16 week update

Old December 8th 04, 10:22 PM
Jamie Clark

Default 16 week update

Stephanie,
You look great in your photos! Congrats on the weight loss...your before
for this pregnancy looks awesome!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

"Elfanie" wrote in message
real quick update on me...

I'm 16.5 weeks now...and doing great. Baby squirms and tickles have
become baby kicks and thumps. I've only felt it on the outside a
couple of times so far, however.

I have an ultrasound scheduled in a week from Monday (the 20th). I'll
be 18 weeks then. Yes, it's recreational...yes, it's mostly just to
find out the sex...yes, I've read all of the studies on ultrasound,
risks/benefits...and I want one done and am comfortable having one
done.

I have my first prenatal appointment mid-january...I'll be around
22-23 weeks then. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with my midwife
again. =)

Here is a picture of me that I took this morning....
www.birthdiaries.com/PGpics
look at "new baby". (the "kevin" pictures are from my third child,
currently my youngest...who I was pregnant with in '02)

There you have my full update. =)

Stephanie Soderblom CLD CCCE CD(DONA) ICD
Mesa, AZ
Mommy to Mikael 5/9/95 - Kerstyn 8/6/99 - and Kevin 8/30/02
New baby due end of May 2005
Student Midwife
Birth Doula / Childbirth Educator / Pregnancy and Birth Photography

http://www.birthdiaries.com - Birth Story Diaries=REAL BIRTHS = REAL
PHOTOS

Old December 9th 04, 02:00 AM
JOLINDA RANEY

OMG! Stephanie))

You look soo good. You have lost a lot of weight.. you look like a good
friend of mine. How did you lose soo much weight? I am going to have to
tell dr Hesla))

smile
Jolinda

Old December 9th 04, 02:19 AM
JOLINDA RANEY

Stephanie! Wow.. has it been *that* long since we talked. We both saw Dr
hesla to have a baby. He moved to Portland, OR with another dr and that is
where I met him. He is the one who started me on my first round of clomid. I
mentioned you and he told me to tell you "hi"...etc. Said you were a
doula..etc. We have discussed this before, so yes, its your pregnancy
brain
Lol. I still can't believe how much weight you lost. Does not look like you
had 100lbs to lose, let alone 200. What do you weight now, 50? You look
awesome. I can't wait to show my husband when he gets home... you look so
much like our friend Brenda. How did you lose it?
xo
Jolinda
"Elfanie" wrote in message
On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 18:00:01 -0800, "JOLINDA RANEY"
wrote:

OMG! Stephanie))

You look soo good. You have lost a lot of weight.. you look like a good
friend of mine. How did you lose soo much weight? I am going to have to
tell dr Hesla))

smile
Jolinda

Uuuhhh...*rubs eyes and reads again*

How did you have any idea that I would even know who Dr Hesla is?? I
mean...thank you so much for the compliments *blush*...but...how did
you know that I had ever met Dr Hesla?
My pregnancy brain must truly be kicking in...

About 3 years ago I lose 100 pounds...then found out I was pregnant
(surprise!) with my now-2-year old son. I stopped losing weight until
he was born, then after he was born (2 years ago August 30th) I
started losing weight again and lost a second 100 pounds...
so, 200 pounds total.

I then was told by a ton of people that I looked TOO thin (imagine
that!) so I gained 5 pounds back...and liked it, so I stayed there for
about a year and a bit...
then I fairly recently had a tragidy occur (my best best best friend
who was 9 months pregnant was killed in a car accident...we lost her
and the baby). 8 pounds crept back on me...and just as I was getting
ready to say, "Whoah..need to cut back and diet again!" I got a +
pregnancy test with this little squirt *pats belly*.

So I still SAY that I lost 200 pounds because it's a nice round number
(and I did officially lose that much)...but it's slightly less than
that now. (especially now that I'm pregnant...I've gained about 10-11
pounds so far this pregnancy)

but I repeat..how did you know that I'd know who Dr Hesla is?

Old December 9th 04, 02:46 AM
A&G&K&H

"Elfanie" wrote in message
[...]

You look fab Stephanie.
I have to ask tho ... I don't know the logistics of doing this but do you
have any pics of yourself that *you* set up and took ... like the
professional ones you have on your web page?
I mean - you look nice in the photos on your web page ... but the ones you
take for other people are just breathtaking. I especially love the ones you
have of your dear friend who died so tragically this year (you sent a link
to them recently in another thread).
.... gee this is hard to ask without causing offence to whoever the
photographer was (I'm assuming your DH) - the photos are very nice, but
*you* have such a talent!
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old December 9th 04, 11:03 PM
A&G&K&H

"Elfanie" wrote in message
On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 12:46:55 +1000, "A&G&K&H"
wrote:
Have you seen any of the other pictures that I"ve taken? or just the
ones of tammy?

Well ... I loved the ones of Tammy and then had a bit of a wander through
the rest of your photos.

... gee this is hard to ask without causing offence to whoever the
photographer was (I'm assuming your DH) - the photos are very nice, but
*you* have such a talent!
Amanda

*laugh* My husband took those....and he KNOWS he sucks at it.
*laugh* He HATES taking pictures because he knows he's pretty darn
aweful at it.....and he's always saying so. =)

As for talent..not sure about that. I just happen to get beautiful
women who pose for me..*wink*

Trust me - you really *do* have a talent

Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

And yet -another- 35 week update... Carlye Pregnancy 2 August 26th 04 05:25 AM
34 week update (uneventful) Mary S. Pregnancy 3 August 19th 04 03:05 PM
Hello again (12 week update - very long) Iseult Pregnancy 1 March 19th 04 07:24 PM
30 week update Ellie Twins & Triplets 3 September 2nd 03 06:19 PM
32 week update Tiina News Pregnancy 8 July 31st 03 03:04 PM