MA: Demonstration Today Outside SJC court offices

Old February 22nd 04, 09:45 AM
Werebat

Default Demonstration Today Outside SJC court offices

Gini wrote:

"Werebat" wrote in message ..
Gini wrote:

"Werebat" wrote in message

.

Such skill, to "catch" me posting under my own name! You must be
REALLY impressed with yourself! :^)
==
Ummm...Ron, I caught you baiting which had nothing to do with your "own
name."
==

Ooh! You "caught" me "baiting"!

Such skill! Such acuity and prowess! Such...

Oh, no, wait a minute. No, actually, it's no more of a "feat" than me
"catching" you typing my name. It's pretty plain to see, actually.

Except that what you did was even less. You totally missed the point of
what I typed, and appear to have continued to do so even after I spelled
it out for you to read.

Don't let me stop you from crowing about it, though! It's quite amusing!

Even Deputy Dawg "caught" Musky and Vance once in a while.
==
That reference is outta my league so I'll have to take your word for it.
==

You'd do well to repeat that advice to yourself each and every time you
read anything I write.

==
I do.
==
==

SNAG!

- Ron ^*^
Old February 22nd 04, 09:49 AM
Werebat

AZ Astrea wrote:

"Werebat" wrote in message ..
Tiffany wrote:

Werebat wrote in message

.
AZ Astrea wrote:

"Werebat" wrote in message

Ian wrote:

"AZ Astrea" wrote in message
Why are people so frightened by "gay marriage"?

~AZ~

People aren't frightened of gay anything. When men attack gays

it's
because they find them offensive, not because they are scared.

Homophobia is the most misnamed condition. It should be called
homoodia.

Right. Except for lesbos. I mean who doesn't like watching a

couple
of
lesbiteens gettin' it on?

Of course the stereotypical gaybeater is the one who goes home and
does a
different kind of beating, to man-on-man porn... :^)

---------
Oooooohh, clever.

Nah. Just stereotypical.

Seriously, I agree with the OP. Man/Man marriages aren't something

I'm
*scared* of... They just make me *SICK*!

In fact the only thing that makes me *SICKER* is INTERRACIAL

marriages!
Around here I see plenty of perfectly good White women with Black men,
and plenty of perfectly upstanding-looking White men with Black women

on
their arms. The bile boils right up to my throat!

I think we should ABOLISH interracial marriage.

Let's join forces!

- Ron ^*^

Oh jeez...... get over the racism already.

*Sigh*

OK, let me spell it out for you simpletons. I'm not actually a racist
and I don't actually abhor interracial relationships (I'm IN one,
actually).

By comparing a fear/hatred of homosexual relationships to a fear/hatred
of interracial relationships, my intent was to point out how
backward-thinking the former fear/hatred is.

Of course there are a few problems with doing that, mainly the fact that
some people will agree that interracial relationships are abhorrent and
completely miss the irony.

And of course, a few who will cavort about patting themselves on the back
for "catching" me. Whatever that means.

----------------
I thought you were being facetious

Well, yes. That too.

But as they say, "Many a truth is said in jest!"

- Ron ^*^

Old February 22nd 04, 07:34 PM
Bob

Werebat wrote:
Bob wrote:

Werebat wrote:
- Ron ^*^

Put "lesbian bed death" into google sometime.

There really is no such thing as lesbian sex.

Bob

Just checked it out. If "lesbian bed death" means that there is no such
thing as lesbian sex, then I guess there is no such thing as heterosexual
sex either. Same phenomenon there, you know.
- Ron ^*^

Uh, no. Straight couples have a man to initiate sex. Lesbians both
wait for the other, and nobody does.

Uh... Sure, Bob.

You've never hung out at alt.support.marriage, alt.support.divorce, etc?

You didn't read much of "lesbian bed death" did you?

There are oodles and oodles of guys who are married to women who won't
allow them to have sex with them. How is their situation ANY different?

Married FOTS try to **** other men instead of their husband. They are
almost all like that. Your point is?

There are also some ladies (REAL women) who are frustrated that they want
sex more than their husbands. What's this all about, then?

With man hating femroids for wives, who can blame the men?

My (female) lover wants sex more often than I do. She does a lot of the
initiating. This is just fine by me, considering the asexual nightmare I
was married to years ago. This flies in the face of your "logic".
- Ron ^*^

"Lesbian bed death" has been a topic of discussion in lesbian magazines
and publications for quite a few years. Perhaps YOUR logic fails to
account for the available information.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, leading Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old February 23rd 04, 01:39 AM
Werebat

Bob wrote:

Werebat wrote:
Bob wrote:

Werebat wrote:
[...]

How is their situation ANY different? That *IS* my point, Duke
Dunderhead.

There are also some ladies (REAL women) who are frustrated that they want
sex more than their husbands. What's this all about, then?

With man hating femroids for wives, who can blame the men?

Nice non sequitur. Thanks for conceding my point.

My (female) lover wants sex more often than I do. She does a lot of the
initiating. This is just fine by me, considering the asexual nightmare I
was married to years ago. This flies in the face of your "logic".
- Ron ^*^

"Lesbian bed death" has been a topic of discussion in lesbian magazines
and publications for quite a few years. Perhaps YOUR logic fails to
account for the available information.

You're a bizarre little twit, aren't you?

I did quite a bit of reading about LBD, but none of it convinced me that
it's a phenomenon limited to lesbians. Open your eyes -- just a little
-- and you'll see oodles of evidence of Hetero Bed Death as well.

- Ron ^*^