Fake names helped mom adopt 11 New York children: welfare agency:received $1.26 million in stipends to help care for the kids, Authoritiesin Florida, however, say she received up to $2 million in payments from NewYork City.

Old August 6th 07, 10:47 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

Default Why is Leekin's ripoff tallied at 2 Mil or 1.26 Mil? Where's the math? I got 4.75 Million. Did she qualify for FOOD STAMPS also? What else?

On Aug 6, 2:57 am, Greegor wrote:
G My figures show $140 per month per head for a full draw per head.
G What's a "full draw?"
DS Where does the figure $140 a month come from?

That's what Food Stamps pays per head max.

Everywhere?

G Judith Leekin must have been getting $1400 per month FOOD STAMPS.

And you know for a fact she got food stamps for each?

Do you know for a fact that she was not?
Which presumption would be wise in this case?

That you're a child abusing pervert ****ed off because someone got
more money out of DSS than you could imagine.

Presumption... HILARIOUS.

DS "Must have been" because that's what you guess it is?

What are you refuting my assertion with? ATTITUDE?

It's called a question.

You had your chance to come up with another number.
So what are you whining about Dan?

I'm not whining.

G When somebody filled in for a WEEK she left them
G a big bunch of balogna and some bread.

G Joke about big money but she was trying to launder
G 20 Million + to an offshore account.

DS Where does the figure $20 million come from?

Somebody who wrote in to those public comments
on a news story. ( you know, like YOU did! )
They said she approached them seeking help
to launder the money to an offshore account.

So that must be true?

It bears investigation.

Then let me know when you learn THE TRUTH!!!

You could have written in and said she asked you to launder $50 million.

I didn't write in.

I said you COULD have.

G I very much doubt that she ran this ""enterprise"" all by herself.
DS Too bad you only suckered in a single mother with one child.
DS LOOK WHAT YOU MISSED?????

How much are they PAYING YOU DAN?

Who?

Oh Yeah! WHO is paying you as well?

G Didn't you see the house?
http://www.tcpalm.com/photos/2007/jul/19/7898/

DS Hidden virus or trojan horse like last time?

A newsman's photo on a newspaper web site?
Dan, Are you as computer illiterate as Firemonkey is? LOL

Just Google Judith Leekin and find the picture of her house!

G She used one of the kids as a gardener, stuck
G outside all day doing a meticulous job.
DS No kids dumpster diving for bottles and cans?
DS Classy lady!
G Why joke about jet fuel when this lady
G actually was trying to stockpile money in offshore accounts?
DS Better she ****ed it away on a loser, out of work, live in
boyfriend?
G Very perverse jokes considering the Judith Leekin case.
DS All you care about is the money you failed to get your mitts on.

When we do it will be much bigger and legit.

Dream on, fool.

DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

That's not true, Greg.

That's what the CW thought she said.

Remember the CW wrote in the CR that she didn't understand what my
daughter was trying to say.

Old August 6th 07, 05:55 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

This Judith Leekin woman had a pretty good scam going.
Why do you think she would have missed getting FOOD STAMPS?
Or housing Grants with all of these "special needs" people?

Why would Child Protection agencies want to MINIMIZE
the figures for how much MONEY this woman got?

Could it be a bit EMBARASSING for the Child Protection INDUSTRY?

Why are you trying to minimize the dollars involved Dan?

Old August 6th 07, 06:08 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

Default The CW documented that Greg's girlfriend's seven year old daughter said Greg washed her privates with his bare hands.

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
This Judith Leekin woman had a pretty good scam going.

Far better than yours will ever turn out to be, Greg.

Why do you think she would have missed getting FOOD STAMPS?

I don't know that she got food stamps, Greg.

Do you have credible evidence she did?

Or housing Grants with all of these "special needs" people?

Got proof?

Or are you merely speculating?

Why would Child Protection agencies want to MINIMIZE
the figures for how much MONEY this woman got?

So you wouldn't have so MUCH to wack off to.

Could it be a bit EMBARASSING for the Child Protection INDUSTRY?

What do you think, Greg?

Why are you trying to minimize the dollars involved Dan?

I'm not.

Old August 6th 07, 06:34 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

DS I don't know that she got food stamps, Greg.
DS Do you have credible evidence she did?

THEY WERE AVAILABLE to her without regard to her holdings or earnings.

DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Did you touch your little girl Dan?

Did she lie?

Old August 6th 07, 06:36 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

"Greegor" wrote more crap.

Old August 6th 07, 06:45 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet." CPS FOUNDED DAN FOR IT!

DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

You touched your own little girl, didn't you Dan?

And you were FOUNDED for it!

Was there credible evidence that you were in the
bathroom with your little girl?

Was there credible evidence that you touched her?

Old August 6th 07, 06:48 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

"Greegor" wrote more crap.

Old August 6th 07, 07:04 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet." CPS FOUNDED
DAN FOR IT!

Any wonder why you were investigated 15 times for child abuse, Dan?

Old August 6th 07, 07:05 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

Default The CW documented that Greg's girlfriend's seven year old daughter said Greg washed her privates with his bare hands. And he forced her to take cold showers. And he spanked her.

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

And Greg's girlfriend hasn't had custody of her daughter since Feb of
2001!!!!!

Old August 6th 07, 07:48 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

And Greg's girlfriend hasn't had custody of her daughter since Feb of
2001!!!!!

Greg said he'll marry the mother only when the daughter can attend the
ceremony.

Should be 2012.

Don't wait!

Reserve your tux NOW!!!