Are Bio Parents Ever Wrong?

Old February 14th 08, 01:01 PM posted to alt.support.foster-parents
SRplus

Default Are Bio Parents Ever Wrong?

To read the posts on this group, you would think that no one here has
ever heard of or seen any instance where the parents of children
removed by the state were in any way responsible same.

Is the group juts that one-sided? Is it ignorance? No one here will
allow as how there are parents who beat, rape, burn, strangle kids? Or
that there are some who are so mentally ill that they just cannot
protect there kids? Or who are so strung out on dope?

Are there no families where a complaint starts with some "iffy"
things, only to find out that, indeed, mom's boyfriend IS molesting
the daughter? No parents who don't regulary tell kids, in front of
God and everyone else that they are pieces of ****, stupd, ugly, etc.?

I know one thing: I've met all of those parents. I know something
else: getting caught up in "the system" is a bitch; no doubt about
it. And another thing: I've met foster parents (and facility staff,
and casweworkers) who are dangerously ****ed up. To me, all of the
above are the same.

One thing I don't know. Is there anyone here man or woman enough to
admit, "Yup, I screwed up bad enough to lose my kids." That's it, no
specific admissions.

It doesn't, in most cases, mean that you're evil or whatever. Most
aren't. AND it doesn't absolve 'the system" from it's miscreant
injustices.

Just one person who can admit that they should have lost their kids?
Or is it all someone else's fault?
Old February 14th 08, 04:22 PM posted to alt.support.foster-parents
SRplus

On Feb 14, 8:01*am, SRplus wrote:
[...]

That's what I thought.
Old February 14th 08, 06:13 PM posted to alt.support.foster-parents
Ron

"SRplus" wrote in message
On Feb 14, 8:01 am, SRplus wrote:
[...]

In this news group, no parent is ever at fault. Even though it is proven
beyond any reasonable doubt that parents are their own worst enemies, CPS
and the system are blamed for each and every thing that goes wrong with
children in the system. According to the anti-CPS mob, CPS can do nothing
right. Facts to the side (specially if they contridict any of the mobs
opinions or "facts"), CPS is an evil enterprise that is in it only for the
money and power it gives people over others.

Never mind that a child that is in danger is most often in danger from its
own parents and not CPS or any foster care agency or individual, just the
idea that CPS is involved is enough for the intentionally ignorant to blame
anyone but a parent.

Ron

Old April 9th 08, 07:17 PM posted to alt.support.foster-parents
[email protected]

On Feb 14, 2:13*pm, "Ron" wrote:
"SRplus" wrote in message

On Feb 14, 8:01 am, SRplus wrote:

[...]

Ron- Hide quoted text -

those parents who screwed up, most often don't want their kids back,
so why post, respond, or otherwise care if they are gone?

Old April 9th 08, 07:19 PM posted to alt.support.foster-parents
[email protected]

On Feb 14, 2:13*pm, "Ron" wrote:
"SRplus" wrote in message

On Feb 14, 8:01 am, SRplus wrote:

[...]

oh, yeah, google marcus feisel, that same agency placed another foster
murderer with a child they killed!

Old April 9th 08, 08:05 PM posted to alt.support.foster-parents
[email protected]

On Apr 9, 2:19*pm, wrote:
On Feb 14, 2:13*pm, "Ron" wrote:

"SRplus" wrote in message

On Feb 14, 8:01 am, SRplus wrote:

[...]

murderer with a child they killed!- Hide quoted text -

Many times, rebellious teens have been grounded from game systems, the
phone & freinds as a mode of punishment....those parents who don't
come out and apologize for their actions as a parent...probably
because they realize they were, or simply are relieved to be rid of
the kids. They are unlike those of us who ACTUALLY care enought to
blog ourselves silly because we want our kids in our lives!
Old April 10th 08, 12:34 AM posted to alt.support.foster-parents
http://www.LegallyKidnapped.blogspot.com

On Apr 9, 2:17 pm, wrote:
On Feb 14, 2:13 pm, "Ron" wrote:

"SRplus" wrote in message

On Feb 14, 8:01 am, SRplus wrote:

[...]

Ron buddy
Why haven't you been to ascps to argue for the system sucks?

In this news group, no parent is ever at fault.

And you foster parents are totally innocent right Ron? Have you
looked at Legally Kidnapped yet? Still stuck on your bull**** CPS
facts?

Even though it is proven
beyond any reasonable doubt that parents are their own worst enemies,

Proven to who? A system suck judge? A piece of **** CPS worker?
You? You get paid. That's your living. Oh I know, you loose ten
percent on each kid right?

BTW are you shooting for # 240 in year 16?

CPS
and the system are blamed for each and every thing that goes wrong with
children in the system.

As they should be. If they're going to take over the role of parent
they should at least be good parents wouldn't you think? Since kids
are passed around like puppy dogs that is not the case. Since kids
are abused in foster care, it's no better or safer than an abusive
home. Do you know that they just reported studies proving that kids
do better in life living in dysfunctional families than they do in
foster care? http://legallykidnapped.blogspot.com...ster-care.html

Why is that Ron? Could it be because even in a dysfunctional family
kids are loved?

According to the anti-CPS mob, CPS can do nothing
right.

And if you had your way every kid would be in foster care just to
increase your income levels.

Sure they can. They can destroy lives and they do one hell of a job
at that. They've done a great job at increasing the homeless
population too http://www.brown.edu/Departments/Soc...rs/firdion.pdf

Facts to the side

Ron I'm shocked. You would have to look at it with an open mind in
order to move your CPS facts aside.

(specially if they contridict any of the mobs
opinions or "facts"),

We've been through this before Ron, I don't know why I bother, but I
will explain it again. Your CPS facts that you swear by while
refusing to even look at anybody else's facts are written with the CPS
agenda in mind. They are one sided and far from fair or objective.

CPS is an evil enterprise that is in it only for the
money and power it gives people over others.

That's right. Although it was started with good intentions, when
people found ways to make money from it they took full advantage.

Never mind that a child that is in danger is most often in danger from its
own parents and not CPS or any foster care agency or individual, just the
idea that CPS is involved is enough for the intentionally ignorant to blame
anyone but a parent.

And CPS takes them out of the frying pan and puts them right into the
fire. Don't they Ron.

Ron- Hide quoted text -

those parents who screwed up, most often don't want their kids back,
so why post, respond, or otherwise care if they are gone?

Ron is anti-real-parent
Old April 10th 08, 12:38 AM posted to alt.support.foster-parents

On Apr 9, 2:19*pm, wrote:
On Feb 14, 2:13*pm, "Ron" wrote:

"SRplus" wrote in message

On Feb 14, 8:01 am, SRplus wrote:

[...]

That wouldn't support his pro-cps facts that he lives his life by.
Old April 10th 08, 03:08 PM posted to alt.support.foster-parents
SRplus

On Apr 9, 2:17�pm, wrote:
On Feb 14, 2:13�pm, "Ron" wrote:

"SRplus" wrote in message

On Feb 14, 8:01 am, SRplus wrote:

[...]

so why post, respond, or otherwise care if they are gone?- Hide quoted text -

I'm not asking for admissions from them. Just to see if one of the
rabid, anti-child welfare whack-a-doos who post here have an ounce
sense, rather than the all/everything mentality they show here.

Don't get me wrong, I know a bunch of foster parents who are wack-
jobs, too.
Old April 19th 08, 09:36 PM posted to alt.support.foster-parents
Ron

wrote in message
On Feb 14, 2:13 pm, "Ron" wrote:
"SRplus" wrote in message

On Feb 14, 8:01 am, SRplus wrote:

[...]

**
Pardon me? Are we on the same planet? These parents se these children as
their "property", not as humans. And as with any property they want it
back, or someone prosecuted for taking it. It has nothing to do with
screwing up, they dont see what they did as wrong. Its strictly a property
issue.

Ron