find out where West Nile Virus lives

Old August 6th 03, 04:00 PM
Gordo

Default find out where West Nile Virus lives

There is a bunch of information out there about West Nile Virus, but it's
hard to make sense of, I found this site though that has a graph showing
were it has been reported in the last year. www.storydata.com lists all the
occurances and where. For some reason, Illinois has the highest nubmer of
reported cases, and over 60 deaths!

Old August 6th 03, 06:38 PM
JG

"Gordo" wrote in message
There is a bunch of information out there about West Nile Virus, but

it's
hard to make sense of, I found this site though that has a graph

showing
were it has been reported in the last year. www.storydata.com lists

all the
occurances and where. For some reason, Illinois has the highest

nubmer of
reported cases, and over 60 deaths!

Bwahaha! Thinly veiled pitch for Databeacon Inc. Look, Gordo, there's
a wealth of info about West Nile Virus available at the CDC Web site,
specifically at http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvbid/westnile/index.htm.

I'm not going to install Databeacon to see where you might have gotten
the notion that IL leads in WNV incidence; according to the CDC,
Colorado has reported the most cases this year, and there have been NO
deaths in IL.

Old August 18th 03, 02:18 PM
Maryilee

I'm not going to install Databeacon to see where you might have gotten
the notion that IL leads in WNV incidence; according to the CDC,
Colorado has reported the most cases this year, and there have been NO
deaths in IL.

To be fair, he did say in the last year, not this year. And IL did have a
large outbreak last fall.
Maryilee

Maggie's Christmas page
http://www.angelfire.com/vi/maggie/c...spictures.html
Info on hereditary spherocytosis
http://www.angelfire.com/vi/maggie/spherocytosis.html
Old August 19th 03, 10:18 AM
william

ojunk (Maryilee) wrote in message ...
I'm not going to install Databeacon to see where you might have gotten
the notion that IL leads in WNV incidence; according to the CDC,
Colorado has reported the most cases this year, and there have been NO
deaths in IL.

To be fair, he did say in the last year, not this year. And IL did have a
large outbreak last fall.
Maryilee

Maggie's Christmas page
http://www.angelfire.com/vi/maggie/c...spictures.html
Info on hereditary spherocytosis
http://www.angelfire.com/vi/maggie/spherocytosis.html

If you want the latest 2003 up-to-date data on the West Nile Virus try
this web site. It has an interactive U.S. map, mouse over your state
and the current stats pop up, click on a state and you are presented
with the state health dept. official West Nile web site.

http://www.mosquitoczar.com/west_nile_virus