"Wal-Mart right to say no"

Old March 9th 04, 07:16 AM
Lina

Default "Wal-Mart right to say no"

"badgirl" wrote in message
news:_D73c.212165$uV3.821802@attbi_s51...

"Lina" wrote in message
*le sigh*
This is what I get for feeding the trolls... when will I learn...

*plonk*

and this is exactly what I was thinking.

WHY the hell WERE you feeding the troll?

"I'm doped up on T-3's for a fractured tailbone" is the only reasonable
answer I've got....

lol

Honestly, because I like to stir up **** and for some reason, this jackass
really got to me...

Old March 9th 04, 04:03 PM
badgirl

"Lina" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...

"Lina" wrote in message
*le sigh*
This is what I get for feeding the trolls... when will I

learn...

*plonk*

and this is exactly what I was thinking.

WHY the hell WERE you feeding the troll?

"I'm doped up on T-3's for a fractured tailbone" is the only

reasonable
answer I've got....

lol

Honestly, because I like to stir up **** and for some reason, this

jackass
really got to me...

*snort* yea yea, so you took one for the team.

*grin* yep, I've been known to do that

Jen

feel better with that tailbone soon, I know that one's a doozy ;(

Old March 9th 04, 06:17 PM
Lina

"badgirl" wrote in message

"Lina" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...

"Lina" wrote in message
*le sigh*
This is what I get for feeding the trolls... when will I

learn...

*plonk*

and this is exactly what I was thinking.

WHY the hell WERE you feeding the troll?

"I'm doped up on T-3's for a fractured tailbone" is the only

reasonable
answer I've got....

lol

Honestly, because I like to stir up **** and for some reason, this

jackass
really got to me...

*snort* yea yea, so you took one for the team.

*grin* yep, I've been known to do that

Jen

feel better with that tailbone soon, I know that one's a doozy ;(

No joke! It hurts worse today than yesterday!!