was on pain medication the last couple of years) so I
had to go to the ER. I'm actually glad that I did. Because when I first
took the 2 pregnancy tests (home tests) I thought it was my hormones or
faulty tests. The ER doctor was very skittish so he ordered a blood test,
urine test and an ultrasound. When he did a pelvic it was uncomfortable and
he said it shouldn't be, and that I shouldn't be cramping at all (yeah,
right, I know it's normal!). Anyway the urine test came back positive of
course. The blood test came back with an HCG count of 393, which I'm sure
is higher now, I will be 5 weeks pregnant on Friday. Also I got to see the
little egg sac on the ultrasound, I almost cried!
I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Jenn

Old February 2nd 07, 04:15 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
carl jones

"Jenn" wrote in message
Hi all,

Hi Jenn, Hugs. Congratulations on your long-awaited pregnancy! I look
forwad to hearing more from you!

Carl

Old February 2nd 07, 02:30 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
xkatx

Hi Jenn, and welcome!
Congrats and hope all goes well!