Father That Says No To School Indoctrination Arrested.

Old May 7th 05, 07:14 PM
Topaz

Default Father That Says No To School Indoctrination Arrested.

It's a Wonderful Race

by James Bronson
There once was a college freshman named George who thought he knew it
all.
One night over dinner, George got into an argument with his father.
The
argument began when the young student tried to explain to his father
that as
White people, they should be held accountable for all the evils that
they
had inflicted upon non-Whites througout history. George explained:
"Because
of European racism, we stole the Indians' land, we held blacks in
slavery,
we persecuted the Jews, and we plundered the environment. We've been
oppressive racists for thousands of years so it's only fair that we
pay
economic reparations for all the harm we've done to the world. I'm
pleased
to see that we are ending our political and economic domination of the
oppressed peoples."

George's dad was shocked to hear such talk. "Who put such commie-pinko
nonsense into your head, boy? Did one of your sandal-wearing hippie
college
professors teach you that?" the father asked.

To which the son replied: "That's the truth dad. My anthropology
professor,
Dr.Irving Silverstein, says so. He ought to know. Dr. Silverstein is a
well-respected Ph.D. People of your generation just don't understand
because
you were raised in a White supremacist racist society. That's why I've
come
to admire Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King as the greatest man in American
history. He stood up to the racists of your generation. Because of
him, my
generation of White kids is completely colorblind."

The father angrily replied: "That's bull****! I've always been
fair-minded
and tolerant of people from all backgrounds and races. I haven't
'oppressed'
anybody, and furthermore there's nothing wrong with being proud of
one's own
people, including the European race of people. Your race is in your
blood.
It's like an extension of your biological family and you ought to be
proud
of your European heritage and identity, just like every other racial
group
in America is proud of its. Why is it OK for them to have a strong
sense of
racial identity but it's evil for us Europeans to feel that way?"

The young "intellectual" laughed at his father. "Come on dad, that's
the
kind of crap Hitler tried to peddle. Those racist attitudes were
discredited
years ago. There's only one race and that's the human race. Diversity
is our
greatest strength. Differences in so-called "race" are as
insignificant as
differences in belly buttons. And besides, UN statistics now show that
low
White birth rates, along with the fact that we live in an
multicultural
society, will mean that Europeans and their ethnocentrist and racist
culture
will have died out by the end of the century," young George said.

Turning red with anger, the father yelled: "You are a walking cliché
you
know that boy? And you think it's a good thing that the European
peoples of
the world will have faded out and ceased to exist?" Young George
replied; "I
think it's great! It will mean the end of racism and the end of hate.
The
oppressed peoples of the world would have been better off if us racist
Europeans had never existed to begin with."

Suddenly there was a blast of cold wind, an explosion, and a huge
smoke
cloud. When the smoke had settled, George found himself alone and lost
in a
cold open field. An angel named Clarence then appeared to him and said
"Well
George, you've got your wish."

George asked: "Where am I? What's going on here? And who are you?"

The angel answered, "George, I'm Clarence the Angel. I was sent here
to show
you what the world would have been like if Europeans, or Whites, had
never
existed. You now live in a world where Europeans never existed."

"Oh. That's cool. I'll have no problem adapting because there's not a
racist
bone in my body. And when I get back to my world, I'll be able to tell
my
professor and my friends how great this non-racist world was. Say, I'm
freezing my ass off out here. Where's the nearest motel?"

"Motel?" replied the angel. "There are no motels here in what was once
called North America. But there are some caves up in those mountains
where
you can find shelter."

"Caves? No way man. I want a nice warm bed to sleep in."

"I don't think you understand George. There are no buildings here in
non-white America because the evil Europeans never came here to build
them.
Whites never existed, remember? The natives live in tents. Would you
like to
go meet some local Indians? Perhaps they'll let you stay in a tent."

"A tent? But it's 10 degrees outside?...Oh well. It's better than a
cave I
suppose. Let's go talk to these Indians...... Wait a second, are these
Indians friendly or hostile?"

"Why, George, that's a racist question to ask. Just because some
Indians
were brutal savages who scalped their victims alive, it doesn't mean
they
all were" said the angel sarcastically.

"I know that Clarence. And I'm not a racist. I hate racism.
Nonetheless, I'd
feel safer if I could have a gun to defend myself if they turn out to
be
violent."

"Gun?" replied the angel. "There are no guns for you to defend
yourself
with. Firearms were invented by evil Europeans. Though we could make a
spear
with those twigs over there."

"That's too much work. Give me a telephone then. I'll call the Indians
ask if it's OK."

"Telephone"? replied the angel. There are no telephones here.
Alexander
Graham Bell was another evil white man, so he never existed. No
Europeans
remember?" "Forget it then" replied George. "I'll sleep in the damn
cave."

Upon arriving at the cave, a shivering George asked the angel for a
lighter
so that he could light a fire. "A lighter?" replied Clarence. "There
are no
lighters here, and no matches. Those are European gadgets and evil
Europeans
never existed remember? If you want to get warm, you need to do like
the
locals do and start rubbing twigs together."

"Oh come on man! You mean to tell me these people still rub sticks
together
for fire?"

"That's right George. The Indians live exactly as they did before the
evil
pilgrims arrived from Europe just a few centuries ago." said the angel
sarcastically.

"I refuse to stay in this cold cave and I damn sure ain't gonna light
a fire
with twigs, and I refuse to sleep in a teepee. I'll go to South
America. I
can make it in a warmer climate and I'll adapt quickly to the great
Incan
civilization I learned about at college. Since European racists like
Columbus, Cortez and Pizzaro never existed, the Incans will still be
there.
.... I need a car"

"Car?" replied the angel. "There are no cars here. Daimler and Benz,
the
evil German inventors of the internal combustion engine, were never
born..nor was Henry Ford. There are no paved roads either. This is a
world
without evil Europeans remember?"

"No cars! Oh. I'll just have to take a train."

"There are no trains in this world either George. Evil Europeans
weren't
here to build locomotive engines or to discover the many uses of coal,
oil
and gas, or to build trains or lay tracks. But I'll allow you to cheat
just
a bit. Grab hold of my magic robe and we'll fly south."

George touched the angel's robe and they flew south until they arrived
in an
abandoned mud hut in the midst of Incan territory. George was grateful
for
the warm weather but it wasn't long until he began to complain about
the
heat and humidity.

"Clarence, this hut is a little ******** and I'm sweating up a storm
here.
Get me an air-conditioner please."

"Air-conditioner?" replied the angel. "There are no air-conditioners
here.
Air conditioning and refrigeration were inventions created by evil
White
men." "What?!! You mean to tell me that in the year 2002 these people
still
haven't figured out a way to keep themselves or their food cool? a
frustrated George asked.

"No George, they haven't. And they never will."

"This is ridiculous. Let's go to the main city to see the Emperor. I
can't
live like like this. Where's a car...oh I forget...no cars! Dammit
I'll
walk. let's go."

After walking through the jungle for about an hour or so, it began to
get
dark. George then asked Clarence to give him a flashlight so that he
could
see. "Flashlight? Sorry George, but Thomas Edison was an evil White
man
too...and he was never born. There are some branches over there if you
want
to make a torch."

"Never mind that!" George shouted back.

By morning time, Clarence and George had arrived at the temple of the
Incans. A bloody human sacrifice was in progress. George turned to
Clarence
and cried, "They're going to butcher that poor soul! Somebody has got
stop this. What horrible murdering beasts! Can't anyone stop them?"

The angel replied "I'm afraid not. Ritual killings are common place
here."Those evil European racists like Columbus, Cortez and Pizzaro
never
existed so the Incans just continued their brutal ways. In fact, it
was the
oppressed peoples themselves who made up the bulk of the Spanish armed
forces. The people saw the Spaniards as liberators who would rid them
of the
oppressive Incan and Mayan rulers and give them a better life."

"I can't blame them for helping the Spaniards then. This is a horrible
place. Get me out of this ******** now!" said George.

'Where would you like to go?" Clarence replied.

George said: "Take me to Africa, maybe there's a more advanced and
humane
civilization there that I can fit into. Where the nearest airport?"

"Oh, I forgot...no Wright Brothers." George said. "How about a boat?"

"Boats?" replied the angel. "I'm afraid the most seaworthy rafts
available
to you won't be of much help in crossing the vast Atlantic Ocean. The
great
Viking sailors and European navigators never existed. No Phoenicians,
no
Leif Erikson, no Henry the Navigator, no Columbus, no Magellan, no
Hudson
and no Robert Fulton. Even if you could build your own ship, there
would be
no compass for you to navigate with and no sextant either. I'm afraid
you're
stuck here George."

"Can I touch your robe and fly to Africa then" asked George.

"You're cheating again George, but all right. Touch my robe and we'll
fly to
Africa."

When they arrived in Africa, George saw thousands of half-naked
African
tribesmen being herded along a dirt path. They were guarded by other
Africans with spears. "What are they doing to those poor men?" George
asked
Clarence.

"They are being enslaved by another tribe. Slavery was common in
Africa long
before the whites arrived." Clarence said."In fact, most of the slaves
who
were shipped to the Americas were sold to the slave traders by African
tribal leaders."

"That's so sad.' George said. "I want to meet Martin Luther King.
Since his
White assassin never existed, this great man should still be alive.
He's
probably a great tribal chief somewhere and leader of an advanced
civilization. He will free these slaves from their African masters.
Take me
to him Clarence."

Clarence led George to a little hut deep in the heart of Africa. The
naked
women and children looked at George in wonder. The young men were out
on a
hunt but the older men stayed behind. George was led to the dingy
little hut
of the tribal witchdocter and spiritual leader. There he saw a
wild-looking
man with a necklace of teeth around his neck and a huge ring pierced
through
his nose. "What the hell is that? George asked.

"Meet Witch-doctor Matunbo Lutamba Kinga" Clarence said. He never
became
Reverend Martin Luther King because there were no universities or
seminaries
built to educate him. Europeans weren't there to create such
opportunities.
But he did become the tribe's spiritual leader. He specilaizes in
casting
evil spells. Perhaps he can help you?"

The witch doctor gazed in wonder at George. Then he motioned to his
henchmen
to seize young George. The tribesmen grabbed hold of George and tied
him to
a nearby tree.

"Stop it! Let me go. What are they going to do to me?" cried George
hysterically.

"They're going to perform a ritual killing on you George. The good
doctor
King...I mean Kinga -- believes that by cutting your heart out while
you are
still alive, it will bring good fortune and fertility to his tribe,"
laughed
Clarence.

"Clarence! Clarence! Help me Clarence! Help me!

"But George, you told me that you wanted to go to Africa and to meet
your
hero Reverend King."

George said: "This part of Africa has not developed yet. I can see
that now.
Take me to North Africa where Egypt and Carthage established great
civilizations. Just get me out of here, please."

Just as the witch doctor's spear was about to carve out George's
heart,
George vanished into thin air. He then found himself on the banks of
the
river Nile in Egypt.

"Thank you Clarence. Thank you," George said. "I don't understand it
Clarence. Why does so much of the world remain so brutal and
primitive? I
learned during Black History Month about many talented black inventors
and
scientists. Garrett Morgan, George Washington Carver, Benjamin
Banneker,
Granville Woods. Then there's Dr. Carson, the preeminent brain surgeon
in
all of America. Where are these men?"

Clarense replied: "Don't you understand yet? America, and Africa,
exist
exactly as they did before the Europeans discovered them. Civilization
as
you had known it had only been introduced to these people just a few
centuries ago by the Europeans. There are no universities, no
hospitals, no
means of transportation other than animals, no science, no medicine,
no
machines. In fact, the wheel hasn't even been discovered in
Sub-Saharan
Africa! Those black scientists, inventors, doctors, athletes, and
entertainers you speak of were never given the opportunity to realize
their
full human potential because Europeans weren't around to introduce
higher
civilization and learning to them. There are no George Washington
Carvers in
this non-European world, no Dr. Carsons, no Booker T. Washingtons, no
Benjamin Bannekers, no Michael Jordans, no Oprah Winfreys, no Bill
Cosbys,
no..."

"Stop it! That can't be!" cried George. "Let's walk over to the great
pyramids of Egypt right now and I'll show you one of the great wonders
of
the world .....built by non-Whites"

They walked a few miles before George stopped and asked where the
nearest
toilet was. "Toilets?" replied the angel. There are no toilets or
urinals in
this world. Plumbing was developed by evil Europeans. The people in
this
non-White world still relieve themselves in open fields."

Clarence turned around so George could do his business. "I need some
toilet
paper." George said.

"Toilet paper?" replied the angel. "There..."

"I know. I know. Toilet paper hasn't been invented yet. Just hand me a
rag
then".

Clarence obliged and the two of them went on their way.

"I don't understand. According to my recollections from Geography
class, the
great pyramids should be near this very spot. We ought to be able to
see
them from miles away," said George.

"Well, George, I'm sure your professors at the college never told you
this,
but the ancient Egyptians were not black or brown. They were
Caucasians. The
anthropologists who examined the Egyptian mummies confirmed this fact.
There
are no pyramids and no Sphinx either. And the Carthaginians were White
too."

George became depressed, but he was determined to prove his beliefs.
"What's
in Europe?" he asked.

"Europe became populated by Huns and other Asiatic tribes. They've
settled
down a bit but life is much the same as it is in North America. A
nomadic
existence based on hunting and food gathering. No great cities, no
science,
no buildings, no culture, no fine art - just a hard daily struggle
against
life and the elements of nature. In a Europe without evil Whites, the
Roman
Empire never existed nor did the Greeks. There was no Renaisance
either."

"Take me to Asia then. Surely the great civilizations of Persia,
India,
China, and Japan will suit me" George said. "Clarence, to the Taj
Mahal
please." "The Taj Mahal?" replied the angel. "Don't you know that the
ancient Persian and Indian civilizations were established by ancient
Indo-European tribes who crossed the Himalayas? They are the ones who
civilized India and built the Taj Mahal. Those are the great
civilizations
that Marco Polo, Columbus, and others were searching for.Did you know
that
Iran is Persian for "land of the Aryan?"

George said: "Don't tell me that the Indians were White men! That
can't be.
In the world I came from, I knew many Indians and they were not
White!"

Clarence explained: "As the centuries passed, the Indo-Europeans who
created
Indian civilization intermarried with the native majorities who
populated
the Indian subcontinent. Gradually there were less and less evil White
people until they faded out completely, along with the advanced
civilization
they had built. You will notice that there are still a few
white-skinned and
fair-haired Indians and Pakistanis around today -- in the world you
came
from that is.

George became worried. He knew he could never fit into the harsh
primitive
world he had been thrust into. Suddenly he thought of Japan. "Japan!
I'll
show you now Clarence. Take me to Japan. If the Japanese can make TVs
and
cameras then I'm sure I'll find a decent civilization that I can live
in."

Clarence transported George to Japan. George observed that Japanese
society
was the most orderly, advanced and civil that he had seen, but it
seemed as
if almost everyone was either a rice farmer, a fisherman, or a
soldier.
There were no cars, no skyscapers, no lights, no stereos, no sciences,
no
technologies, no universities. It was a stagnant agricultural society
that
seemed to have reached its high water mark and was incapable of moving
forward. George knew he could not live here either.

Clarence explained to Geeorge: "Even the industrious Japanese and
Chinese
peoples had to rely on the evil Europeans to build the modern Asia
that you
had in mind. In this world, Japan exists exactly as it did before
Commodore
Perry's American naval ships arrived in Japan in the 1850s. There's no
industry, no technology, no Fuji film, no Sony, no Hitachi, no
Panasonic, no
Toyota, no Sushi bars, no baseball...none of the trappings or comforts
of
modern life. These things don't exist in Japan or anywhere else
because
Europeans weren't there to create them and share them with the rest of
the
world. Would you care for a bowl of rice George?"

George began to feel sick in both his body and his mind. Not only was
he
depressed, but exposure to the harsh elements of nature had left him
physically ill. "Clarence, I seem to have contracted some type of
sickness.
I must have some anti-biotics."

"Anti-biotics? There's no...

"Oh Shut up already! Then just take me back to the world as it was!"

"Sorry George. I'm not authorized to do that. Only my boss can make
that
call." Clarence said to him: "You see George. Your father was right.
You
really had a wonderful race. Don't you see what a foolish mistake it
is to
be ashamed and guilty about your own people, and to let them die out?
This
is what the world would be like without the creative spark of Edison
and
Ford and Pasteur and Marconi. No great scientists, or mathematicians,
or
inventors or fine artists. No Archimedes, no Aristotle, no Socrates,
no
Alexander, no Renaissance, no Newton, no Kepler, no Goddard, no
Mendel, no
Tesla, no Faraday, no Guttenberg, no Shakespeare, no Dickens, no
Twain, no
Mozart, no Beethoven, no Da Vinci, no Michelangelo, no Galileo, no
Copernicus. No Venice, no Paris, no Lisbon, no Madrid, no Zurich, no
Berlin,
no St. Petersburg, no Budapest, no Rome, no Milan, no Vienna, no
London, no
New York, no Rio, no Sydney. No orchestras, no museums, no
universities, no
hospitals, no libraries, no theaters, no radio, no books, no
television, no
electricity, no refrigeration, no heating, no plumbing, no houses, no
steel,
no stadiums, no vaccines, no cars, no planes, no trains, no ships, no
dentists, no surgeons, no computers, no telephones, and most important
-
there's no creative genius to be found that could create and sustain
such a
high level of civilization. There's nothing for the people of this
world to
build upon. It's just a daily struggle for subsistence. A brutal
planet
where the few people who aren't mired in eternal ignorance and
darkness have
reached their peak of civilization and are advancing no further."

Clarence went on to lecture the broken and depressed young man for
seven
days straight. He covered everything. History, science, economics,
philosophy, art, literature, fine music, architecture, medicine,
politics,
agriculture, religion, and all the creations and contributions that
the
European peoples had made in every conceivable field of human
endeavor.
George listened closely to every word. He felt like a man who had been
reborn.

After his lecture, Clarence the Angel floated away towards heaven. "I
hope
you have found all this to be educational, and I hope you have learned
an
important lesson. Enjoy your world George!" mocked the departing
angel.

George began to sob like a baby. It was the year 2002 and he was alone
and
hungry in a backwards world where Europeans had never existed. He
cried out
to the stars: "Please God. I see what a fool I've been. I understand
now
what my father was trying to tell me. I want to go back to the world
that I
came from. A world where Europeans not only existed, but blessed the
rest of
humanity world with their unique creative ability. I want to live in a
civilized world. Please God!...take me back!...take me back!...Oh
God....please."

Suddenly George was transported back to his college dormitory. Drunk
with
joy, George jumped into the showers before he could even take his
clothes
off!.

"Warm water! and soap! Life is beautiful!" he screamed.

George's floormates looked at him as if he was crazy. "George! Have
you gone
crazy?" asked a bewildered schoolmate.

"No my friend. I haven't taken leave of my senses. I've come to them!"
George replied. George then began to sing classic European folk songs
in the
shower. Miraculously, he was able to sing in many different languages.
He
sang O Sole Mio in Italian, Amazing Grace in English, Gloire
Immortelle in
French, Das Ist Der Tag in German, and also Belgian, Spanish and
French
ballads and waltzes. Tears of sheer joy began to stream down his
cheeks. The
degenerate music of Hip-Hop and Rap lost all of its appeal to young
George.

After his shower, George drove to a nearby restaurant and ordered two
whole
entrees. One was Lasagna and the other was a delicious Veal Marsala.
With
his Italian food he had a Greek salad with Spanish olives and Russian
dressing, drank a whole bottle of French wine, followed by a German
pastry
for dessert. He finished his meal off with a hot cup of English tea
and a
Cuban cigar.

George said out loud: "Oh those European peoples and their delicious
cuisine. Clarence was right after all. What a wonderful race!"

George was happy, but at the same time he realized there was much work
to be
done. He thought of all those poor whites in Rhodesia and South Africa
who
were being murdered and raped ever since they gave up control of those
once-European nations. He thought of the many thousands of qualified
Whites
who were passed up for good jobs and college entrance because of
racial
quotas that discriminate against Europeans. He thought about the
decling
birthrates among all the European nations of the world. He remembered
that
Europeans everywhere were dwindling in numbers every year even as
their own
nations were being flooded with third world immigration. He recalled
the
O.J. Simpson verdict and how millions of blacks in America cheered
when that
brutal double murderer was set free by a black jury after he stabbed
two
Whites to death. He remembered the Los Angeles riots of 1992, where
dozens
of Whites were dragged out of their vehicles and killed like dogs in
the
streets by packs of White-hating monsters who were never even
punished! He
remembered the time when Jesse Jackson led a cheer at Stanford
University:
"Hey Hey Ho Ho, Western Civ. has got to go!" His European blood began
boil in righteous indignation when he recalled how Jesse Jackson once
said
he had spit in White people's food when he was a young restaurant
worker.
George now understood that that his people were on a collision course
with
worldwide disaster and genocide. George realized that this great
people must
not perish from the face of the earth.

George could not wait to see his father. He longed to embrace him and
apologize for all of the foolish and disrespectful things he had said
him. But first, George had a score to settle with a certain college
professor. He walked into Dr. Silverstein's auditorium and quietly
took a
seat in the back row. The nasal voiced Silverstein was lecturing on
and on
about racial and gender inequalities in European-centered
civilizations. It
was vintage Silverstein. George's impressionable White schoolmates,
with
their baggy pants, hip-hop clothes and backwards baseball caps, were
swallowing Silverstein's poison pills hook, line and sinker. After
letting
Silverstein spew his cultural poison for about 15 minutes or so,
George
raised his hand so that he could give the profesor a piece of his
newly
educated mind.

"George? Is that you? I remember you from last semester. I wasn't
aware that
you were here today. I failed to recognize you in that shirt and tie,
and
without your earrings. You must have enjoyed my course so much that
you
signed up again eh? Class, I'd like for you to meet George. He was one
of my
brightest students last semester. He truly has a thorough grasp of the
ideas
presented in this course. George, would you be so kind as to tell my
class
about that brilliant term paper you wrote about European racism,
imperialism, and the need for monetary reparations?"

That's when young George let loose on the unsuspecting Professor.

"ENOUGH! You scheming devil! You mendacious fabricator of falsehoods!
You
pusillanimous purveyor of pinko propaganda! How dare you try to
corrupt and
manipulate our young minds when your filthy lies. We Europeans have
nothing
to be ashamed of, nothing to apologize for, and everything to be proud
of.
And most of all, we don't owe anybody jack-**** - not one thin dime!
To the
contrary, it is the rest of humanity that owes us a debt which can
never be
repaid! We are the rightful heirs and protectors of a rich cultural
heritage. You vile manipulator! We are the sons of the Romans, the
sons of
the Greeks, the Celtics, the Vikings, the Normans, the Saxons. Why do
you
inflict shame and guilt upon us? We Europeans didn't just contribute
civilization...WE ARE CIVILIZATION! And I decare that I will no longer
tolerate you ****head "intellectuals" trying to tear our people down.
Never
again will we walk on eggshells when we speak, always fearing that we
might
be called "racist." I no longer care what people think. All that
matters is
the truth which you have sought to pervert!"

"What are you up to anyway? Why do you to corrupt my young peers by
shoving
false heroes down their throats. Enough of your Marxist games of
divide and
conquer, you commie pinko subversive! I don't want to learn anymore
about
Martin Luther King, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton or Black History Month.
They
would not have amounted to anything without the institutions of high
civilization created by the European peoples. I'm going to set this
class
straight about who the truly great men of history are - the European
statesmen, scientists, explorers, monarchs, navigators, conquerors,
inventors, artists, writers, philosophers - the innovative giants of
history
that you and your ilk have erased from our collective memories. You
speak of
a world liberated from European influence? Permit me tell your
students
about such a world, Silverstein, because I can speak from personal
experience, you wretched little conspiring monster!"

Silverstein turned white as a ghost. He was shellshocked and rendered
speechless for the first time in his career! Never in all of his years
at
the University had a student dared to so boldly challenge his
falsehoods.
Speaking from the heart as well as the mind, and with an eloquence he
never
thought he could muster, George broke out into a 60-minute monologue
on
history, science, philosophy, culture, and all the other attributes
that
constitute high civilization. The young students were captivated by
George's
brilliant oratory. Many were moved to tears. By the end of his tirade,
George's reawakened classmates were thundering their approval of his
speech.
The class gave George a standing ovation and they thanked him for
helping
them rediscover and reclaim their own sense of pride and lost
identity. The
unstoppable power of truth had melted away years of Marxist guilt
tripping,
self hate, wimpishness and cultural brainwashing in just one
unforgettable
hour. The inspired students proceeded to storm out of Silverstein's
class,
throwing their hip-hop baseball caps and nose earings at him as they
stampeded out and vowed never to return. They lifted George up upon
their
shoulders and carried him out of the auditorium like a conquering
hero. With
a glint in his eye, George glanced up towards the sky, winked and said
"Thank you, Clarence."

Dr. Silverstein was left humiliated and visibly shaken. He knew that
these
reawakened European kids could never again be brainwashed with
"political
correctness" and White guilt. Silverstein's greatest fear was that
more of
these proud European youths would one day reawaken and take their
country
and civilization back from the Silversteins of the world.

Silverstein was worried, but he remained confident that most young men
and
women would never learn the truth about their glorious past and unique
creative abilties. After all, the mass media, Hollywood, the music
industry,
the colleges, and the public schools are all controlled by "liberals"
like
Dr. Silverstein. With the power of political correctness in their
hands,
they can continue to tear down our European ancesters, destroy our
institutions and traditions, instigate blacks and other races against
the
whites, flood America with third-world immigration, and push "hip-hop"
music, homosexuality, and other garbage onto a weak, confused and
morally
degenerate youth. After reflecting upon these facts, Silverstein
smiled a
devilish grin and muttered to himself: "A few of these European sheep
may
wake up to what's being done to them, but the majority of these idiots
never
will." And he smiled again....and laughed with diabolical Marxist
glee. Then
he repeated to himself "No...they will never figure it all out until
it's
too late."

Or will they?

www.spearhead-uk.com http://www.natvan.com