ttc-- possible early pg signs???

Old July 23rd 04, 09:19 PM
yellowgirl

Default ttc-- possible early pg signs???

Okay, I'm on day 12 or 13 after O, depending on whether or not you
count the first day of the rise which tech violates the "6 day" rule
of TCOYF. I've had pretty good high temps, too, creeping upwards from
97.8 or so to 98.3 and above, with the following recent temps:

98.3 (day 7/8 after 0)
98.3 (day 8/9 after 0)
98.5 (day 9/10 after 0)
97.9 (day 10/11 after 0)
98.0 (day 11/12 after 0)
98.1 (today, day 12/13 after O)

I was a little worried about the "drop" two days ago, but it seems to
have "recovered" and I'm thinking it *could* be implantation dip??

Here are other things that have me really thinking this *could* be the
month....

--- weird twinges and mini-cramps in past week (not really painful,
but noticeable)
--- thirst, esp last few days
--- hungry, esp last few days, and esp for ODD foods I don't normally
crave, which then have tasted "off" when eating them (pancakes for
dinner at a restaurant, which then tasted very "doughy" and odd)
--- VERY sticky, creamy cf, unlike any other cycle post O that I've
had-- even thought it was an early period and went to the toilet at
one point to discover it was mucus and not blood
--- feeling slightly nauseated; not overly so, not going to throw up,
not in the morning, but sort of an afternoon-ish "ugh" feeling and
also occasionally feeling like a "lump" is in my throught
--- feeling almost like getting the flu?
--- moody (but then again, that's me every day these days)
--- more urination of small amts, esp at night, even waking up once
in the night to go (never do I do this unless a lot of alcohol has
been involved!)
--- HIGH estrogen at D21 according to blood work (doc said it was
"good" not high but the paperwork indicates it is higher than the
"range" for this stage of my cycle and I've heard can be an early pg
sign)

Most of the items I could discount to being overworked and stressed
and maybe even a little ill, but the CM really got my hopes up.... of
course, peeing on sticks as a hobbie, but nothing yet. No sore boobs,
either.

Thoughts?

Yellowgirl
Old July 25th 04, 07:06 PM
yellowgirl

Default early pg signs???-- anyone???

Sorry to follow up to my own post, but I'm *still* here in limbo land
and looking for advice. Do my symptoms sound good?? My temps have
gone up to 98.2, and today is day 15 after O, and no line yet and it's
driving me CRAZY-- don't know whether to expect AF or not....
TIA!!
Yellowgirl

Old July 26th 04, 06:47 PM
AmyGemini

I'm in limbo land too ... having a lot of the same symptoms you
described but nothing that says, "yes, you are definetely pregnant".
I keep thinking all the symptoms are just in my head. AF is due
tomorrow so I can't take the test yet. Took one yesterday for no good
reason - just hoping for the best! Assuming no blood, I'll take one
tomorrow night.

Good Luck!

Old July 27th 04, 01:28 AM
yellowgirl

Thanks Amy. AF arrived today-- how I hate unwanted guests. I just
feel like this will never happen. Wondering how many others here took
more than a year to conceive their first???

Old July 27th 04, 02:21 PM
AmyGemini

Hang in there - it will happen when the time is right. Just keep
talking to your doctor in case there's anything he/she can do to help.

Early Pregnancy Signs klm Pregnancy 3 April 6th 04 02:23 AM
Can abdominal pains and cystitis be very early signs of pregnancy? MariaBr Pregnancy 4 December 6th 03 05:13 AM
Those dreaded Early Release Days--VENT chiam margalit General 139 November 11th 03 08:25 PM
Choosing a preschool Cheryl S. General 58 November 4th 03 02:04 PM
Checking BP/preeclampsia signs in labour Sidheag McCormack Pregnancy 11 October 15th 03 10:25 AM