OT sorta: Sport bra

Old March 10th 04, 12:03 AM
Tracey

Default OT sorta: Sport bra

I love my Bravado nursing bras. They come in a big variety of styles and
are sports bra style

"Joybelle" wrote in message
Any suggestions for a good sports-type bra? I run a full 36DD, and the

one
or two I have are too small. Are there any comfortable sport-type bras

out
there that provide support, easy to get on and off for a nursing mother?
Thanks for any wisdom you might have.

Joy

Old March 10th 04, 12:14 AM
JennP

"Joybelle" wrote in message
Any suggestions for a good sports-type bra? I run a full 36DD, and the

one
or two I have are too small. Are there any comfortable sport-type bras

out
there that provide support, easy to get on and off for a nursing mother?
Thanks for any wisdom you might have.

Well, sports bras were always too snug for me to nurse in easily. I guess
that's just the nature of the bra since they are supposed to be snug and
provide support.

I have seen nursing sports bras in the Title IX catalog so you might want to
check that out.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old March 10th 04, 12:18 AM
JennP

"Tracey" wrote in message
om...
I love my Bravado nursing bras. They come in a big variety of styles and
are sports bra style

I agree that they are sports bra style as far as actual "style", but they
really aren't all that supportive if she's looking for one to work out in.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old March 10th 04, 07:26 PM
Joybelle

"Tracey" wrote in message
om...
I love my Bravado nursing bras. They come in a big variety of styles and
are sports bra style

Thanks for your input, Tracey!

--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01
Spencer 3-12-03

Old March 10th 04, 07:33 PM
Joybelle

"JennP" wrote in message
Well, sports bras were always too snug for me to nurse in easily. I guess
that's just the nature of the bra since they are supposed to be snug and
provide support.

I haven't tried out a large variety of sports bras, but the ones I have are
so tight to get on and off! I don't necessarily need it for nursing much
anymore (my nursling will celebrate his 1st birthday soon!), but it would be
nice to find something to work for that, too.

I am dire need of weight loss. I am one of those unfortunate ones who hold
on the weight, and then some, while breastfeeding.

I have seen nursing sports bras in the Title IX catalog so you might want

check that out.

Thanks for the suggestion! I will have to see if I can find one of those
catalogs.

--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99