want to see ken show fear?

Old August 16th 07, 05:30 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

Default want to see kane show fear?

DAVID CUCKOLD MOORE
"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

Dave, Hipcrime is a PERSON, a VIRUS and a SOFTWARE package
that can mess with the newsgroups database.

My you seem to have a lot of information. 0:]

Not hard asshole, it right out there on your SEARCH ENGINES........
Just
look.

I keep turning up results for this:

Like who Tara is boffing right now Davey?

Old August 16th 07, 10:25 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

Default want to see dip**** Davuid Moore show fear?

DAVID CUCKOLD MOORE
"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

Dave, Hipcrime is a PERSON, a VIRUS and a SOFTWARE package
that can mess with the newsgroups database.

My you seem to have a lot of information. 0:]

Not hard asshole, it right out there on your SEARCH ENGINES........
Just
look.

I keep turning up results for this:

Like who Tara is boffing right now Davey?

Don't know a "Tara," so this wouldn't really be of any concern to me....

Right Davey that's why you are threatening newborn kids in Missouri
isn't it? Oh Davey what a BADASS you are. A David Moore COALITION 10 year
plan!
You are an amusing little pussy there Davey. OOOOO so good at threatening
women and children. WOW! Amusing one of your COALITION buddies is also a
wife beater. Guess you creeps flock together, HUH Davey?

Old August 17th 07, 02:47 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
0:]

Default want to see Barbara Sanciprian's lienholder show fear?

Old August 17th 07, 10:54 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

DAVID MOORE AGAIN DEMONSTRATING WHAT HE IS:
"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

Right Davey that's why you are threatening newborn kids in Missouri
isn't it?

Yet another outrageous lie, to add to the growing list at
http://www.aboutken (yawn) Care to post some proof of this
lie, or will you be changing the subject and running the other way, as
usual?

In due course Davey all WILL be made manifest before you. No changing
subject. Your EX-Wife had a child recently. YOU have been making threats
concerning that child to her and others. But you are BIG on threats Davey
and a WIMP in reality. When you pick up your kids at her house and you see
her new husband you stay in your car SHIVERING in FEAR with the doors
locked! The video is pathetic DAVEY! Amazing Moore just a couple messages
up you were claiming that YOU left the info from Missouri as "BREADCRUMBS"
you crazy twerp!

Old August 17th 07, 10:58 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

"0:]" wrote in message
news:x4WdnX8v5ImgY1nbnZ2dnUVZ_tLinZ2d@scnresearch. com...
freedom (DAVID MOORE)wrote:

Yet another outrageous lie, to add to the growing list at
http://www.aboutken (yawn) Care to post some proof of this
lie, or will you be changing the subject and running the other way, as
usual?

Personally I'm amused at the thought of krp suing you.. and the counter
suit that would accrue from disclosure when his posts are viewed in court.

After the judge stops laughing, along with the jury, I suspect what little
krp has left would be gone.

Kane that YOU would WHOLEHEARTEDLY SUPPORT Moore is hardly surprising. No
matter what he does or to WHO - you enthusiastically SUPPORT him, which is
shouting a great deal about YOU Kane. When he threatens Mr. Shapiro you LOVE
it! When he harasses my wife you GET AN ERECTION you like it so much! When
he attempts to invoke HIPCRIME against the newsgroups you ADORE it! You two
are indeed birds of the same feather.

Old August 17th 07, 11:04 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

DAVID MOORE CUCKOLD:
"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

I'd love the opportunity to make him confess, under oath, his diploma mill
fraud among other things. Or, even better, to see him try to deny them,
then hammer him with the evidence, and see his pudgy ass go to jail for
perjury.

Yeah you'd like to see that - you'd like to see your delusions come to
reality. But you will eventually have a HARD LIFE LESSON on all of your
psychotic beliefs. You may find a forum where there is NO laughing just
your tears and screams and you are led off to a new love life with BUBBA.

Ken talks tough on usenet, when he's hiding behind a keyboard, but he's a
real coward when push comes to shove. Oh, to have him in a forum in which
lying is punishable...

Hey PUSSYBOI come on to my house and see who is HIDING! Come on Davey rig
the bell and don't RUN you WIMP. You've been threatening me for almost a
decade. The FUNNY thing, the absolute hilarious thing is that when I spoke
years ago in Chicago, and you were threatening me with all you were going to
do to me IF I dared show up, when you learned I *WAS* in fact in Chicago you
called the Bolingbrook PD screaming hysterically that I was coming to GET
you and you were demanding 24 hour police protection from me. YOU - a
former Marine scared ****LESS of a former Zoomie! ****LESS - even hiding
under your child's crib ****ING your pants. Oh Davey that 9-1-1 tape I am
told STILL exists. I wish I could get a copy and make it into an MP_3 for
you.

Old August 17th 07, 11:08 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

DAVID MOORE CUCKOLD:
"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

Like who Tara is boffing right now Davey?

Don't know a "Tara," so this wouldn't really be of any concern to me....

Right Davey that's why you are threatening newborn kids in Missouri
isn't it?

And, by the way, what does this allegation have to do with the matter
being
discussed? i.e. my supposed affiliation with a woman named "Tara" (which
you have yet to provide any evidence for)?

Davey are you suffering from a stroke? Did you forget Tara's blog where
she boasts of being the future Mrs. David Moore? And you are going nuts with
your paranoia that she's cheating on you. You TELL lots of people that. What
YOU don't know is which one of them is telling me. You keep guessing wrong.
Like even attacking your own kids. BIG MAN! I have several sources Davey
and YOU have a BIG MOUTH! You do so love to WHINE to people. Poor Davey!
Poor picked on David Moore. VICTIM! Marine? HAH! God, if you were
representative of the Marine Corps this country is fukkkkked! Thank God you
are NOT!

Old August 17th 07, 01:59 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
0:-]

freedom (DAVID MOORE)wrote:

[...]

All yah need to change my mind, krp, is some proof.

He seems to be much better at doing that than you.

Diploma, krp?

Now you are claiming the issuing college is a hundred years old or so,
proving that this institution you name didn't get it's name stolen by
frauds who sold you a degree or two.

Mmmmmhmmmmmm.....I'm supposed to believe that the case where someone
got caught using their diploma in his CV and got canned for it never
happened, right?

Do you think we can't read, krp?

And we can't connect the lies you tell about us personally don't also
extend into lying about yourself to pump up your flaccid little ego?

Please.

You are the laughing stock of Usenet and your own life, what little
there seems to be left of it. You need to chill out, or you'll pop a
vein.

Old August 17th 07, 02:00 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
0:-]

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:04:10 GMT, " krp" wrote:

DAVID MOORE CUCKOLD:
"freedom" wrote in message
[...]

Me too. Let's see it. Or rather, hear it.

Old August 17th 07, 02:04 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Tip

On Aug 16, 6:47 pm, "0:]" wrote:
freedom wrote:

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007, " krp" wrote:
DAVID CUCKOLD MOORE
ked.net...

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com. (yawn) Care to post some proof of this
lie, or will you be changing the subject and running the other way, as
usual?

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

Personally I'm amused at the thought of krp suing you.. and the counter
suit that would accrue from disclosure when his posts are viewed in court.

After the judge stops laughing, along with the jury, I suspect what
little krp has left would be gone.

0:]

Maybe its his alzheimers meds that cause him to live in that brown
fog of denial. http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

want to see ken show fear? Greegor General 14 August 19th 07 11:33 AM
A new fear Tori M General 5 May 4th 07 05:19 PM
How do you spell fear? FLU Jan Drew Kids Health 0 November 20th 06 12:28 AM
OT FEAR Pop Foster Parents 0 June 15th 05 10:03 AM
Fear of Disease john Kids Health 3 November 4th 04 10:47 PM