Teaching children to buy and REsell on ebay

Old March 28th 07, 08:09 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,misc.kids
[email protected]

Default Teaching children to buy and REsell on ebay

On Mar 28, 9:36 am, Ignoramus13024 ignoramus13...@NOSPAM.
13024.invalid wrote:
On 28 Mar 2007 08:23:50 -0700, wrote:

On Mar 28, 9:10 am, Ignoramus13024 ignoramus13...@NOSPAM.
13024.invalid wrote:

Try saving money instead of buying too much stuff. Saving money is a
very easy way to get rich.

You claimed your post was completely serious....but now
you're nymshifting?

I have been changing my number next to my handle for years.

Until I was forced to use Google Groups for awhile, I'd never
noticed that. 'Bye

Old March 28th 07, 10:13 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,misc.kids
Darth Chipotle

Banty wrote:
In article , Ignoramus13024
says...

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:21:11 -0600, Darth Chipotle
wrote:

Ignoramus13024 wrote:

Try saving money instead of buying too much stuff. Saving money is a
very easy way to get rich.

True dat! Income is the greatest wealth building tool. Just don't tell
DeserTbob that....he'll turn you in to the IRS......

I just like saying HDTVs because it ****es off the jealous side liners.

It is not income that is wealth building, it is saving money. The book
_Millionnaire next door_ has a lot of truth to it. With decent income
and saving habits, becoming a millionaire is easy, though nowadays
being a millionaire is not what it used to be.

Pearl-swine pig-wrestle helloooOOO.

He's just trying to tweak people. ::yawn::

ALTHOUGH - aren't you and he really kindred spirits? Scalpers both at heart?
He just says he gets mega-goodies (thinking jealousy is the motivation of his
opposers...) and you're now talking saving. Maybe you'd be like that guy on
Fargo who buried his money in the snowbank...

Banty

I never said I get mega goodies from selling yard sale crap. I actually
do alot of industrial salvage and antique cars. i would really like to
get into the aviation surplus soon. Jealousy isn't the motivation of the
naysayers? Nigga Please. It is the supreme emotion from which losers get
their energy and motivation. Well, maybe not jealousy, but certainly envy.

--
¯`The Smoke is Strong with this one.´¯

,--'_`--.
,/( \ / )\.
// \ \_/ / \\
|/___/ \___\|
((___ ___))
|\ \ _ / /|
\\ / / \ \ //
`\(_/___\_)/'
`--._.--'
Old March 28th 07, 10:14 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,misc.kids
Darth Chipotle

wrote:

Ignoramus13024 wrote:

Try saving money instead of buying too much stuff. Saving money is a
very easy way to get rich.

True dat! Income is the greatest wealth building tool. Just don't tell
DeserTbob that....he'll turn you in to the IRS......

I just like saying HDTVs because it ****es off the jealous side liners.

It is not income that is wealth building, it is saving money. The book
_Millionnaire next door_ has a lot of truth to it. With decent income
and saving habits, becoming a millionaire is easy, though nowadays
being a millionaire is not what it used to be.

Pearl-swine pig-wrestle helloooOOO.

He's just trying to tweak people. ::yawn::

Possibly, though that sometimes has useful, educational effect.

Definitly. I enjoy watching sideliners squirm.

ALTHOUGH - aren't you and he really kindred spirits? Scalpers both
at heart? He just says he gets mega-goodies (thinking jealousy is
the motivation of his opposers...) and you're now talking saving.
Maybe you'd be like that guy on Fargo who buried his money in the
snowbank...

I personally do not consider garage sale junk, presumably negotiated
by his underage daughter using her cute looks, to be "mega goodies".

Most of the stuff that I sell is used or new old stock industrial
equipment.

Saving money, indeed, is a very easy and straightforward way to become
rich.

Old March 29th 07, 01:05 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,misc.kids
LaTreen Washington[_2_]

Darth, meet Nancy Bader, bonafide trailer-trash from Indiana.

Instead of making sure her waif-child is fed, she spars with you on the
World Wide Waste.

Imagine how your life would have been ruined if you were her child. Everyone
would say, "Hey, there's that trailer-trash Darth Bader".

"Darth Chipotle" wrote in message
. ..
Nan wrote:
On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:14:13 -0600, Darth Chipotle
wrote:

Hey Rosie,
There is nothing illegal about letting them type up the descriptions

and
take pictures. My kid is so cute people at yard sales just give her
stuff and I resell for lots of money!! One Lady kept piling beanies

into
a bag and my kid kept saying more...more..more...unitl the lady gave

her
a whole car trunk full. We made about $125.00 on that deal. My girl got
the charm and looks and I got the killer's instinct. BAM! MO' MONEY

MO"
MONEY!

We'll see your kid dancing on a pole in a few years.

Nan

Just like you don't get out of bed to go to work. Whore.

Old March 29th 07, 01:06 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,misc.kids
LaTreen Washington[_2_]

Typical comeback of the homely.

"Nan" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 06:57:58 -0500, Darth Chipotle
wrote:

Hey, my comeback was just as intelligent as yours.

Keep working at teaching your kid to use her looks to make money.
What a wonderful lesson she's learning!

Nan

Old March 29th 07, 01:11 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,misc.kids
LaTreen Washington[_2_]

It would be a pleasure to see skanky, single-moo Banty wind up where "that
guy on Fargo who buried his money in the snowbank", did!

Old March 29th 07, 01:13 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,misc.kids
LaTreen Washington[_2_]

Even worse than that.

Nancy Bader used to **** a guy that beat her.

"Darth Chipotle" wrote in message
. ..
Nan wrote:
On 28 Mar 2007 04:59:16 -0700, Banty wrote:

In article , Nan says...

wrote:

Hey Rosie,
There is nothing illegal about letting them type up the descriptions

and
take pictures. My kid is so cute people at yard sales just give her
stuff and I resell for lots of money!! One Lady kept piling beanies

into
a bag and my kid kept saying more...more..more...unitl the lady gave

her
a whole car trunk full. We made about $125.00 on that deal. My girl

got
the charm and looks and I got the killer's instinct. BAM! MO' MONEY

MO"
MONEY!

We'll see your kid dancing on a pole in a few years.

Nan

Just like you don't get out of bed to go to work. Whore.

Wow, there's an intelligent come back.

Nan

Well, ya know, some of us make a living through skills and knowledge,

and some
of us have to hustle.

And prostitute our kids.

Nan

You never put out because some guy bought you a diamond or a hamburger?

Old March 29th 07, 01:17 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,misc.kids
LaTreen Washington[_2_]

What a racist you are - calling Tiger Woods a monkey.

"deja.blues" wrote in message

At the age of five or six, a child can be taught to perform tasks, like

circus monkey, but for what reason? Is it something they are truly
interested and show some aptitude in, or is it what the parent wants?

Not
every kid is Tiger Woods.

Teaching Children Their Rights - The Reverse Miranda [email protected] Spanking 3 February 9th 06 12:29 PM
Teaching Children Their Rights - The Reverse Miranda [email protected] Spanking 2 February 8th 06 04:55 AM
Ebay KimandJuan Twins & Triplets 0 March 29th 04 02:12 PM
Teaching children about shapes toto General 57 January 17th 04 04:45 PM