Wikipedia controlled by Allopaths

Old July 10th 06, 12:17 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,uk.people.health
vernon

Default Wikipedia controlled by Allopaths

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"vernon" there@there wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"john" wrote in message
http://www.whale.to/a/wikipedia.html

Wikipedia is an advertising company. I don't think allopaths really car
what wikipedia says that much.

Right On, perfect, BINGO

Wikipeadia is a news source, not an encyclopeadia.

It is an encyclopedia, as well. THe authors are common people. And those
people bring with them bodies of knowledge as well agendas.

I think, in general, Wikipedia is a good source of information. However,
like *ANY* source of information, you have to be careful about the agendas
and biases of the people who provide it.

Just like when I read the New York Times or listen to NPR, I am concerned
about a liberal bias; with Fox, I am concerned about a conservative bias.

Jeff

Jeff

Yes, and traditional sources are boring but more correct.

Old July 10th 06, 03:22 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,uk.people.health
Jan Drew

"HCN" wrote in message:
snipped

"john" wrote in message

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

"john" wrote in message
http://www.whale.to/a/wikipedia.html

ROFL... only because they are on to you. You are even part of a Wiki
page! On http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...accinationists they
have on the table your name with this comment:
"a large and slightly sorted collection of conspiracy theory save the
whale, illuminati, "weird science" and stuff which is not corrected to
reflect demonstrated mistakes."

as I said written by Allopaths!

using ad hominem as their main argument!
Note how they wont even link to it.

just like you, an Allopath

http://www.mercola.com/townofallopath/index.htm

Old July 10th 06, 05:12 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,uk.people.health
john

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

Actually Geni is a university student studying chemistry.... but all, in
all... it seems that everything they say about you is incredibly accurate:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:MM...oversy_for_RfC

geni is identical to you, you could be him as most are anonymous, like you.
He is just the sort of allopathic thinking moron on Wikipedia that we get
here, such as you. Not only do you get 40 Allopaths, you get 40 or so
editors like you!

this sums up Geni:

"There is a lot more information like this on this page, but Geni needs to
justify his/her actions in deleting wholesale information added by others
and replacing it with inaccurate incorrect and misleading information which
presumably suits some personal objective of Geni's." Anon The Editor
(another alt med editor)

Regarding your comments on deletion and correction, I entirely agree. It is
a shame others cannot respect valid edits made to false and misleading
information. The sentence "He now campaigns against the MMR vaccine on more
or less a full time basis, travelling to the United States and Europe to
lecture on the vaccine's alleged dangers." is simply invention but someone
using the pseudonym 'Geni' keeps on reverting 1) any deletion of it and 2)
any substitution to correct it with correct factual information. Check the
page history for edits that just address that sentence and you will see
that. It is beginning to look very much like Geni has the page on a watch
list and every time it changes Geni just reverts the page back to the
version s/he wants which contains this particular item of false information.
There are numerous other items of just plain false information in the page.
Another editor has been trying to make corrections also I see from the
history but Geni just reverts everything regardless. -----Anon The Editor.
05:24, 20 August 2005 GMT

Hate to break it to you but there isn't really any polarization among
scientists and researchers. The overwelming majory take the view that there
is no evidence for a link.Geni 08:23, 30 November 2005 (UTC)

This sums it up:

As fringe as w hale -dot- to might be, it underscores the strength,
conviction and emtional depth that runs against a real or perceived monopoly
on matters medical by the mainstream allopathic tradition. I understand the
feelings of our esteemed colleague editors trained in this great tradition,
and their disdain for w hale -dot- to. However, it remains a simple case of
information suppression, and this I find most distasteful of all. Intersofia
13:09, 3 December 2005 (UTC)

Old July 10th 06, 05:46 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,uk.people.health
HCN

"john" wrote in message

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

Actually Geni is a university student studying chemistry.... but all, in
all... it seems that everything they say about you is incredibly
accurate:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:MM...oversy_for_RfC

geni is identical to you, you could be him as most are anonymous, like
you. He is just the sort of allopathic thinking moron on Wikipedia that we
get here, such as you. Not only do you get 40 Allopaths, you get 40 or so
editors like you!

this sums up Geni:

.... snip..

Ah... so your definition of "allopath" is the same as Hahnemann's... It is
anyone who does not agree with you.

Old July 10th 06, 08:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,uk.people.health
john

"HCN" wrote in message
Ah... so your definition of "allopath" is the same as Hahnemann's... It is
anyone who does not agree with you.

You may be that simple but I prefer the truth.

That wasn't his as I recall. An allopath is a drug using medical doctor in
my usage, and is the main usage nowadays unless you are a homeopath.

You have around 280,000 people who make their living through Allopathy in
the UK. It is the medicine of the Elite and the main way they rob the
taxpayer.

So quite few people depend on Allopathy, and the staus quo being maintained,
if that goes down then the whole rotten pseudo-science could fall around
them, like atheism & Darwinism and the "we are alone" bull****

Which is why people like you who claim not to be an allopath defend it so
much.

Allopathy : Also known as 'scientific medicine', 'orthodox medicine' and
'modern medicine', is barely about 200 years old. It lays emphasis on drugs.
It offers antibiotics, synthetic vitamins, steroids, chemotherapy,
radiation, and immunization all of which are highly dangerous. Its
diagnostics methods are not foolproof and 95% of surgeries in allopathic
hospitals are unnecessary. Doctors of modern medicine receive their
continuing education from Medical Representatives of (P)harmaceuticals, and
prescribe lethal drugs based on cuts and commission. These inadequately
tested and prescribed drugs create more diseases. Allopathy is a 'pseudo
science' which has done more harm to health and wellbeing of humanity than
any other 40 odd systems of healing described below. A TO Z OF ALTERNATIVE
MEDICINE by Dr. Leo Rebello (A chapter from Dr. Leo Rebello's popular book
AIDS and Alternative Medicine, 4th Edition)

Old July 10th 06, 07:27 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,uk.people.health
PeterB

john wrote:
http://www.whale.to/a/wikipedia.html

I've seen a variety of industry-backed bias being actively managed
there. It isn't too surprising, though, since they are also here in
the newsgroups. The fact they have enough money to do this in an
effort to protect their influence (ie., mindshare) is the only thing
that keeps them afloat....for now. Thanks for posting.

PeterB

Old July 10th 06, 07:53 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,uk.people.health
HCN

"john" wrote in message

"HCN" wrote in message
Ah... so your definition of "allopath" is the same as Hahnemann's... It
is anyone who does not agree with you.

You may be that simple but I prefer the truth.

You seem to live in Bizarro world where lawyers seem to know about biology
than biologists and doctors, and where

That wasn't his as I recall. An allopath is a drug using medical doctor
in my usage, and is the main usage nowadays unless you are a homeopath.

You've even told by those at Wikipedia that "allopath" was made up by
Hahnemann. Whether or not you care about its history or actual meaning is
irrelevet.

You have around 280,000 people who make their living through Allopathy in
the UK. It is the medicine of the Elite and the main way they rob the
taxpayer.

Very strange from someone living where there is socialized medicine. Only
the "elite" or the clueless shell out buck to pay for alternatives that the
NHS won't pay for. Things like seperate vaccinations and cranialsacral
therapy.

Also, this is where an uneducated dolt goes around making pronouncements
supporting quacks and spending NHS money on useless stuff and people listen
to him just because of some stupid ancestoral legacy:
http://www.healthwatch-uk.org/newsle...57.htm#experts

.... snip what other blathering...

Old July 10th 06, 07:54 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,uk.people.health
vernon

"PeterB" wrote in message
ups.com...

john wrote:
http://www.whale.to/a/wikipedia.html

I've seen a variety of industry-backed bias being actively managed
there. It isn't too surprising, though, since they are also here in
the newsgroups. The fact they have enough money to do this in an
effort to protect their influence (ie., mindshare) is the only thing
that keeps them afloat....for now. Thanks for posting.

PeterB

Just as an example.

The people there want to know about statins in order to write about them.
Can anyone guess where they would go to get the information?

Old July 10th 06, 09:38 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,uk.people.health
john

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

.... snip blathering...

Typical pharma boy

Old July 10th 06, 10:00 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,uk.people.health
Bryan Heit

You're right. John is bitter cause the people at wiki didn't fall for
his lies. Now all he can do is pollute newsgroups with his filth and
slander the fine people who volunteer their time for wiki.

Bryan