No baby for me

Old December 5th 03, 02:46 AM
Erika

Default No baby for me

I went in to hospital today because I has a small bleeding and they
found that the baby died a few weeks ago.
The worst thing was that I was 300 miles away from home. I had to get
a flight home today (instead of the train tomorrow) since I did not
want to stay there a minute longer than necessary.
We are both devastated of course.
Just wanted to let you know.

/Erika
/Erika

The first ten years of your life you try to be just like your parents.
Then for then years you try to be as little as your parents as possible.
Then you gradually change in to them.
Old December 5th 03, 04:41 AM
Jill

Erika.....I am so very very sorry and sad to hear this. Take care of
yourself.

Jill

Old December 5th 03, 06:21 AM
A&G&K

"Erika" wrote in message
I went in to hospital today because I has a small bleeding and they
found that the baby died a few weeks ago.
The worst thing was that I was 300 miles away from home. I had to get
a flight home today (instead of the train tomorrow) since I did not
want to stay there a minute longer than necessary.
We are both devastated of course.
Just wanted to let you know.

/Erika

Oh I'm so sorry Erika. How awful to be so far from home.

I'm sending hugs your way~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

PS. I have just been through a m/c d&c just under 4 weeks ago .... I was
technically 9w1d but Bub had died a little over 7w..... ... so if you want
to talk about, feel free to e-mail me ... just remove the x's from my addy.

Old December 5th 03, 08:20 AM
Mary Ann Tuli

Erika wrote:
I went in to hospital today because I has a small bleeding and they
found that the baby died a few weeks ago.
The worst thing was that I was 300 miles away from home. I had to get
a flight home today (instead of the train tomorrow) since I did not
want to stay there a minute longer than necessary.
We are both devastated of course.
Just wanted to let you know.

/Erika

{{{Hugs}}}}
I'm so sorry.

Mary Ann

Old December 5th 03, 12:12 PM
Aldee

"Erika" wrote in message
I went in to hospital today because I has a small bleeding and they
found that the baby died a few weeks ago.

I'm so sorry, Erika. I had a m/c last October and it is hard.
((((Hugs))))
Donna

Old December 5th 03, 01:36 PM
Buzzy Bee

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 02:46:11 GMT, Erika wrote:
but then again I might just have mucked up the snipping as usual!
I went in to hospital today because I has a small bleeding and they
found that the baby died a few weeks ago.

I am so sorry to hear this Erika. I will be thinking of you over the
next few weeks.

May the rest be as physically easy as possible, mentally you will be
going through enough.

Hugs

Megan
--
Seoras David Montgomery, 7 May 2003, 17 hours: sunrise to sunset (homebirth)

To e-mail use: megan at farr-montgomery dot com
Old December 5th 03, 01:36 PM
kandie s

(((((Erika)))))
so sorry you are going through this, I had a m/c in March of this yr
too, my thoughts and prayers are with you...

Hugs,
Kandie

Old December 5th 03, 02:01 PM
jojo

Erika,
I posted yesterday with the same grief. I was told Wednesday
that there was no heartbeat and the pregnancy could not continue.
There are NO words that can heal, I know this now. But Erika,
I have found that those words can comfort.
I logged on a few minutes ago and cried as I read responses to my post, then
cried
more when I read your post.
It is oh so painful, but you are not alone, and I hope you find peace soon.
hugs,
jojo

Old December 5th 03, 02:59 PM
Kat

(((((ERIKA))))
I am so sorry for your loss:-(
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 EDD 02/01/04

Old December 5th 03, 04:14 PM
Ilse Witch

Erika wrote:
I went in to hospital today because I has a small bleeding and they
found that the baby died a few weeks ago.

I am so deeply sorry for you Erika, it is a truly devastating
experience. I hope you can find the time and peace to recover.
Take things one at a time, don't be afraid to cry when you feel
like it. Even after months this will still hurt, but you *will*
find a way to move on.

--
-- I
mommy to DS (16m)

Unconsolable infant dkc General 18 May 25th 04 11:02 PM
Tips/tricks for first time moms: Add your suggestions! JuliesSolo Pregnancy 34 September 19th 03 08:26 PM
Lydia's Birthstory (long) Andrea Pregnancy 29 September 7th 03 07:23 AM
31+ weeks ob/gyn appt & update (long) Elly Pregnancy 6 August 14th 03 06:15 PM
Introducing your dog to your newborn. The Huwe Family Pregnancy 2 August 12th 03 02:39 AM