Help find online group re bio-parent issues

Old June 14th 04, 09:32 PM
Zimm

Default Help find online group re bio-parent issues

Bob wrote:
Culinary wrote:

Please help! My daughter is now an adult and is seeking to find her
biological
father who has not been in our lives since she was born. This stirs
up many feelings.
What's a good on-line group for getting advice about other people in
similar situations?

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say that her father hasn't been in YOUR
life since she was born?

Is that any way to raise a child?

Bob

And this is from the guy who says
"It's not anyone else's RESPONSIBILITY but hers. Bob"

How come in EVERY situation it's always the woman's fault, Bob? Shoot,
fron this message I'd say Dad was a big fat schmuck, abandonded his
family to screw the secretary.

Of course, then I'd be jading the view to fit my own agenda, just like you.

Zimm

Old June 15th 04, 11:30 AM
Culinary

Thanks, Zimm, for the suggestions as well as your response to Boby.
And as for you Boby23456, you are a fountain of compassion.

Thing is, these groups and sites I'm checking online all talk about
rights & laws & adoption politics . My case dosen't involve adoption.
I need to talk about my feelings with someone who understands.
According to a Google search, the last time the word "feelings" was
mentioned in alt.support.adoption was 1997. : (

Zimm wrote in message ...
there are several newsgroups: alt.support.adoption is one. *******
Nation (hard name, good group) http://www.*******s.org/ is an excellent
resource.

Zimm

Old June 15th 04, 02:29 PM
Tiffany

"Culinary" wrote in message
om...
Thanks, Zimm, for the suggestions as well as your response to Boby.
And as for you Boby23456, you are a fountain of compassion.

Thing is, these groups and sites I'm checking online all talk about
rights & laws & adoption politics . My case dosen't involve adoption.
I need to talk about my feelings with someone who understands.
According to a Google search, the last time the word "feelings" was
mentioned in alt.support.adoption was 1997. : (

You might want to find something in real life for REAL support. But the
internet can be helpful for tracking people down.

Old June 15th 04, 03:40 PM
Bob

Culinary wrote:
Thanks, Zimm, for the suggestions as well as your response to Boby.
And as for you Boby23456, you are a fountain of compassion.

Indeed. Bob has a ton of compassion for the child, but none for the
mother who ripped apart her family and kept her from her father all
those years.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

FAQ July 2004 Daniel Single Parents 0 July 6th 04 02:25 AM
FAQ turtledove Single Parents 0 January 2nd 04 03:04 PM
Yet another "ready for solids?" Akuvikate Breastfeeding 30 November 18th 03 02:15 AM
The Determination of Child Custody in the USA Fighting for kids Child Support 21 November 17th 03 01:35 AM
The Plant answer DNA swab Question Kane Spanking 11 September 26th 03 09:14 AM