Cleaning

Old January 1st 04, 09:50 PM
ladyluka

Default Cleaning

Just a note to share a new product that makes cleaning a breeze. I bought a Selistar Pro Central Cleaning System a little over a year ago, and it has changed my life. It is a central vacuum that is unique because it is connected to the drain so you can clean wet spills as well and everything flushes down the drain.

In addition to vacuuming, it does all of my mopping and cleans any wet spills on my carpets - it even has the power to shampoo carpets professionally. This system has more suction power, is lighter and quieter than anything else I've ever seen.

My Selistar system is exhausted to the outside so 100% of vacuumed pollutants go outside. I clean the air in my home every time I vacuum. I never have to worry about dust and I don't have to empty bags or canisters because everything automatically flushes down the drain. Since I can sweep, mop, rinse and dry my hard floors in one step, I don't kick up dust by sweeping either and it is so much easier than sweeping and mopping.

This sytem needs to be installed but the can be retrofitted into virtually any home in a day. Mine was retrofitted and took about 4 hours.

Another great benefit is that I can clean the inside of the hoses and pipes by filling the sink with water and sucking it down. I've used it to unclog drains, clean up toilet overflows and defrost our old freezer, but the best thing was when one of my kids threw up all over the carpet and I just vacuumed it up and rinsed it without even getting close to it.
I have been totally impressed with the Selistar system and wanted to share the good news with other parents. I have 7 kids and this system has changed my life. I would never go back to any other vacuum.
You can find more information on their website www.selistar.com

Happy cleaning!