Brainstem infarction secondary to chiropractic neck manipulation

Old November 1st 03, 06:52 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Brainstem infarction secondary to chiropractic neck manipulation

Dr. Ed Cremata, please see below. Thanks for the encouragement.

PREGNANT WOMEN: MDs are senselessly closing birth canals (see my two simple
PROOFS below).

MDs are GRUESOMELY performing bizarre "chiropractic" neck manipulation on
most babies. It is EASY to allow your birth canal to OPEN an "extra" up to
30% - just roll onto your side as you push your baby out - but see the two
simple WARNINGS below...

"Stroke in infants and children is an important cause of morbidity and
mortality..."
--Karin B. Nelson, MD, NINDS (Lynch et al. Pediatrics 2002
Jan;109(1):116-23]

BRAINSTEM INFARCTION SECONDARY TO CHIROPRACTIC NECK MANIPULATION

"A 31-year-old woman suffered a brainstem infarction secondary to
chiropractic neck manipulation. A dissection of both vertebral arteries
could be demonstrated by MR tomography. This case report should alert
therapists to be aware of vertebrobasilar complications after spinal
manipulations."
--Jan Oehler, MD (?) et al.^^^ Neurologische Klinik, Universitatsklinik,
Heidelberg [Orthopade. 2003 Oct;32(10):911-3. PubMed abstract]

^^^Oehler J, Gandjour J, Fiebach J, Schwab S.

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access***)

Jan Oehler, MD (?)
Neurologische Klinik
Universitatsklinik
Heidelberg
GERMANY

Jan,

It's sordidly funny!

Chiropractic physician Mark Levine, DC ) hobnobs with
ER physicians (see below) as he ignores MDs senselessly closing birth
canals...

Dr. Levine isn't alone: MOST chiropractic physicians are ignoring MDs
senselessly closing birth canals!

THINK ABOUT IT JAN: Chiropractic physicians are ignoring MDs gruesomely
(sometimes fatally) manipulating most tiny spines at birth!

THINK ABOUT THIS TOO JAN: ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the
birth canal senselessly closed!

MDs are KNOWINGLY closing birth canals. See my two simple PROOFS below...

CHIROPRACTIC BIRTH EMERGENCY...

MDs are senselessly closing birth canals up to 30%.

MDs are gruesomely manipulating - pushing and pulling on the tiniest
spines - with birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%.

Some babies are dying... OBs are killing an estimated six babies per DAY
with vacuum-assisted spinal
manipulation alone - with birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%...

See USUAL MECHANISM (PS5) in my article, "Pregnant chiro patients: BIZARRE
chiro legislation - babies be damned..."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2135

MD-obstetricians CAUSE cephalopelvic disproportion (and failure to
progress) - then perform c-sections BEcause of cephalopelvic disproportion
(and failure to progress)!

Epidural pain relief is a godsend for some women - but why close birth
canals and make women beg for it?

MORE MD crime against mothers...

MDs are performing "generous" episiotomies when they use their vacuum
extractors and forceps...

MDs are performinig episiotomies - "generous" or otherwise - in MOST
births!

Stated more usefully, in most births MDs are routinely SLASHING VAGINAS -
surgically/FRAUDULENTLY inferring they are doing everything possible to OPEN
birth canals - even as they CLOSE birth canals - up to 30%!

WARNINGS:

1. Most MD-obstetricians close the birth canal up to 30%^^^ even as they
acknowledge that closing the birth canal FAR LESS can kill.
2. Some MD-obstetricians will let you "try" "alternative" delivery positions
BUT they will move you back to dorsal or semisitting (close your birth canal
up to 30%!) for the actual delivery!

^^^NOTE: If the pubic arch is narrow, semisitting and dorsal likely close
the birth canal MORE than 30% in some women. According to Williams
Obstetrics [2001]:

"...With increasing narrowing
of the pubic arch, the occiput cannot emerge directly beneath the symphysis
pubis but is forced increasingly farther down...the ischiopubic rami. In
extreme cases, the head must rotate around a line joining the ischial
tuberosities [!] (p. 438)..."

PROOF that MDs know they are closing birth canals:

At my request, the authors of Williams Obstetrics *published*
"my" biomechanics - but they left in their text the "dorsal widens" bald lie
that first called my attention to their text.

Here are the biomechanics that were added at my request to Williams
Obstetrics:

"It should be noted...that the increase in the diameter of the
pelvic outlet occurs *only* if the sacrum is allowed to rotate
posteriorly..."
[1993:285, *italics* in original]

OBVIOUS NEGLIGENCE: The authors of Williams Obstetrics left in their text
(in the same paragraph!) the "dorsal widens" bald lie that first called my
attention to their text. For a discussion of other obvious obstetric
negligence - and how the 30% figure was radiographically derived - see
http://home1.gte.net/gastaldo/part2ftc.html. My thanks to Prof. Dr. Moyses
Paciornik, MD, Curitiba, Brazil, for calling my attention to this
chiropractic emergency. See the Paciornik and Gastaldo letters in Birth
[1992;19:230]

FURTHER proof that MDs know they are closing birth canals:

ACOG's shoulder dystocia video purports to show
MDs how to OPEN the birth canal maximally when the shoulders get stuck -
which of course is an indirect admission that MDs are indeed routinely
CLOSING birth canals...

Unfortunately, the ACOG method for opening the birth canal (PROPER
McRoberts) actually keeps it closed...

See IMPROPER McRoberts can save tiny lives and tiny limbs...

(ACOG = American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists - the obstetric
trade union to which most MD-obstetricians belong.)

The massive MD crime is obvious.

PARDONS FOR MDs...

As always, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just
academic prime cuts forced through this culture's most powerful mental
meatgrinder - medical school.

YES Jan, DO help us clean up our (chiropractic) backyard - or even unfairly
criticize us (did the chiro manips REALLY cause the brainstem
infarction?)...
http://www.cac4life.com/members/lett...Consensus.html

But Jan, also clean up YOUR (medical) backyard. NOW.

"Stroke in infants and children is an important cause of morbidity and
mortality..."
--Karin B. Nelson, MD, NINDS (Lynch et al. Pediatrics 2002
Jan;109(1):116-23]

Stop your fellow MDs from senselessly closing birth canals.

Stop your fellow MDs from gruesomely manipulating most babies' spines at
birth.

See Vagina-related insurance fraud (Dan Fitz. at The Hartford, you're
removed)
Jan, PLEASE start criticizinig **MD** spinal manipulation!

MD-obstetricians are the most prolific spinal manipulators!

MD-obstetricians are GRUESOME spinal manipulators!

MD-obstetricians MUST stop closing birth canals.

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Dr. Gastaldo

PS ER physicians are senselessly closing birth canals too...teaching each
other to do so...

See Chiropractic for ER physicians (simple birth stuff)

Here is chiropractic physician Mark Levine, DC ignoring MDs closing birth
canals - all the while regaling his fellow DCs regarding how he has been
hobnobbing with ER physicians...

From :
"Mark Levine, D.C."

To :

CC :
,

Subject :
[chirolist] Fw: Off-list

Date :
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:42:21 -0500

Reply Reply All Forward Delete Put in Folder...InboxSent
MessagesDraftsTrash CanSaves Printer Friendly Version

Well I guess I should have known I'd see a witty retort by this genius Yale
MD. Here goes, enjoy.

Dr. Brewer writes:

If being a paramedic is the basis of your expertise and involvement in
emergency care then perhaps it would be more appropriate to state so. As for
"the ignorance of prejudice" you may be right: I am prejudiced against
ignorance, and chiropractic relies on widespread ignorance of its utter lack
of a scientific basis in order to survive. Aside from the problem of its
basis, there is no evidence that it is more effective in the one area it has
any legitimacy in: treatment of low back pain. To date, the best claim it
can make is that some studies have shown it to be no less effective than
other methods of treating low back pain, but is clearly more expensive. If
people want to pay more out of pocket for treatment that is no more
effective, that is their business. If on the other hand they want to
increase my health and auto insurance premiums by having money diverted to
more expensive but no more efficacious treatment, that is my business, and I
object.

As to the question of Chiropractors practicing in ED's, would you please
indicate which ones? I happen to chair the Connecticut Hospital Association
ED Directors Conference and I would like to ask my colleagues under what
circumstances they call in a chiropractor to treat a low back pain
patient.Or is it possible that you are referring to chiropractors who are
working in ED's as EMT's and RN's. If that is the case, your claim is
misleading.

Finally, I will decline your offer of a visit. I prefer to rely on the
scientific literature more than anecdotal evidence.

PB

My private off-list message to him was copied to the list moderator for his
approval.