MORE Nesting? When does it end???

Old March 14th 04, 12:14 AM
Carol Ann

Default MORE Nesting? When does it end???

Whodathunkit Would Be So Difficult to Clean a Bathroom?

Good grief!!! I took everything off the counters and out of the cabinets
and drawers to clean, purge and organize and here I am 2 hours later STILL
not finished.

It's not a huge bathroom for G-d's sake! What the heck is taking me so
long????

I've thrown out so many 1/4 filled bottle of shampoo, lotion, oils....soaps,
expired prescriptions...STILL not finished.

Life is so much more organized at my condo in Atlanta. For some reason,
here in Columbus, I just can't seem to get it together.

ARGH!!! I AM making progress. I'll just have to take a break. Sitting on
the floor is causing my hemorrhoid to feel worse and the baby to squirm
around.

I just have a few more boxes to get through...then, I clean the floors and
I'm calling it quits.

No more cleaning!!!!!! Nesting sucks!

Oh man, just remembered, I have to fold the laundry and finish washing 2
more loads. I don't even have the baby yet and it seems I'm always
cleaning!

ROFL!!

Having said all of that, sure am happy I'm having a baby!!

~Carol Ann
EDD 9 DAYS!

Old March 14th 04, 01:30 AM
Coccinella

I don't think I am nesting, but last Monday we got our new wonderful
refrigerator with a nice size freezer, so today we went grocery shopping
and I have been cooking since we came back home. I am cooking and freezing
all the food so after delivery we will eat decently for a week or so. Plus
my in-laws are coming from Ireland on 04-04-04 and I wanted something ready
for the week they stay with us.
So far I have cooked a nice beef curry and ragu' sauce for lasagna and
pasta bake. I have julienne cut some chicken breast and marinated and
frozen it.
I am now going to finish some veal cutlets and veal scaloppine.
I don't think it's nesting, but the dirty laundry hampers are empty (they
haven't been for a long time) and all the baby clothes are clean.
Also the hospital bag is packed. Just waiting for the baby to arrive!

Pampering vibes to you, Carol Ann

--
Love

Nicky

EDD March 26, '04. It's a girl!

Fur Babies

Old March 14th 04, 02:20 AM
Auntie Bubbles

"Carol Ann" wrote in message
Whodathunkit Would Be So Difficult to Clean a Bathroom?

snipped

. Sitting on
the floor is causing my hemorrhoid to feel worse and the baby to squirm
around.

Carol Ann, I have to use a stepstool with a pillow on it for those low-down
jobs, and I don't even have hemmorhoids..maybe you might want to try that!

I just have a few more boxes to get through...then, I clean the floors and
I'm calling it quits.

No more cleaning!!!!!! Nesting sucks!

Oh man, just remembered, I have to fold the laundry and finish washing 2
more loads. I don't even have the baby yet and it seems I'm always
cleaning!

ROFL!!

Having said all of that, sure am happy I'm having a baby!!

What, you're having a baby??!! I hadn't heard! ; )
Cheers, sweetie
Alexis

Old March 14th 04, 03:32 AM
Cam & Shane

"Carol Ann" wrote in message
[...]

Carol Ann - your posts always make me smile. My friend told me that as soon
as she starts to clean weird places she has baby the next day......

All the best
Camille

Old March 14th 04, 03:54 AM
Carol Ann

::: heh
:::
::: I haven't 'nested' yet ... but had a small wash to do the other night,
::: so decided to throw in all the baby clothes. The line sure looked sute
::: with all those tiny clothes on it
::
:: I wonder what my excuse is? In the last week, I'v:
::
:: - Cleaned the garage (taken something like 15 bags/boxes of stuff to the
:: local thrift store, plus lots of trash)
:: - Purged boxes of toddler clothes my twins/my 6 year old have outgrown
and I
:: don't care to keep around for the younger ones to grow into
:: - Fixed the squeaks in my bedroom floor and the doorway to the girls'
:: bedroom
:: - Bought/assembled shelving for the garage
:: - Found the kitchen counters/organized the 'junk drawer'/organized the
:: flowerpot that holds cooking tools....
::
:: And I'm not even pregnant.
::
:: --angela

ROFL!!!

Well, I'm DONE with the bathroom and that's it for me!!! I have two more
loads of laundry to dry and fold.

I'm so over the cleaning thing!!

I've done my part. My room, my bathroom, my closets, the baby's room.
That's more than I've done in years and years!

Now, I can sit back, relax and wait for Morgan to make her entrance.

~Carol Ann

Old March 14th 04, 03:56 AM
Carol Ann

[...]

Thank you, Camille!! I wonder if I, too, will give birth tomorrow???
Wowza...I'm so excited!!!

When I saw my girlfriend today, I was just shocked that her son was inside
of her body not 24 hours earlier. Childbirth really is a miracle. I'm so
blessed to be going through it.

I'm STILL shocked I'm even pregnant!!

~Carol Ann

Old March 14th 04, 04:24 AM
Carla

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 16:32:57 +1300, "Cam & Shane" wrote:

"Carol Ann" wrote in message
Whodathunkit Would Be So Difficult to Clean a Bathroom?

I've thrown out so many 1/4 filled bottle of shampoo, lotion,

oils....soaps,
expired prescriptions...STILL not finished.

I did that exact same thing a couple of weeks ago. WHY oh WHY do I
keep these barely filled bottles!?

Carol Ann - your posts always make me smile. My friend told me that as soon
as she starts to clean weird places she has baby the next day......

I've known people including my mother that said the exact same thing!
Oooh...maybe she's gonna be here tomorrow!!! How exciting!!
Carla
#1 EDD 5/14/04

Nesting!! Wow! Carol Ann Pregnancy 14 March 11th 04 03:42 AM
Where's My Nesting Energy? New York Jen Pregnancy 0 February 16th 04 12:03 AM
Rash and Nesting Syndrome Carol Pregnancy 22 January 30th 04 08:57 PM
What is nesting? Truffles Pregnancy 1 September 18th 03 09:50 PM
Nesting... Rupert Pregnancy 7 July 16th 03 05:41 AM