Birth Calender 02/14/05

Old February 15th 05, 03:43 AM

02 Ilse- Twins
05 Emily

October 2005
Joybell
09 Marnie
14 Andrea S.

Old February 15th 05, 04:19 AM
Kelly

Sigh, I am on the overdue no pressure list!

Kelly
#4 2/12/05
DS almost 11
DS 8
DD almost 5

"Tori M." wrote in message
Recent Births
01/27/05 Dagny birthed DS
01/27/05 Hillary- Lilah Deborah
02/03/05 Pip Abigail Rose
02/13/05 Sara- Andrew

Past due (No Pressure)
Jan 10, 2005 Tara- Twin Boys
Jan 12, 2005 Melody
Jan 20, 2005 Sandy
Jan 29, 2005 Denise
Feb 05, 2005 Yvonne
Feb 07, 2005 Jane
Feb 12, 2005 Kelly

February 2005
Cheryl
DL
16 Elle
25 Lydia- Girl
27 Nadene

March 2005
Jenrose
Victoria
Melissa
05 Melissa
7 Fiona
11 Megan- Boy
27 Min- Boy
30 Shelley

April 2005
3 Rivka
18 Christine
19 Michele- Boy

May 2005
Andrea *wink*
9 Kazh
11 KC
12 Jean
18 Jo- Boy (William Matthew)
21 Melania
22 Stephanie- Girl (Megan Elizabeth)
27 Rebecca Jo

June 2005
07 Amy
13 Suzanne
14 Anne
16 CY- Boy
21 Jennifer- Boy

July 2005
05 Lucy

August 2005
14 Laurel
14 Cath
16 Kally
17 Amy

September 2005
Hope
02 Ilse- Twins
05 Emily

October 2005
Joybell
09 Marnie
14 Andrea S.

Old February 15th 05, 05:22 AM
Tori M.

"Kelly" wrote in message
Sigh, I am on the overdue no pressure list!

yup sorry had to move you

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier 10/27/04

Old February 15th 05, 10:10 PM
Jenn

Tori,
I think you are doing a wonderful job keeping up with all of us, and
would like to say Keep Up The Good Work.

Jennifer
Ariana 8/17/03
Alexander EDD 6/21/05

Old February 16th 05, 02:51 AM
Anne Rogers

Past due (No Pressure)
Jan 10, 2005 Tara- Twin Boys

Tara posted before you came back online to say she had her twins very late
december, don't recall the exact date.

Jan 12, 2005 Melody
Jan 20, 2005 Sandy
Jan 29, 2005 Denise

fingers crossed, haven't seen any posts for a few days!

Feb 05, 2005 Yvonne

if this is the Yvonne who was having her 6th, then she posted a while back
too

Feb 07, 2005 Jane
Feb 12, 2005 Kelly

can't remember anything for any of the others, though Kelly is obviously
still here!

Anne

Old February 16th 05, 04:46 AM
Tori M.

k.. changes made.

If you want to be on the calendar and are not on it email me or post it to
the group

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier 10/27/04

Old February 16th 05, 07:30 PM
Child

"Tori M." wrote in message
| k.. changes made.
|
| If you want to be on the calendar and are not on it email me or post it to
| the group

beth june 12th.

Old February 16th 05, 09:50 PM
Tori M.

You are added to the overdue list

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier 10/27/04
"monoptn" wrote in message
Feb 7 for me-- Lori in TN

Old February 18th 05, 08:30 AM
Chookie

Hey! Where am I?

Bub is due either 14th or 19th May, depending on whether you go by standard
LMP or US dating.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.