MDs must follow chiropractor's orders (Patrick Delamere, DC)

Old February 26th 06, 03:56 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,sci.med

Default MDs must follow chiropractor's orders (Patrick Delamere, DC)

MDs MUST FOLLOW CHIROPRACTOR'S ORDERS (PATRICK DELAMERE, DC)

See below.

PREGNANT?* Obstetricians are closing birth canals up to 30%.* It is easy to
allow your birth canal to open the "extra" up to
30%...

See ACOG's 2005 edition: How NOT to birth
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3606

MDs MUST FOLLOW CHIROPRACTOR'S ORDERS (PATRICK DELAMERE, DC)

"EDUCATE, EDUCATE, EDUCATE..."
--Patrick Delamere, DC, the first doctor of chiropractic to be in command of
a military unit in the United States.
Dynamic Chiropractic Online, March 12, 2006, Volume 24, Issue 06
http://www.chiroweb.com/archives/24/06/09.html

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access; see below)

Patrick Delamere, DC
Commander
244th Medical Clinic
Camp Smith (Cortland Manor)
New York, NY
Via - also via Floyd Miller, DC, Chief Chiropractor at
Camp Smith - via

Dr. Delamere,

I LIKE your phrase, "educate, educate, educate..."

Just in case you were not aware...

Dr. DD Palmer, the Founder of Chiropractic NAMED chiropractic (in part)
education - "the mental act of accumulating knowledge." [1910:19]

Dr. Palmer regarded education as chiropractic adjusting. (He subtitled his
text, "The Chiropractor's Adjuster" and wrote "Chiropractic came as an
educator.")

I write to ask for your help in adjusting the most prolific manipulators of
babies' spines - MD-obstetricians.

MD-obstetricians - some in the military - are closing birth canals up to 30%
and keeping birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30% when babies get stuck
- as they push on tiny spines with oxytocin - and pull on tiny spines with
hands, forceps and vacuums...

MD-obstetrician experts are LYING - trying to cover-up their bizarre
birth-canal-closing behavior - thus RESTRICTING the mental act of
accumulating knowledge.

See the Four OB Lies in: "Dents in babies' skulls"
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/08abfc7ff242150e

For the simple birth-canal-closing biomechanics of semisitting delivery, see
my 1992 letter published in the medical journal BIRTH. (In Gastaldo TD.
BIRTH. 1992;19(4):230-1, I gave references demonstrating that MDs knew early
last century that semisitting and dorsal delivery positions close birth
canals up to 30%.)

With birth canals senselessly closed the "extra" up to 30%, sometimes
military obstetricians pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny
spinal cords.

Some babies die - some get paralyzed - most "only" have their spines
gruesomely wrenched.

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal closed the "extra"
up to 30%.

UNNECESSARY C-SECTIONS and UNNECESSARY EPISIOTOMIES

MD-obstetricians are surgically/fraudulently inferring they are doing/have
done everything possible to open birth canals maximally - even as they keep
birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30%.

NOTE: I am not saying that compelling obstetricians to allow birth canals
to open maximally will prevent all c-sections, episiotomies and forceps
deliveries - it's just that they have no business closing birth canals the
"extra" up to 30%.

PLEASE IMMEDIATELY ISSUE AN ORDER...

As indicated on my subject line, you indicate that medical physicians you
command have to follow your [lawful] orders, as in,

"The physicians there get along very well with me. Because I'm the
commander, they have to follow [lawful] orders, but on the other hand, the
basis of our closeness is that we respect one another's position."
http://www.chiroweb.com/archives/24/06/09.html

Patrick, do you think the physicians you command would follow a lawful
CHIROPRACTIC PREVENTION order to help "educate, educate, educate" military
obstetricians so they will lead the way in stopping the bizarre
birth-canal-closing spinal manipulation crime worldwide?

I hope you issue such an order. Immediately.

JUST THINK...

Together, without touching a single spine, DCs and MDs can use chiropractic
adjusting (education) to save tiny lives and limbs and PREVENT more
vertebral subluxations than DCs will ever be able to adjust by hand.

SOMETHING ELSE...

Maybe the physicians you command would also follow your order to help
"educate, educate, educate" military obstetricians to lead the way in
stopping other obvious obstetric crimes, for example, the mass baby
asphyxiation crime of obstetricians...See "Aristotle and Birth," reproduced
below.

ONE LAST NOTE...

I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. As medical students, their
education is corrupted. They are TRAINED to perform obvious felonies.

Thanks for your immediate attention to this massive chiropractic emergency.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

This Open Letter to Patrick Delamere, DC, Commander of the 244th Medical
Clinic, New York Guard, will be archived for global access in the Google
usenet archive.

http://groups.google.com for "MDs must follow chiropractor's orders
(Patrick Delamere, DC)"

Patrick, you said you wanted to thank Dynamic Chiropractic publisher Don
Petersen, Jr. for bring your story to the attention of the nation, as in,

"I'd also like to thank your publisher...We'd all like to thank him for
giving us an opportunity to bring this to the attention of the nation."

Oddly, Dynamic Chiropractic publisher Don Petersen, Jr. is refusing to tell
the nation about the massive spinal manipulation crime of MD-obstetricians.

Either that or Don hasn't received or read my many emails.

I will cc Don this post via and also via one of his
editors, Michael Devitt at

Maybe you could email Don and urge him to finally bring to the attention of
the nation both the fact that MDs are closing birth canals up to 30% and the
fact that it is easy for pregnant women to allow their birth canals to open
the "extra" up to 30%?

Here is my recent "Aristotle and Birth" email sent to one of Don's
employees.