Kids making kids

Old May 14th 04, 03:08 AM
OJ

Default Kids making kids

Only if he makes a success out of his life will the child support fangs come
out.
His income will be so low, nobody will bother him, they will just be
thrilled if he cares enough to visit.
Chances are he will be to busy chasing the next hole to think about his
kids.
I agree, I would think he came from a fatherless home. The type of home the
government helps to create.
"Mark B." wrote in message

"Gini52" wrote in message
In article , Mark B. says...

"Gini52" wrote in message
In article , Mark B.

says...

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Mark B." wrote in message
My sister just started working in a local, rather rural, high

school.
The
other day she was telling me about a boy that goes to school

there
that
has
FOUR CHILDREN, with THREE DIFFERENT GIRLS!!!!

I am shocked. And I have no idea what the child support

arrangements
are.
(Of course I asked. She didn't know.)

My question to you nice folks is: What, if anything, should be

done
with
this guy?

DeadBroke_canyousayjewelsinthecrown?_Daddio

Can you post any proof of this? Something which I strongly

doubt.

"Proof"? What could I offer here? Birth certificates? Pictures?
Fingerprints? DNA analysis? A signed statement(s)?

I rather think that this is just another lame-ass attempt to

provoke
people.. i.e.; yet another troll.

You're right, I AM trying to provoke people....into thinking and
offering
an opinion.

As for being a "troll", what leads you to that conclusion? Because

you
don't
like the question or the scenario or find it too provocative to deal
with,
you dismiss me as a troll? How enlightening....and typical.

So let's assume, for the sake of discussion, that this IS true;

"What,
if
anything, should be done with
this guy?"
====
Do you really believe that the answer lies with only one of the

partners
in
these actions?
====

No, not at all, but the boy in this case is certainly the common
denominator, and in my opinion the most likely candidate for
intervention.... IF intervention is called for.

====
Mark,
You said "not at all," and then proceeded to attempt justification for

holding
him solely responsible with the silly rationalization of "common

denominator"
and "most likely candidate for intervention." You (society) need to get

over the
mind-set that anything that happens to a woman is the fault of the man.

It
is
not. I believe we are already seeing a change in women because of this

attitude.
Sweeping their discretions under the rug has resulted in women pushing

more and
more beyond the limits of acceptable conduct to the detriment of

children
and/or
fathers (recall that some wanted to hold Rusty Yates responsible for

Andrea's
killing of her children). Women are equally responsible for consensual

sexual
encounters. To assert here that only the boy should be held responsible

(and
that *is* what you are saying) simply gives the girls impetus for

continued
reckless decision making.
====
====

(PLEASE NOTE: I never bottom-sign my posts.
Check Headers to Verify the Authenticity of This Post)

I don't subscribe to the Men=Bad, Women=Good "mind-set", in spite of the
fact that in this particular case I have assigned *most* of the blame to

the
male. I'm fully aware of the groups that you so willingly lump me in with,
the ones that preach "Women have choices, men have responsibilities." You
shouldn't.

I probably should have phrased the question as, "What the freak do we do
with these FOUR knucleheads?" Four children w/ 4 babies. So what should

be
done, if anything, to any of them?

It is my opinion though, that this 17-18 year old "boy" deserves

particular
criticism for his actions. One baby is a mistake, hell, I could give ya'
2.... but 4 babies and it begins to look like a hobby, or a sport. It
offends both my morality AND common sense. What has also shaped my opinion
is what I didn't post about him; he's basically one of the the school
bullies or hoods, or would that be "gangsta'"? I think this "manchild" is
basically putting "notches in his belt", and further, it's cases like his
that make ALL men look bad when he gets portrayed as the poster-child for
the Men=Bad crowd. Would you agree he's the perfect candidate for them?

For all I know he could be a wonderful father that loves and nurtures his
children, and I've asked my sister to get some more details on him, the
girls/motherS, the child-support and custody, etc. etc. I'd also bet
dollars to donuts he grew up in a basically fatherless home himself,
possibly born to a teen mother....

I think we can agree on this; the "child-support" system is going to be
eating this guys' lunch for YEARS! He is really setting himself up for a
very, very bad mauling at the hands of that bunch of witless robocrats.

Old May 14th 04, 03:08 AM
OJ

Only if he makes a success out of his life will the child support fangs come
out.
His income will be so low, nobody will bother him, they will just be
thrilled if he cares enough to visit.
Chances are he will be to busy chasing the next hole to think about his
kids.
I agree, I would think he came from a fatherless home. The type of home the
government helps to create.
"Mark B." wrote in message

"Gini52" wrote in message
In article , Mark B. says...

"Gini52" wrote in message
In article , Mark B.

says...

Old May 14th 04, 03:08 AM
OJ

Only if he makes a success out of his life will the child support fangs come
out.
His income will be so low, nobody will bother him, they will just be
thrilled if he cares enough to visit.
Chances are he will be to busy chasing the next hole to think about his
kids.
I agree, I would think he came from a fatherless home. The type of home the
government helps to create.
"Mark B." wrote in message

"Gini52" wrote in message
In article , Mark B. says...

"Gini52" wrote in message
In article , Mark B.

says...

Old May 16th 04, 05:07 AM
simpledog

Counsel him to not start working more than minimum wage jobs until his
'kids' are out of HS.