What would you do?

Old September 11th 06, 12:49 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Anne Rogers

Default What would you do?

http://www.inhousepharmacy.co.uk/general/motilium.html

check out this page, iirc the doseage for milk production is 20mg 4 times a
day, i.e. 8 tablets per day, this website says the price includes worldwide
delivery, but you won't know for sure until you get to check out if they
will actually deliver a given drug to a US address. They say they have a
site with billing in US dollars, but whether they have the same drugs
available or not, I do not know. I'm happy to help in anyway needed, Nikki,
if this is a route you want to go down.

Anne

Old September 11th 06, 01:19 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Anne Rogers

http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/general/motilium.html

their dollars website is identical to their pounds website, so there should
be no reason why you shouldn't order direct from here.

Anne

Old September 12th 06, 12:15 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Nikki

wrote in message

3 600 mg caps 3x daily. Since you are feeding twins you might go higher,
but I would try this for 4 days first, and see what the results are.

I ran out of time today but plan to get some tomorrow.

Make sure you have a problem before you fix it!

yes! My other thought is maybe I'm getting AF. It seems unlikely with
twins but they have been sleeping at night so who knows. My supply tanks
for a couple days each month. We'll see. That would be an easy fix, lol.

If you can tolerate it yourself, night nursing will actually help your
supply.
The best time for them to nurse to increase your supply is during the
second half of the sleep cycle, say 3 to 7 AM.

Ben has been maximizing his nights for the last 4-5 days. They were both
waking once per night in the very early morning, sometime sleeping through
for quite sometime. Ben has been waking a lot to eat. It isn't killing me
but I'd prefer not too. My other two were up so much at night I don't trust
that Ben will go back to a more reasonable schedule. I'm AFRAID, lol.

You are doing absolutely great. Good luck,

Thank. Last night was a lot better. Dh says they nap better during the
day. That is either because they are not being nursed to sleep or because
he stuffs them with a ton of milk in a short time and I can't match that
dunno.

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99

Old September 12th 06, 12:17 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Nikki

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/general/motilium.html

their dollars website is identical to their pounds website, so there
should be no reason why you shouldn't order direct from here.

Anne

Ah - Thanks! I will try the other stuff first and see where it gets me. It
isn't that my body can't keep up so much as there is a bit of a
supply/demand mismatch. I hope that means it won't take much to up
production!

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99