HAHAHAHA

Old August 4th 06, 04:12 PM posted to misc.kids
Tori M

Default HAHAHAHA

While I was posting Bonnie came up to me and said Mommy wheres the scissors?
I said what do you need the scissors for? she thought I would just hand
them to her.. lol.. Goofy kid.. BTW I didnt hand it to her.

Tori

--
Mom To:
Bonnie (03/20/02)

From the end of the earth I will cry unto thee when my heart is overwhelmed:
lead me to the rock that is higher then I. Psalm 61:2

Old August 5th 06, 07:53 PM posted to misc.kids
Catherine Woodgold

"Tori M" ) writes:
While I was posting Bonnie came up to me and said Mommy wheres the scissors?
I said what do you need the scissors for? she thought I would just hand
them to her.. lol.. Goofy kid.. BTW I didnt hand it to her.

Tori

Sounds very reasonable to me. Maybe you could buy
her some blunt scizzors, and/or apologize that she
has to wait until you have time to supervise.
I think it's unreasonable to expect a child to know
you're not going to just hand them over, until
the situation has come up and been explained.
Old August 6th 06, 02:32 AM posted to misc.kids
bizby40

"Catherine Woodgold" wrote in message
"Tori M" ) writes:
While I was posting Bonnie came up to me and said Mommy wheres the
scissors?
I said what do you need the scissors for? she thought I would just
hand
them to her.. lol.. Goofy kid.. BTW I didnt hand it to her.

Tori

Sounds very reasonable to me. Maybe you could buy
her some blunt scizzors, and/or apologize that she
has to wait until you have time to supervise.

Don't you mean "sympathize"? I don't see what the mom would have to
apologize for.

Bizby

Old August 6th 06, 03:41 PM posted to misc.kids
Catherine Woodgold

"Tori M" ) writes:
While I was posting Bonnie came up to me and said Mommy wheres the
scissors?
I said what do you need the scissors for? she thought I would just
hand
them to her.. lol.. Goofy kid.. BTW I didnt hand it to her.

Tori

Sounds very reasonable to me. Maybe you could buy
her some blunt scizzors, and/or apologize that she
has to wait until you have time to supervise.

Don't you mean "sympathize"? I don't see what the mom would have to
apologize for.

Bizby

No, I meant "supervise". You were replying to a post of mine
which I cancelled a few minutes after I sent it. I had written
that post in response to one single post. Then I read earlier
related threads and realized I hadn't understood the situation.
I thought it was just a young child asking for scizzors when her
mother was busy at the computer.

The reason for the apology would have been to let the child know that
the parent was regretful about the inconvenience to the child
from not being able to use scizzors immediately, in order to
maintain good relations.